Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

Error on existing show - Dobyken - 2010-12-15

A couple of upgrades ago I started getting errors on an existing show. All 3 seasons are downlloaded. There are 3 seasons of Merlin where seasons 1 and 3 are numbered using SxxExx and are fine but season 2 have filenames with 2x1,2x2 ect. Getting the following errors on 13 season 2 episodes:

2010-12-15 04:09:50.966026 QUEUE-REFRESH :: No episode number found in /media/FreeAgent_Drive/TVSeries/Merlin 2008/Season 2/Merlin 2x01.avi, ignoring it
2010-12-15 04:09:50.966912 QUEUE-REFRESH :: No episode number found in /media/FreeAgent_Drive/TVSeries/Merlin 2008/Season 2/Merlin 2x02.avi, ignoring it

- BacklitVillain - 2010-12-15

Sorry if this is a stupid question, or its been asked before (I tried a seach to no avail, not sure what terms to use really)

Is there a way to have the post-processing change the Series and Ep numbers to the 101,112,207,508 etc stlye format?

No big problem if it cant, I just like them like that

Either way, Sick Beard has changed my life, and I thank you for that.

- midgetspy - 2010-12-16

Dobyken: I think that was fixed in source yesterday.

BacklitVillain: no way currently

- cosmicr - 2010-12-16

hey midgetspy, thanks for all your support, its great that you're doing this.

in a follow up to my previous post about sickbeard ignoring dvd episodes of twin peaks, I think I have found the problem.

I think it's selecting 720p and then ignoring it because its not dvd. I have set the quality to 'SD'.

here is the paste of the log:
http://pastebin.com/DS0D8XsC

I have had similar problems in the past with Seinfeld, but didnt bother to fix it.

Any ideas?

- Dobyken - 2010-12-16

midgetspy Wrote:Dobyken: I think that was fixed in source yesterday.

BacklitVillain: no way currently

Thanks..I upgraded again and had no error messages this morning.

- mwkurt - 2010-12-16

I have a question for those who use Sickbeard.
How does this work with daily shows, i.e. Conan, Letterman, etc? What I am wanting to do is to have sickbeard grab these shows and put them in my library. However, these aren't the types of shows I want to keep on my server. So after watching them I want to delete them. I am concerned that SB will keep grabbing them to download whenever it does a backlog search and finds that the show it had downloaded previously is not there any longer. So do any of you do anything like this with your daily shows and can SB work in this way?
Also another question. Where in the logs does it record what it does with a show? The reason that I ask is that I had a seasons worth of shows downloaded overnight and when I checked the show in question, the new downloads were not there and they were not in any of my Sickbeard folders either. Its like they disappeared, even though SABnzbd says they downloaded sucessfully. So how can I go about finding these files or what happened to them? The one log I did check just says that it started processing the show, but doesn't say where it was moved to.
Thanks,
Mark

- mattressfish - 2010-12-16

mwkurt Wrote:I have a question for those who use Sickbeard.
How does this work with daily shows, i.e. Conan, Letterman, etc? What I am wanting to do is to have sickbeard grab these shows and put them in my library. However, these aren't the types of shows I want to keep on my server. So after watching them I want to delete them. I am concerned that SB will keep grabbing them to download whenever it does a backlog search and finds that the show it had downloaded previously is not there any longer. So do any of you do anything like this with your daily shows and can SB work in this way?

It will only search for old shows that you've requested. So it will not redownload it after you delete it.

Quote:Also another question. Where in the logs does it record what it does with a show? The reason that I ask is that I had a seasons worth of shows downloaded overnight and when I checked the show in question, the new downloads were not there and they were not in any of my Sickbeard folders either. Its like they disappeared, even though SABnzbd says they downloaded sucessfully. So how can I go about finding these files or what happened to them? The one log I did check just says that it started processing the show, but doesn't say where it was moved to.
Thanks,
Mark

That's an SAB issue. It wouldn't be any different than any other show that SAB downloads. Where does your SAB normally put them?

- mwkurt - 2010-12-16

Mattressfish,

I guess it could be a SAB issue, though I don't believe it. SAB doesn't move them, Sickbeard moves the files. SAB puts the files into the directory that Sickbeard looks at.
Thanks,
Mark

- ECEC - 2010-12-16

mwkurt Wrote:Mattressfish,

I guess it could be a SAB issue, though I don't believe it. SAB doesn't move them, Sickbeard moves the files. SAB puts the files into the directory that Sickbeard looks at.
Thanks,
Mark

If you don't specify a post-processing script, SAB will just stick them in your default download location that you have specified in the Folders section (which can be overwritten in the Categories section, so check there as well). Assuming you have the correct post-processing script being run after a show is downloaded, then Sickbeard should stick the shows whereever you have it configured to go. I have seen Sickbeard freak out and leave the show in the download directory before, though.

- mwkurt - 2010-12-16

Nevermind....turns out the nzb file said S01 and all the files in the nzb file were S03.

Thanks again anyway,
Mark

- Swifty - 2010-12-17

Has anyone got problems with SickBeard grabbing foreign / subbed episodes ?

The other night mine snatched an episode with hardcoded NL subs - is there any way to filter them out ?

Here is the logs from the item;
Code:
Dec-15 00:41:29 INFO     SEARCH :: Sending NZB to SABnzbd
Dec-15 00:40:54 INFO     SEARCH :: Clearing Bin-Req cache and updating with new information
Dec-15 00:40:53 INFO     SEARCH :: Quality of Air.Crash.Investigation.S08E07.Snowbound.NLSUBBED.WS.PDTV.XviD-iFH is 1
Dec-15 00:40:53 INFO     SEARCH :: Found result Air.Crash.Investigation.S08E07.Snowbound.NLSUBBED.WS.PDTV.XviD-iFH at http://nzb.isasecret.com/nzb/7d3/Air.Crash.Investigation.S08E07.Snowbound.NLSUBBED.WS.PDTV.XviD-iFH.nzb
Dec-15 00:38:17 INFO     SEARCH :: Clearing Womble's Index cache and updating with new information

- steve1977 - 2010-12-18

Sickbeard can send a trigger to update the library, which is a fantastic feature. However, I would love this trigger to only update the TV-show-library and not movies and music. Any way to accomplish this or is a new feature within XBMC needed?

- steve1977 - 2010-12-18

And one more. How come "non-scene" is excluded? See below from log:

2010-12-18 13:29:28.078000 BACKLOG :: Unable to parse TVSHOW S02 [NON SCENE] into a scene name. If it's a valid one log a bug.

- midgetspy - 2010-12-18

Dobyken Wrote:A couple of upgrades ago I started getting errors on an existing show. All 3 seasons are downlloaded. There are 3 seasons of Merlin where seasons 1 and 3 are numbered using SxxExx and are fine but season 2 have filenames with 2x1,2x2 ect. Getting the following errors on 13 season 2 episodes:

2010-12-15 04:09:50.966026 QUEUE-REFRESH :: No episode number found in /media/FreeAgent_Drive/TVSeries/Merlin 2008/Season 2/Merlin 2x01.avi, ignoring it
2010-12-15 04:09:50.966912 QUEUE-REFRESH :: No episode number found in /media/FreeAgent_Drive/TVSeries/Merlin 2008/Season 2/Merlin 2x02.avi, ignoring it

Are you sure you're getting that with the latest version? That should have been fixed a few days ago.

XBL: no, not possible atm.

- darkscout - 2010-12-18

midgetspy Wrote:Are you sure you're getting that with the latest version? That should have been fixed a few days ago.

XBL: no, not possible atm.

Could we get some sort of workaround for Season 8 of Myth Busters?

TheTVDB admin, or whom ever it is, "doesn't care that it doesn't work. And wants us to understand that he doesn't care."