Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-12-21

cosmicr: Looks like that's because you don't need the whole season and it failed to break the NZB apart somehow - you sure there's no logging after that?

EDIT: Uhm, apparently I have acquired a signature?

- steve1977 - 2010-12-21

steve1977 Wrote:Sickbeard can send a trigger to update the library, which is a fantastic feature. However, I would love this trigger to only update the TV-show-library and not movies and music. Any way to accomplish this or is a new feature within XBMC needed?

Any thoughts?

- midgetspy - 2010-12-21

No, it's impossible in XBMC as far as I know.

- xeonicxpression - 2010-12-21

Does the JSON API have an execbuiltin function like the HTTP API had? If so, shouldnt you be able to use the UpdateLibrary(database,[path]) function and pass it a path to the folder and accomplish the same thing?

From the Wiki:
Takes either "video" or "music" as a parameter to begin updating the corresponding database. For "video" you can additionally specify a specific path to be scanned.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like it doesn't.

- midgetspy - 2010-12-22

Yes SB already specifies a path but that rarely works because of the differences in paths so it falls back on a full video update.

- steve1977 - 2010-12-23

midgetspy Wrote:Yes SB already specifies a path but that rarely works because of the differences in paths so it falls back on a full video update.

Why does this rarely work? What would need to be changed on the XBMC side to enable. To specify a path to folder was indeed mentioned as a reply to my feature request.

- f00kie - 2010-12-23

dannycorker Wrote:I don't know if this is something very simple I'm overlooking, but worth giving it a shot - when a new episode is downloaded, there is often no plot info etc when it is scraped as it has literally just released. Is there a way to make SB update these episodes when the data is available? I thought 'Force Full Update' might do this but no joy?

I am not using SickBeard yet, but I know this is an issue for me (I've been using a custom solution where new episodes are in XBMC within 10 minutes of being posted to Usenet). Is this resolved?

- Dobyken - 2010-12-23

f00kie Wrote:I am not using SickBeard yet, but I know this is an issue for me (I've been using a custom solution where new episodes are in XBMC within 10 minutes of being posted to Usenet). Is this resolved?

I've been using Sickbeard for about 6 months and rarely have a problem. About 2-3 hours after a show is aired sabnzbd starts downloading like magic. I get a notification in XBMC when it is finished downloading. Sometimes the command to autoupdate the library doesn't work but the next time I restart XBMC it scans and scrapes all the new episodes. In most cases the episode info is in theTVDB long before the episode airs but in some cases there might not be fanart for a few days. I'm sure there's some exceptions like with shows that air daily but all my shows are pretty much regular weekly series.

- midgetspy - 2010-12-23

steve1977 Wrote:Why does this rarely work? What would need to be changed on the XBMC side to enable. To specify a path to folder was indeed mentioned as a reply to my feature request.

Partly because the code required to try to figure out the path inside XBMC for a certain show is delicate and gross, but even when you get the correct path it often doesn't work anyway. There have been bug threads about it but I don't think it ever really got looked at. Maybe the new JSON api has a better solution, I haven't looked.

- abom - 2010-12-24

I have SB running on the same machine as XBMC, so the path are the same for SB and XBMC. As far as I know, SB updates a single item directly in XBMC and not a full library update. I haven't checked, but I am pretty sure it doesnt do a full library update because that would take like an hour for me...

- mwkurt - 2010-12-24

Help needed please!
I upgraded from 470 to 472 today and restarted Sickbeard. I got the following errors now and I have blank spaces on my sickbeard main page. Everything was working fine before the upgrade. Could use some guidance.

Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [72382]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in K:\TV Shows\Trial & Retribution:
Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "SickBeard.py", line 58, in loadShowsFromDB
File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 77, in __init__
File "sickbeard\tv.pyo", line 484, in loadFromDB
MultipleDBShowsException

Dec-24 12:42:52 INFO MAIN :: 72382: Loading show info from database
Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [72382]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in K:\TV Shows\Trial & Retribution:
MultipleDBShowsException

ec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [75476]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in H:\TV Shows\Talespin:
MultipleDBShowsException

Dec-24 12:42:52 INFO MAIN :: 75476: Loading show info from database
Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [75476]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in H:\TV Shows\Talespin:
MultipleDBShowsException

Dec-24 12:42:52 INFO MAIN :: 201771: Loading show info from database
Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [201771]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in K:\TV Shows\Auction Kings:
MultipleDBShowsException

Dec-24 12:42:52 INFO MAIN :: 201771: Loading show info from database
Dec-24 12:42:52 DEBUG MAIN :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [201771]
Dec-24 12:42:52 ERROR MAIN :: There was an error creating the show in K:\TV Shows\Auction Kings:
MultipleDBShowsException

I tried re-adding the show Auction Kings, and this is the erroe I got:

Dec-24 13:07:02 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Beginning task
Dec-24 13:07:02 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Starting to add show K:\TV Shows\Auction Kings
Dec-24 13:07:02 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: 201771: Loading show info from database
Dec-24 13:07:02 DEBUG QUEUE-ADD :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [201771]
Dec-24 13:07:02 ERROR QUEUE-ADD :: Error trying to add show:
Dec-24 13:07:02 DEBUG QUEUE-ADD :: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "sickbeard\queue.pyo", line 223, in execute
MultipleDBShowsException

Dec-24 13:07:02 INFO QUEUE-ADD :: Finished performing a task

I have seen that some folks go in and edit the Sickbeard.db. Could someone tell me what I need to use to try and edit it myself?

Thanks,
Mark

- cosmicr - 2010-12-26

did anyone else not have sickbeard get the latest doctor who? I had to manually get it...

I think the problem is that none of the available versions out there are named the same as they are in thetvdb

- WingmanNZ - 2010-12-26

WingmanNZ Wrote:Any hope in adding a simple check in the code for these value in the advanced settings config file?

Here is a mockup of what count be added to the config.ini

[Custom_Video_Source]
SD_TV = "SDTV"
SD_DVD = "DVDRip"
HD_TV = "HDTV"
720p_WEB-DL = "WEB-DL.720p"
720p_BluRay = "Bluray.720p"
1080p_BluRay = "Bluray.1080p"

if the value inside the "" is not there (see below) then use the application defaults (currently the names you have)

[Custom_Video_Source]
SD_TV = ""
SD_DVD = ""
HD_TV = ""
720p_WEB-DL = ""
720p_BluRay = ""
1080p_BluRay = ""

all it seems needs to be added is a check to see if custom qualities have been set in the config and if they have, then use them and if not then use the normal ones. seems to me the safest way to do this and unless the end user knows to add this stuff to the config it wont effect them.

check out this issue for more info

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=945

Hey, Just wondering if you have had a chance to look at this idea for custom qualities and a possible way to implement it?

- Dobyken - 2010-12-26

cosmicr Wrote:did anyone else not have sickbeard get the latest doctor who? I had to manually get it...

I think the problem is that none of the available versions out there are named the same as they are in thetvdb

I had to download it manually too but since it's a "Special" that's expected. I renamed it to S00E34 and manually imported it with SB.
One unexpected thing is that SB is showing it as episode 14 and Wanted in season 5 while TVDB has it as 34 under specials. SB also has it listed as 34 under specials and "Downloaded" but I didn't check to see if it was there before I did the manual processing.

[top]
NFO TBN Episode Name Airdate Filename Status Actions
N N 14 A Christmas Carol 2010-12-25 Wanted search

- mra6368 - 2010-12-26

Got following rror when trying to add show.

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1174, in addSingleShow
sickbeard.showQueueScheduler.action.addShow(int(whichSeries), showToAdd)
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'