Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- DrStrange - 2011-01-04

Just applied latest update using tgit in Windows and SB displays this message in every window:
"Unable to find your git executable - either delete your .git folder and run from source OR set git_path in your config.ini to enable updates."

I still want to git pull rather than download the latest source from github. Do I just put the path to tgit.exe into git_path="" in config.ini to solve this error?

Edit: no, that didn't work so I just downloaded the source and reinstalled my shows from scratch and as expected the message no longer is displayed. As SB's updater appears to be working, I'll use that instead of tgit.

- danz0l - 2011-01-04

XBL. Wrote:You're right. Thanks.

I agree with you here. But I guess that it doesn't really matter for new users.

Can't help you with this one, mine seems to be just fine. Maybe someone else knows?

Solved it with a git pull (got rid of the message, just hope it still notifies me of updates).

My >home>update xbmc never connects now though (used to before)

Quote:Unable to contact XBMC host 127.0.0.1:8080

Tried the test in notifications and that all works well.

- aptalca - 2011-01-05

Hey guys, I just noticed sickbeard having problems with an episode I just got. The problem is that the episode name contains 2010, the year, but sickbeard for some reason thinks it is season 20, episode 10. Is that a common problem? I just started using sickbeard about a month ago and it is the first time I ran into that problem.

Here is the debug log

- kxy1983 - 2011-01-05

mra6368 Wrote:Got following rror when trying to add show.

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/Users/mra26/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1174, in addSingleShow
sickbeard.showQueueScheduler.action.addShow(int(whichSeries), showToAdd)
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Ive got the same error when trying to add shows to a newly installed sickbeard. First time user, so I could have set something up wrong, just installed from binaries.

- midgetspy - 2011-01-06

kxy1983 Wrote:Ive got the same error when trying to add shows to a newly installed sickbeard. First time user, so I could have set something up wrong, just installed from binaries.

How are you adding it? Does it have a tvshow.nfo? Post the log please.

- fr0zen - 2011-01-06

does the xbmc update work for anyone in sickbeard? it keeps giving me errors

I dont think its compatible with Dharma release, is that correct or am i just doing something wrong?

do i need osmehting enabled on xbmc?

- kxy1983 - 2011-01-06

on the home tab, clicking add shows, then choosing my root directory for my shows, then skipping a couple shows that aren't found on the database.

I was thinking maybe my naming convention doesnt work, but its the convention used by TheRenamer.

My media directory is on a NAS that is shared via samba, and mapped to a network drive on all my PCs, Seems to not make a difference whether sickbeard is started from a particular computers drive, or from a directory on the NAS, the same error occurs.

the same error occurs on all PCs I try it on.

There are NFOs and tbn files that are generated in XBMC, as well as some supplemental files created by XMM2.

Do I need to set sickbeard up with a clean library that arent added to xbmc, with no NFOs or tbns? I was hoping Sickbeard could just take over my existing media folder and do its thing. being a new user I have no idea how to troubleshoot what is going on, so I have tried to provide as much info as possible.

pastebin of error msg and log
http://pastebin.ca/2039331

My Folder structure is
Code:
Z(SMBSHARE):\TV Shows
            \Show Name
            \Show Name     - \Season 01
                    - \Season 02    -Showname.S02E01.Pilot.avi
                            -Showname.S02E01.Pilot.nfo
                            -Showname.S02E01.Pilot.tbn
                    - Fanart.jpg
                    - Folder.jpg
                    - Season01.tbn
                    - Season02.tbn
                    - tvshow.nfo

- Dobyken - 2011-01-06

aptalca Wrote:Hey guys, I just noticed sickbeard having problems with an episode I just got. The problem is that the episode name contains 2010, the year, but sickbeard for some reason thinks it is season 20, episode 10. Is that a common problem? I just started using sickbeard about a month ago and it is the first time I ran into that problem.

Here is the debug log

Same issue here with Hawaii Five 0 2010 and Human Target 2010. Finds and downloads episodes but most are not being moved to the series folders...just staying in the download folder. I do notice that the episode format changes from sxxexx on the nzb and folder to 208 on the files. I'm sure it's just a minor tweek.

Human.Target.2010.S02E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL.nzb
Human.Target.2010.S02E08.HDTV.XviD-LOL (Folder Name)
human.target.2010.208.hdtv-lol.avi

EDIT: Just renamed episodes from 208 format to S02E08 and ran the SB manual processing...worked fine.

EDIT2: Just ran the new SB updates and downloaded another episode of Hawaii Five 0 and post processing worked so it might be fixed. It was in the issues database already.

- isamu.dragon - 2011-01-07

Love the way SickBeard scrapes data.

but could it also scrape the file info?
Like Codec information, height, width, and duration

- midgetspy - 2011-01-07

kxy1983: Your nfos are invalid, you have IMDB IDs in the spot where TVDB IDs are expected. You will have to fix or delete them.

- kxy1983 - 2011-01-07

Ahh cool thanks, I knew there would be something with my setup that was interfering, Ill just delete my nfos and rescrape through sickbeard. Thanks for troubleshooting for me.

- steve1977 - 2011-01-09

Quick question on the quality. Objective would be to download anything (except unknown) and then later upgrade to HD once available. I tried to achieve this by "custom", but face 2 issues:

1) It continues to download "unknown" although I unmarked it in settings to exclude it)
2) I didn't find any option to prevent it from downloading 1080p in case I already managed to download 720p earlier.

Any thoughts?

- midgetspy - 2011-01-09

1) I'd have to see a log of it doing that
2) There's no way to tell it to re-download X or Y, if you choose them both it'll redownload X then also Y later if it finds it. There are no plans to change this.

- danz0l - 2011-01-09

fr0zen Wrote:does the xbmc update work for anyone in sickbeard? it keeps giving me errors

I dont think its compatible with Dharma release, is that correct or am i just doing something wrong?

do i need osmehting enabled on xbmc?

Been completely broken for me since this last week on the latest updates on both tv show and full update levels. It does work with dharma but the branch merges seems to have broken something,

- YodaEXE - 2011-01-10

danz0l Wrote:Been completely broken for me since this last week on the latest updates on both tv show and full update levels. It does work with dharma but the branch merges seems to have broken something,

Been working fine for me. It updated XBMC earlier today with the latest episode of Primeval.