Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- YodaEXE - 2011-01-11

memevertical Wrote:Well, I know I enabled the use of torrent, but I never changed the provider....which one should I enable so that the torrents work?

Thanks!!!!!

No idea. I use usenet and hate torrents with the burning passion of a thousand suns.

- midgetspy - 2011-01-11

There's only one torrent provider - EZRSS.

- memevertical - 2011-01-11

midgetspy Wrote:There's only one torrent provider - EZRSS.

hmmm, how come I dont see that one in the provider list?

- memevertical - 2011-01-11

wait, on the providers it only says "NZB Provider Configuration".....maybe thats why i dont see the torrent provider.

I dont know why it doesnt find any shows.....if I click "search" next to an episode, it says it didnt find anything, but it says it inmediatly, as if it wasnt even searching at all.....

[BUG] Post-Processing Replaces Videos but not .nfo/.tbn - Pr.Sinister - 2011-01-11

Hi,

Just installed efdbf36 and when post-processing files that are replacing others, it deletes the old .tbn and .nfo but doesn't re-create them automatically.

- mwkurt - 2011-01-11

Hello,

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer for me. I currently have SB set up so that it does all of the postprocessing. I am not using the SABtoSickbeard.exe script. Am I missing anything by not using this script?
Another question that may pertain to the first.... I have SB configured so that it deletes the folders after processing. That works fine if the folder contains only one show. However, if the folder contains a seasons worth of shows, the folder will not be deleted. Is there anything that I can do to have these types of folders deleted after processing? Would using the script make this happen?

Thanks,
Mark

- midgetspy - 2011-01-12

memevertical Wrote:wait, on the providers it only says "NZB Provider Configuration".....maybe thats why i dont see the torrent provider.

I dont know why it doesnt find any shows.....if I click "search" next to an episode, it says it didnt find anything, but it says it inmediatly, as if it wasnt even searching at all.....

Do you have an ancient version or something? EZRSS has been in for ages.

mwkurt Wrote:Hello,

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone can answer for me. I currently have SB set up so that it does all of the postprocessing. I am not using the SABtoSickbeard.exe script. Am I missing anything by not using this script?
Another question that may pertain to the first.... I have SB configured so that it deletes the folders after processing. That works fine if the folder contains only one show. However, if the folder contains a seasons worth of shows, the folder will not be deleted. Is there anything that I can do to have these types of folders deleted after processing? Would using the script make this happen?

Thanks,
Mark

Scan & Process is slower than sabToSickbeard plus you don't get the post processing logs in your history - if something failed you'll have to dig through your logs to find out why. You also lose the NZB name which SB can use to help process weirdly named files. As for the second part: http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=1048

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hi,

Just installed efdbf36 and when post-processing files that are replacing others, it deletes the old .tbn and .nfo but doesn't re-create them automatically.

Can you post a post-processing log please? Out of sickbeard.log preferably.

Debug Log - Pr.Sinister - 2011-01-12

Here is the log :

http://pastebin.com/pM95FkYt

Interesting Part :
Quote:Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\metadata\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.xml exists: False
Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\metadata\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.jpg exists: False
Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.nfo exists: False
Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.tbn exists: False
Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.nfo exists: False
Checking if N:\TV Shows\Jersey Shore\Season 1\Jersey Shore - 1x01 - A New Family - SD DVD.avi.cover.jpg exists: False
127351: Saving episode details to database
STATUS IS 204

So it knows there is no metadata and doesn't generate it...

Heads Up on Incomplete Web-DL - Pr.Sinister - 2011-01-12

Off topic but people who download 720p Web-DL, some idiot has been posting the latest full seasons of Warehouse 13, Leverage, Burn Notice & Mad Men but EVERY SINGLE EPISODE is incomplete. Meaning the NZB itself is missing rars.

Might be a good idea to pause these shows if you don't already have the Web-DL and have it set to replace with Web-DL in Sick Beard... Save yourself some major bandwidth

Poster is : [email protected] (enjoy)

P.S. The NZBs are on NZBs.org

-Pr.

- Pr.Sinister - 2011-01-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here is the log :

Also noticed that on the show page, it thinks the .nfo and .tbn are there so doing a rescan files doesn't generate the files.

Usually, deleting the .tbn and .nfo and doing a re-scan would regenerate them.

I tried to get a log of it but unfortunately i am still getting that stupid I/O error
and when it does that, it stops writing the log file. This is the error BTW :

Quote:Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python26\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 76, in emit
if self.shouldRollover(record):
File "C:\Python26\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 150, in shouldRollover
self.stream.seek(0, 2) #due to non-posix-compliant Windows feature
ValueError: I/O operation on closed file

This usually happens after you do an update from the GUI and it tries to create the next log file because the main one is full.

-Pr.

Another Problem - Pr.Sinister - 2011-01-12

I guess it's my day to uncover bugs! :p

That's what happens when you have 521 TV Shows to try and break things...

So, when manual post-processing, Sick Beard no longer tells us that it wasn't successful if it couldn't move files because of no more space left.

Quote:CP Server Thread-8 :: Processing E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi (None)
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'ESPN_30_For_30']
CP Server Thread-8 :: Analyzing name u'E:\\Downloads\\ESPN 30 For 30\\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi'
CP Server Thread-8 :: Parsed E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi into ESPN - S1E30 - For 30 ( SD TV) [ABD: False]
CP Server Thread-8 :: Checking scene exceptions for a match on ESPN
CP Server Thread-8 :: Looking up ESPN in the DB
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args [u'ESPN', u'ESPN']
CP Server Thread-8 :: Unable to match a record in the DB for ESPN
CP Server Thread-8 :: Looking up name ESPN on TVDB
CP Server Thread-8 :: Lookup successful, using tvdb id 128051
CP Server Thread-8 :: Loading show object for tvdb_id 128051
CP Server Thread-8 :: Retrieving episode object for 1x30
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: An object for episode 1x30 didn't exist in the cache, trying to create it
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: Loading episode details from DB for episode 1x30
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = ? AND season = ? AND episode = ? with args [128051, 1, 30]
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: Loading episode details from theTVDB for episode 1x30
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: Setting status for 1x30 based on status 104 and existence of T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi
CP Server Thread-8 :: Not touching status because we have no ep file, the airdate is in the past, and the status is 104
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: Saving episode details to database
CP Server Thread-8 :: STATUS IS 104
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [104, u'3025311', 734117, u'T:\\TV Shows\\ESPN 30 for 30\\Season 1\\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi', u'From 1981-1984, a small private school in Dallas owned the best record in college football. The Mustangs of Southern Methodist University (SMU) were riding high on the backs of the vaunted "Pony Express" backfield. But as the middle of the decade approached, the program was coming apart at the seams. Wins became the only thing that mattered as the University increasingly ceded power of the football program to the city\'s oil barons and real estate tycoons and flagrant and frequent NCAA violations became the norm. On February 25, 1987, the school and the sport were rocked, as the NCAA meted out "the death penalty" on a college football program for the first and only time in its history. SMU would be without football for two years, and the fan base would be without an identity for 20 more until the Mustangs\' win in the 2009 Hawaii Bowl. This is the story of Dallas in the 1980\'s and the greed, power, and corruption that spilled from the oil fields onto the football field and all the way to the Governor\'s Mansion. Director Thaddeus D. Matula, a product of the SMU film school, chronicles the rise, fall, and rebirth of this once mighty team.', False, False, u'Pony Excess', 1, 128051, 30]
CP Server Thread-8 :: Looking up quality for name ESPN 30 For 30, got Unknown
CP Server Thread-8 :: Looking up quality for name ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi, got SD TV
CP Server Thread-8 :: ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi looks like it has quality SD TV, using that
CP Server Thread-8 :: Quality of the episode we're processing: 1
CP Server Thread-8 :: This was manually downloaded but it appears to be better quality than what we have so I'm marking it as priority
CP Server Thread-8 :: Is ep a priority download: True
CP Server Thread-8 :: File T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi doesn't exist so there's no worries about replacing it
CP Server Thread-8 :: This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one
CP Server Thread-8 :: File E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi is already named properly, no rename needed
CP Server Thread-8 :: After renaming the new file path is E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi
CP Server Thread-8 :: There were no files associated with T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi, not deleting anything
CP Server Thread-8 :: Destination folder for this episode: T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1
CP Server Thread-8 :: Moving file from E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi to T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi
CP Server Thread-8 :: Unable to move file E:\Downloads\ESPN 30 For 30\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi to T:\TV Shows\ESPN 30 for 30\Season 1\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi: [Errno 28] No space left on device: u'T:\\TV Shows\\ESPN 30 for 30\\Season 1\\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi'
CP Server Thread-8 :: 128051: Saving episode details to database
CP Server Thread-8 :: STATUS IS 104
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [104, u'3025311', 734117, u'T:\\TV Shows\\ESPN 30 for 30\\Season 1\\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi', u'From 1981-1984, a small private school in Dallas owned the best record in college football. The Mustangs of Southern Methodist University (SMU) were riding high on the backs of the vaunted "Pony Express" backfield. But as the middle of the decade approached, the program was coming apart at the seams. Wins became the only thing that mattered as the University increasingly ceded power of the football program to the city\'s oil barons and real estate tycoons and flagrant and frequent NCAA violations became the norm. On February 25, 1987, the school and the sport were rocked, as the NCAA meted out "the death penalty" on a college football program for the first and only time in its history. SMU would be without football for two years, and the fan base would be without an identity for 20 more until the Mustangs\' win in the 2009 Hawaii Bowl. This is the story of Dallas in the 1980\'s and the greed, power, and corruption that spilled from the oil fields onto the football field and all the way to the Governor\'s Mansion. Director Thaddeus D. Matula, a product of the SMU film school, chronicles the rise, fall, and rebirth of this once mighty team.', False, False, u'Pony Excess', 1, 128051, 30]
CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: INSERT INTO history (action, date, showid, season, episode, quality, resource, provider) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args [104, '20110111235237', 128051, 1, 30, -1, u'E:\\Downloads\\ESPN 30 For 30\\ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV.avi', -1]
CP Server Thread-8 :: Sending notification for ESPN 30 for 30 - 1x30 - Pony Excess - SD TV
CP Server Thread-8 :: Sending notification to XBMC via host: cns-bedroom:80username: xbmc password: xxxxxxxxxx
CP Server Thread-8 :: Encoded command is parameter=Notification%28Download+Finished%2CESPN+30+for+30+-+1x30+-+Pony+Excess+-+SD+TV%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
CP Server Thread-8 :: Adding Password to XBMC url
CP Server Thread-8 :: Contacting XBMC via url: http://cns-bedroom:80/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp/?parameter=Notification%28Download+Finished%2CESPN+30+for+30+-+1x30+-+Pony+Excess+-+SD+TV%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
CP Server Thread-8 :: response: <html>

CP Server Thread-8 :: Sending notification to XBMC via host: cns-livingroom:80username: xbmc password: xxxxxxxxxx
CP Server Thread-8 :: Encoded command is parameter=Notification%28Download+Finished%2CESPN+30+for+30+-+1x30+-+Pony+Excess+-+SD+TV%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
CP Server Thread-8 :: Adding Password to XBMC url
CP Server Thread-8 :: Contacting XBMC via url: http://cns-livingroom:80/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp/?parameter=Notification%28Download+Finished%2CESPN+30+for+30+-+1x30+-+Pony+Excess+-+SD+TV%29&command=ExecBuiltIn
CP Server Thread-8 :: response: <html>

It even tries to Update XBMC when it didn't move the files or created the metadata...

Ok it's not just manual post-processing...

SABtoSickbeard does it also... it deleted the download when it didn't move it successfully Sad

I don't have the full log because of the I/O error but he is the log from SABnzbd...

File was never moved...

Quote:No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Opening URL: http://cns-fileserver:8081/home/postprocess/processEpisode?nzbName=No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.nzb&quiet=1&dir=E%3A%5CDownloads%5C%7ETV%5CNo.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

Processing E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv (No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.nzb)

Found result in history: (163851, 1, [])

Parsed E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv into No Ordinary Family - S1E12 - 720p.HDTV.X264 (DIMENSION) [ABD: False]

Checking scene exceptions for a match on No Ordinary Family

Looking up No Ordinary Family in the DB

Lookup successful, using tvdb id 163851

Loading show object for tvdb_id 163851

Retrieving episode object for 1x12

The old status had a quality in it, using that: HD TV

SB snatched this episode so I'm marking it as priority

Is ep a priority download: True

There is no existing file so there's no worries about replacing it

This download is marked a priority download so I'm going to replace an existing file if I find one

Renaming file E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv to E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No Ordinary Family - 1x12 - No Ordinary Brother - HD TV.mkv

After renaming the new file path is E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No Ordinary Family - 1x12 - No Ordinary Brother - HD TV.mkv

Destination folder for this episode: T:\TV Shows\No Ordinary Family\Season 1

Moving file from E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No Ordinary Family - 1x12 - No Ordinary Brother - HD TV.mkv to T:\TV Shows\No Ordinary Family\Season 1\No Ordinary Family - 1x12 - No Ordinary Brother - HD TV.mkv

Processing succeeded for E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv

Deleting folder E:\Downloads\~TV\No.Ordinary.Family.S01E12.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

- mattressfish - 2011-01-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Here is the log :

Interesting Part :

I think the real problem is that you're watching Jersey Shore. Wink

mattressfish Wrote:I think the real problem is that you're watching Jersey Shore. Wink

ROTFLMAO!

I tried to stop but it's just too much fun!

- bencorn - 2011-01-12

Just downloaded the newest version. AMAZING update. Everything looks super clean and organized. Especially excited about Toggle Banner View, made the coming episodes page look so much better. Excellent work.