Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- DrStrange - 2011-01-18

For two shows I get this error in the log:

"ERROR SHOWQUEUE-ADD :: Error with TVDB, not creating episode list: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor"

and the poster and banner does not display in the coming episodes. If I copy folder.jpg into the cache\images folder and rename it to the show ID number and download the banner from thetvdb.com and also copy/rename it into the cache\images folder, it will display ok.

Is this a problem with the thetvdb api/database or with sickbeard?
(The shows are V (2009) and Californication)

- Smenus - 2011-01-18

Quick bug report; there's a poster.png in the images folder, but no banner.png. showPoster is looking for it, and when there's no banner to show (as when I just updated and the cache hadn't been done yet), you get a broken image.

Also, quick request; with the latest cache code, where, as zoggy pointed out, it'll cache both a poster and a banner, is it possible to try looking for a banner locally before heading to thetvdb? I have folder.jpg with a poster and banner.jpg with (surprisingly) a banner for every show, and in some cases I much prefer the banner I chose to the first one from thetvdb.

However, I'm loving the direction that SB is heading in, it's getting even better every day! Thanks for all the hard work guys!

- Aenima99x - 2011-01-18

- ECEC - 2011-01-18

Clear your cache, reload.

- Rannd - 2011-01-19

How are you guys even getting poster images to load? It doesn't do that for me.

I restarted Sick Beard today and it still won't snatch a episode when I hit force search. Sick Beard pretty much isn't working at all now. (Lovely after I just donated money too, lol)

- thezoggy - 2011-01-19

Smenus Wrote:Quick bug report; there's a poster.png in the images folder, but no banner.png. showPoster is looking for it, and when there's no banner to show (as when I just updated and the cache hadn't been done yet), you get a broken image.

Also, quick request; with the latest cache code, where, as zoggy pointed out, it'll cache both a poster and a banner, is it possible to try looking for a banner locally before heading to thetvdb? I have folder.jpg with a poster and banner.jpg with (surprisingly) a banner for every show, and in some cases I much prefer the banner I chose to the first one from thetvdb.

However, I'm loving the direction that SB is heading in, it's getting even better every day! Thanks for all the hard work guys!

it's because i havent had a chance to make a dummy poster/banner. so i had midget just use the old poster.png for right now.

- OwlBoy - 2011-01-19

Wanted to pop this here, just did an update and this is the error I got, trying to relaunch is not working (see below).

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1377, in update
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 108, in _genericMessage
    t.subject = subject
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 101, in _munge
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 981, in __str__
    def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_home_bortbrya_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_genericMessage_tmpl.py", line 98, in respond
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1529, in _handleCheetahInclude
    self._CHEETAH__cheetahIncludes[_includeID].respond(trans)
  File "cheetah__home_bortbrya_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_inc_top_tmpl_1295388988_55_44444.py", line 308, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'sbPID'
Powered by CherryPy 3.2.0rc1

Sickbeard presented this list of commit differences before I clicked update:

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/compare/1660a1bb9dc579fc88fc367b435d9769c133fdc4...13a44d98abf706c1b42955ec5330b4cc33b1e0ed

I assume it will be fixed in the source (like the previous issue in this thread) but I thought I would post this anyway.

Edit:
I realized that last error log might not be as useful as this one: (Apologies)
No clue why I could not get copy and paste over vnc to work with my terminal on that box, so here is a screenshot

- thezoggy - 2011-01-19

OwlBoy Wrote:Wanted to pop this here, just did an update and this is the error I got, trying to relaunch is not working (see below).

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1377, in update
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 108, in _genericMessage
    t.subject = subject
  File "/home/bortbrya/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 101, in _munge
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 981, in __str__
    def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_home_bortbrya_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_genericMessage_tmpl.py", line 98, in respond
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.6/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1529, in _handleCheetahInclude
    self._CHEETAH__cheetahIncludes[_includeID].respond(trans)
  File "cheetah__home_bortbrya_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_inc_top_tmpl_1295388988_55_44444.py", line 308, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'sbPID'