Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- tboooe - 2011-01-25

sufreak Wrote:I'll have to try SB again. Is there a guide you would recommend? I was pretty overwhelmed at first, so I'm gonna give it another go

Agreed. SB with SAB is a great combo. After the TV show is processed, it is automatically placed into the corresponding folder on my network. SB then sends a notification to XBMC to let me know that a new show is available. Whats not automated is an auto delete once the show has been already viewed. A good and simple tutorial is available on the SB forum. I dont have the link handy but if you cant find it let me know and I will send it to you.

- mattressfish - 2011-01-25

sufreak Wrote:I'll have to try SB again. Is there a guide you would recommend? I was pretty overwhelmed at first, so I'm gonna give it another go

I just have a TV Shows share and a completed share. SAB downloads to the completed directory, and then SB's post processing moves it into its respective folder in the TV Show share.

- ECEC - 2011-01-25

tboooe Wrote:Agreed. SB with SAB is a great combo. After the TV show is processed, it is automatically placed into the corresponding folder on my network. SB then sends a notification to XBMC to let me know that a new show is available. Whats not automated is an auto delete once the show has been already viewed. A good and simple tutorial is available on the SB forum. I dont have the link handy but if you cant find it let me know and I will send it to you.

I'd like the link to this, if you don't mind. I did a quick search on the SB forums and couldn't find it.

- sufreak - 2011-01-25

I just did a test based on the guide I found. I have a show that airs daily, such as Daily Show. When put into a Season folder, it went into a 2011 folder. If I wanted Season folders, shouldn't it be Season 15, or whatever season it is?

- mattressfish - 2011-01-25

sufreak Wrote:I just did a test based on the guide I found. I have a show that airs daily, such as Daily Show. When put into a Season folder, it went into a 2011 folder. If I wanted Season folders, shouldn't it be Season 15, or whatever season it is?

There is an option in post processing to use air date, which is enabled by default, iirc. Could that fix it?

- sufreak - 2011-01-25

Nope..no dice. If XBMC can read it, then its fine with me. But I'm not home to test it

- OwlBoy - 2011-01-26

Freek Wrote:Nope not a NAS but on Ubuntu 10.04 (I think owlboy said he's on the same OS too).

Yup Yup Yup.

- sufreak - 2011-01-26

Another thing I found which my scripted process handled....
New shows that weren't in SB beforehand. I'm also looking to see how it handles deleted folders.

All in all, its 95% perfect.

- OwlBoy - 2011-01-26

More details on my error.

This commit/version works:

Fix scene exception lookups during post processing for shows like CSI:NY
https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/commit/ac7f0fabefafcc2971db64bd69020ace4175293c

The very next commit/version does not work:

Zoggy's submenu CSS fixes for collated submenu links
https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/commit/8fcd8a0ba15797454c4dee9323de94a83a0bd635

causing this error that both Freek and I have:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "SickBeard.py", line 38, in <module>
    import sickbeard
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 34, in <module>
    from sickbeard import searchCurrent, searchBacklog, showUpdater, versionChecker, properFinder, autoPostProcesser
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/sickbeard/searchCurrent.py", line 24, in <module>
    from sickbeard import ui
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/sickbeard/ui.py", line 26, in <module>
    from sickbeard.tv import TVShow
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/sickbeard/tv.py", line 39, in <module>
    from sickbeard import image_cache
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/sickbeard/image_cache.py", line 30, in <module>
    from lib.hachoir_metadata import extractMetadata
  File "/home/bortbrya/Applications/sickbeard/lib/hachoir_metadata/__init__.py", line 8, in <module>
    import hachoir_metadata.file_system
ImportError: No module named file_system

I am on Ubuntu 10.4 with a full install, again, Not a NAS. This is with Python 2.6 according to the "Ubuntu Software Center" in the Applications menu.

Looking closer I see that a lot more than some CSS fixes were in that second commit vs the first. hachoir is what is erroring out, and hachoir does not exist in ac7f0fa, but does in 8fcd8a0. I thought maybe video card drivers might be the problem (something not in a NAS), but I see Hachoir just reads raw data.

Is there any testing I can do? All the nifty new stuff is exciting, but I can't get past Zoggy's simple "CSS Fixes"!

Edit: A stupid weird fix: if I just comment out that line that is erroring, sickbeard starts up. I have no clue why, I don't know python, this prolly breaks other shit too. But sickbeard starts up now for me.
Code:
from hachoir_metadata.version import VERSION as __version__
from hachoir_metadata.metadata import extractMetadata

# Just import the module,
# each module use registerExtractor() method
import hachoir_metadata.archive
import hachoir_metadata.audio
# import hachoir_metadata.file_system
import hachoir_metadata.image
import hachoir_metadata.jpeg
import hachoir_metadata.misc
import hachoir_metadata.program
import hachoir_metadata.riff
import hachoir_metadata.video

After some poking around and using it like I normally do... nothing seems a-miss.

- mattressfish - 2011-01-26

sufreak Wrote:Another thing I found which my scripted process handled....
New shows that weren't in SB beforehand. I'm also looking to see how it handles deleted folders.

All in all, its 95% perfect.

You should be able to add them to SB and it will scan the directories...

- xeonicxpression - 2011-01-26

What do we do when we fill a hard drive? I have a 1TB drive that have all of my episodes on and is close to capacity, so how do I get all of my shows to switch to a new empty drive while still recognizing all of my previously downloaded episodes?

- mattressfish - 2011-01-26

xeonicxpression Wrote:What do we do when we fill a hard drive? I have a 1TB drive that have all of my episodes on and is close to capacity, so how do I get all of my shows to switch to a new empty drive while still recognizing all of my previously downloaded episodes?

Are you keeping the 1TB drive? If so, just move some of the shows over and point SB at the new directory for those shows.

- midgetspy - 2011-01-26

OwlBoy: So I have figured out the problem - you have hachoir installed already but the version is too old. I need to fix this inside SB myself but until then you can uninstall your existing hachoir library OR upgrade it to the current version and it should work fine.

EDIT: I committed an attempted fix, let me know please.

- OwlBoy - 2011-01-26

midgetspy Wrote:OwlBoy: So I have figured out the problem - you have hachoir installed already but the version is too old. I need to fix this inside SB myself but until then you can uninstall your existing hachoir library OR upgrade it to the current version and it should work fine.

EDIT: I committed an attempted fix, let me know please.

I reverted the comment I had made on my install, and did a git pull to update and now sickbeard is running again! Thanks for the help!

- Freek - 2011-01-26

OwlBoy Wrote:I reverted the comment I had made on my install, and did a git pull to update and now sickbeard is running again! Thanks for the help!

Confirmed working here too.

Thanks OwlBoy for the investigative work and midgetspy for getting a fix out.
Big Grin