Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Gotcha007 - 2011-01-26

mattressfish Wrote:iirc, zoggy mentioned earlier in the thread that you need to reboot to fix the sbPID error.

Nope Still the same issue after rebooting Sad

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 1305, in index
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 101, in _munge
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1004, in __str__
File "_Program_Files__x86__SickBeard_win32_alpha_build473_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 99, in respond
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1588, in _handleCheetahInclude
File "_Program_Files__x86__SickBeard_win32_alpha_build473_data_interfaces_default_inc_top_tmpl.py", line 403, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'sbPID'

- thezoggy - 2011-01-26

Gotcha007 Wrote:Nope Still the same issue after rebooting Sad

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 1305, in index
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 101, in _munge
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1004, in __str__
File "_Program_Files__x86__SickBeard_win32_alpha_build473_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 99, in respond
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1588, in _handleCheetahInclude
File "_Program_Files__x86__SickBeard_win32_alpha_build473_data_interfaces_default_inc_top_tmpl.py", line 403, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'sbPID'

well you are running the pre-compiled windows version from weeks ago.. this is missing like 60 commits. try git source. i'm sure you'd have much better luck.

- thezoggy - 2011-01-26

mattressfish Wrote:There is an option in post processing to use air date, which is enabled by default, iirc. Could that fix it?

it depends what thetvdb has it listed as.. i'd bet the show there uses YEAR based seasons. go check and report back

- midgetspy - 2011-01-26

Gotcha007: Your version is half updated somehow - try updating again fresh.

- ECEC - 2011-01-26

This isn't related directly to SickBeard but I figured people here have dealt with the issue. I've got a couple of TV shows that are completely out of whack with the descriptions/episode numbers. The two in question are Firefly and Undeclared. I setup both in SB, which went out and found all the episodes on NZBs.org and grabbed them, then renamed them when SAB was finished. In the case of Undeclared, some episodes that should be at the end of the show are right in the middle, and Firefly is all effed up.

So, I know this isn't anybody's fault, but is there an easy way to fix it? Or would I be stuck opening each file, and determining which ep it is according to TVDB, regardless of what the scene named it to be?

- xeonicxpression - 2011-01-26

mattressfish Wrote:Are you keeping the 1TB drive? If so, just move some of the shows over and point SB at the new directory for those shows.

Yea, I didn't think of that. That's the easy way to do it, lol. That also means that I have to rescrape all of those shows back into xbmc and do a cleanup on the library. That wouldn't be the worst thing though. Thanks for the obvious solution I was too dumb to think of!Laugh

- xeonicxpression - 2011-01-26

ECEC Wrote:This isn't related directly to SickBeard but I figured people here have dealt with the issue. I've got a couple of TV shows that are completely out of whack with the descriptions/episode numbers. The two in question are Firefly and Undeclared. I setup both in SB, which went out and found all the episodes on NZBs.org and grabbed them, then renamed them when SAB was finished. In the case of Undeclared, some episodes that should be at the end of the show are right in the middle, and Firefly is all effed up.

So, I know this isn't anybody's fault, but is there an easy way to fix it? Or would I be stuck opening each file, and determining which ep it is according to TVDB, regardless of what the scene named it to be?

What's really annoying is Family Guy. The releasers counted the christmas episode as two when it was really only one,but a double, so now everything is off one. Hopefully they get it straightened out, because there is nothing that sickbeard can do about it.

Huuuuum, actually it looks like they might have finally corrected the titles on nzbmatrix, but the file names are obviously still wrong and cant be changed so that doesn't really help sickbeard. Atleast its corrected with the web-dl versions.

- CoinTos - 2011-01-26

ECEC Wrote:This isn't related directly to SickBeard but I figured people here have dealt with the issue. I've got a couple of TV shows that are completely out of whack with the descriptions/episode numbers. The two in question are Firefly and Undeclared. I setup both in SB, which went out and found all the episodes on NZBs.org and grabbed them, then renamed them when SAB was finished. In the case of Undeclared, some episodes that should be at the end of the show are right in the middle, and Firefly is all effed up.

To answer your firefly question, the networks fubar'ed the order when airing, all torrents and snb (that i know) used the dvd order (aka the right order). I have no idea if sickbeard supports dvd order rename as I used TVrename to do mine a long time ago.

- ECEC - 2011-01-26

CoinTos Wrote:To answer your firefly question, the networks fubar'ed the order when airing, all torrents and snb (that i know) used the dvd order (aka the right order). I have no idea if sickbeard supports dvd order rename as I used TVrename to do mine a long time ago.

Well, that makes good sense. I'm guessing that Undeclared might be the same since the same network is involved.

I took a quick peek and don't see how to get Sickbeard to use DVD order, which thetvdb does list.

Edit: is there any way to create NFOs automatically using DVD order? I've installed TV Rename but I don't see an export to nfo option or anything.

- WingmanNZ - 2011-01-27

@ Midgetspy

In regards to my request here

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=945

A friend of mine helped out and has added this feature. He "jconnop" has made a pull request on your git repo. Please consider adding this to the app Smile it works great so long as the end user knows what they are doing. It is all hidden in the config.ini anyway so its classes as an advanced option.

https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/pull/72

Big thumbs up for this app! it has allowed me to make sense of my TV Show library!

- WingmanNZ

- bencorn - 2011-01-27

Any ETA on the new windows binary? If not I suppose it's time I learned how to use Git.

MediaBrowser in MetaData Section of Config - steppedup - 2011-01-27

Hi all,

This is posted in the sickBeard forums as well and I'll update both posts and put an issue on the google code once a fix is found.

I've googled this, site:googledThisSite for this issue, and read over the google issues list without spotting a solution.

Fresh install of Windows 7, 64bit, fresh install of SickBeard-win32-alpha-build473 (never was installed before), using google Chrome & Internet Explorer both before & after Internet cache emptying - as well as both and after restarting SickBeard.

MediaBrowser will not leave the MetaData section of my SickBeard. I change it to XBMC, click Save, and it seems to save.

But, there's a flicker in the XBMC directory like something is starting up, and the config.ini gets reset back to:

metadata_xbmc = 1|1|1|1|1|1
metadata_mediabrowser = 1|1|1|1|1|1
metadata_ps3 = 0|0|0|0|0|0

No matter what I do, whether clicking the MetaData section save button first, or the large one.

Log is here: http://pastebin.com/0P3KLdJy

Doing a little more testing...I can change the ports on the web interface which is just below them, and click save, and have those changes 'stick'.

If I uncheck one of the check boxes in MediaBrowser, the top box, then it changes for XBMC as well in the config.

And I thought I just found a solution- but was wrong.

Uncheck all of the boxes. Switch to XBMC. Click Save. Check all the boxes. Click Save.

And it seemed to stay - until I rebooted SickBear.

Updater runs, and config gets wiped out (looks like).

Any suggestions on what I could do to troubleshoot further?

Thanks either way!!!!!

- thezoggy - 2011-01-28

steppedup Wrote:Hi all,

This is posted in the sickBeard forums as well and I'll update both posts and put an issue on the google code once a fix is found.

I've googled this, site:googledThisSite for this issue, and read over the google issues list without spotting a solution.

Fresh install of Windows 7, 64bit, fresh install of SickBeard-win32-alpha-build473 (never was installed before), using google Chrome & Internet Explorer both before & after Internet cache emptying - as well as both and after restarting SickBeard.

MediaBrowser will not leave the MetaData section of my SickBeard. I change it to XBMC, click Save, and it seems to save.

But, there's a flicker in the XBMC directory like something is starting up, and the config.ini gets reset back to:

metadata_xbmc = 1|1|1|1|1|1
metadata_mediabrowser = 1|1|1|1|1|1
metadata_ps3 = 0|0|0|0|0|0

No matter what I do, whether clicking the MetaData section save button first, or the large one.

Log is here: http://pastebin.com/0P3KLdJy

Doing a little more testing...I can change the ports on the web interface which is just below them, and click save, and have those changes 'stick'.

If I uncheck one of the check boxes in MediaBrowser, the top box, then it changes for XBMC as well in the config.

And I thought I just found a solution- but was wrong.

Uncheck all of the boxes. Switch to XBMC. Click Save. Check all the boxes. Click Save.

And it seemed to stay - until I rebooted SickBear.

Updater runs, and config gets wiped out (looks like).

Any suggestions on what I could do to troubleshoot further?

Thanks either way!!!!!

You are not using web_root in your config are you?
You running sickbeard as an admin? Have sickbeard installed in program files? Have UAC running? using NTFS w/encryption? all these can come into play with security issues.. Try installing in a different folder (not program files or my documents) / try running as an admin / etc.. default config.ini all metadata should be 0's. unchecked. Also, do you have javascript enabled in your browser? The webapp uses jquery and depends on javascript for several logic processing with checkboxes on the front end to pass as variables to the backend. If you really wanted to troubleshoot this you could load up firebug/webdeveloper and snoop on what is being passed/loaded to the form for the metadata_mediabrowser.

- thezoggy - 2011-01-28

bencorn Wrote:Any ETA on the new windows binary? If not I suppose it's time I learned how to use Git.

Came out 8hrs ago, http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/downloads/list
--z

Episode Renaming - fishypops - 2011-01-28

Apologies for this. There are over a 100 pages in this thread, and sifting through I can't find my answer. Please lead this horse to water.

Sickbeard has worked pretty well for me in general in terms of renaming. But when I have a situation where for example I have an episode labelled as "502", it does not recognize that this is season 5 episode 02.

Is there a way to change this to s05e02, without doing it manually ?

Thanks.