Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- mattressfish - 2011-02-01

fishypops Wrote:I have tried localhost, 19X.168.0.XX, 127.0.01

None of these helps. Anything else ?

Assuming you're running Windows, is it ACTUALLY running? Do you see the EXE running in Task Manager?

- Aenima99x - 2011-02-01

fishypops Wrote:This one issue keeps bugging me...

I love sickbeard, but occasionally the session fails on me and comes up with the message:
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:8081

I have checked my firewall settings, all is well.

The only remedy in each case, is to completely delete then reinstall Sickbeard.

Can someone please help me with this.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.
Maybe check that any anti-virus or anti-malware programs you have running aren't blocking it for some reason.

- DaMan - 2011-02-01

silvine Wrote:Lately a few tv shows I downloaded have failed. What's the best way to configure sickbeard to handle these shows? Each time I change the status back to wanted it downloads the same files that fail to unpack. (I checked them with MacPar and there's a problem with the Checksums of the video files. I'm using newzbin).

Im having this same problem with several files, is there anyway to have a find a different version button like couchpotato has when you tell it to redownload a file that did not work right?

- sstorkel - 2011-02-02

silvine Wrote:Lately a few tv shows I downloaded have failed. What's the best way to configure sickbeard to handle these shows? Each time I change the status back to wanted it downloads the same files that fail to unpack. (I checked them with MacPar and there's a problem with the Checksums of the video files. I'm using newzbin).

Don't think there's any way to make this happen automatically. When this happens to me, I download a show manually then have SABnzbd send them to Sickbeard for post-processing...

- zorvalth - 2011-02-02

Tow days ago i made a fresh install of windows 7 xbmc and sickbeard. Today was first episode wich was suppose to be downloaded automatically - White collar S02xE12 . In the show page the status stays wanted and i have error log

2011-02-02 07:33:46.392000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 24, column 19
2011-02-02 08:33:46.302000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 104, column 19
2011-02-02 09:33:46.283000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 120, column 19
2011-02-02 10:33:46.439000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 152, column 19
2011-02-02 11:33:46.251000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 152, column 19
2011-02-02 12:33:47.312000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 152, column 19
2011-02-02 12:52:25.307000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 152, column 19
2011-02-02 13:13:31.312000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 152, column 19
2011-02-02 14:13:38.298000 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load EZRSS RSS feed: not well-formed (invalid token): line 168, column 19

I'm using just ezrss for torrents.

They are not every hour because i tried a few force rechecks...

does anybody have any idea?

- fishypops - 2011-02-02

fishypops Wrote:This one issue keeps bugging me...

I love sickbeard, but occasionally the session fails on me and comes up with the message:
Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to localhost:8081

I have checked my firewall settings, all is well.

The only remedy in each case, is to completely delete then reinstall Sickbeard.
Can someone please help me with this.
I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.

OK. I fixed this I may have misunderstood something, but I had been launching Sickbeard from a bookmark. Instead launching it from the executable fixed the problem.

- sstorkel - 2011-02-02

zorvalth Wrote:I'm using just ezrss for torrents.

They are not every hour because i tried a few force rechecks...

does anybody have any idea?

Which build did you install? Have you updated to the latest source? Looks like there are a couple of ESRSS fixes that have gone in recently...

- zorvalth - 2011-02-02

sstorkel Wrote:Which build did you install? Have you updated to the latest source? Looks like there are a couple of ESRSS fixes that have gone in recently...

the last one - v478

- thezoggy - 2011-02-02

ezrss sucks.. if they had an api things would be a lot easier.

- silvine - 2011-02-03

sstorkel Wrote:Don't think there's any way to make this happen automatically. When this happens to me, I download a show manually then have SABnzbd send them to Sickbeard for post-processing...

How do I send a file from Sabnzbd to Sickbeard? I thought it worked the other way around.

- thezoggy - 2011-02-03

silvine Wrote:How do I send a file from Sabnzbd to Sickbeard? I thought it worked the other way around.

sab tells sickbeard once it's d/led a file.. using the post processing script (sabtosickbeard.exe/py). you set this up via the scripts drop down for a category

- silvine - 2011-02-03

I can't see the script drop down menu in the category section of Sab? Do I need to download something extra?

Pic attached. http://postimage.org/image/2j5nob7fo/

- thezoggy - 2011-02-03

silvine Wrote:I can't see the script drop down menu in the category section of Sab? Do I need to download something extra?

Pic attached. http://postimage.org/image/2j5nob7fo/

you need to set your scripts folder in sab first before it will appear. go follow the quick start guide on setting up sb.
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

- RXP91 - 2011-02-03

Is there anyway to get Sickbeard to actually download Horizon NZBs? They refresh in the queue fine, all the fanart downloads but it never actually gets any NZBs for it.

- ECEC - 2011-02-04

RXP91 Wrote:Is there anyway to get Sickbeard to actually download Horizon NZBs? They refresh in the queue fine, all the fanart downloads but it never actually gets any NZBs for it.

I've never heaqrd of the show, but I checked two providers and there doesn't seem to be a lot of episodes available. Which seasons/eps are you looking for, and what are you using for qualities? Also, what providers are you using?

On top of there not being a lot eps that I see, there are some that don't use standard numbering, and instead use dates. You might have a problem searching for these depending on how TheTVDB organizes them.