Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-01-29

shoppedude Wrote:I'm using nzbmatrix.

-Lee

Without seeing a log I can't be sure but it looks like you don't have any providers enabled. I just added NCIS Los Angeles and searched for episode 1x13 on NZBMatrix and it found it no problem.

arakis Wrote:sorry next time i will check the FAQ

No worries, hopefully a problem like that won't happen again :0)

- shoppedude - 2010-01-30

midgetspy Wrote:Without seeing a log I can't be sure but it looks like you don't have any providers enabled. I just added NCIS Los Angeles and searched for episode 1x13 on NZBMatrix and it found it no problem.

Here's the section of the log file that is performing the search:

Code:
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 95441: An object for episode 1x2 didn't exist in the cache, trying to create it
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: status starts unknown
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 95441: Loading episode details from DB for episode 1x2
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 95441 AND season = 1 AND episode = 2
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 1 Status changes from -1 to 5
Jan-29 20:24:46 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 95441: Loading episode details from theTVDB for episode 1x2
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 95441: Setting status for 1x2 based on status Skipped and existence of
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: 95441: Saving episode details to database
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: STATUS IS 5
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 95441 AND episode = 2 AND season = 1
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET showid=?, tvdbid=?, name=?, season=?, episode=?, description=?, airdate=?, hasnfo=?, hastbn=?, status=?, location=? WHERE showid=? AND season=? AND episode=? with args [95441, u'1088791', u'The Only Easy Day', 1, 2, u'A case involving the murder of a drug dealer turns personal for Special Agent Sam Hanna when he discovers his former Navy Seal comrades are involved.', 733679, False, False, 5, '', 95441, 1, 2]
Jan-29 20:24:47 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: Searching for download for NCIS: Los Angeles - 1x02 - The Only Easy Day
Jan-29 20:24:47 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: Searching for NCIS: Los Angeles - 1x02 - The Only Easy Day
Jan-29 20:24:47 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: Searching NZBMatrix for NCIS: Los Angeles - 1x02 - The Only Easy Day
Jan-29 20:24:47 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: Search string: h-t-t-p-s://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-search.php?username=shoppedude&search=NCIS%3A+Los+Angeles+S01E02&apikey=81348645dbe58af2e650f0c152c88dd9&age=500&catid=41
Jan-29 20:24:48 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: Searching EZTV for NCIS: Los Angeles - 1x02 - The Only Easy Day
Jan-29 20:24:48 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: Search string: h-t-t-p://ezrss.it/search/index.php?season=1&show_name=NCIS%3A+Los+Angeles&quality=720p&episode=2&mode=rss
Jan-29 20:24:48 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: No downloads were found<br />
Jan-29 20:24:48 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND status=4
Jan-29 20:24:48 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND airdate <= 733801

I broke the URL segments to stop the WYSIWYG editor from URL-shortening the reference. As you can see, it is still including the "%3A" reference to include the ":". If I do this search manually on NZBMatrix.com, I get hundreds of search results, but if I strip out the "%3A" it seems to resolve the problem.

I am also noticing a second issue, this one on the Coming Episodes screen. I use wide banners instead of poster art but SB isn't detecting this and is instead compressing the banner into the poster art space. Here's a picture to illustrate:

Again, thanks!

Lee

- midgetspy - 2010-01-30

Try updating to the newest rev - it's working for me perfectly.

As for banners I have no plans to support them, sorry. Are there even XBMC skins that use them anymore?

- xexe - 2010-01-30

Sabnzbd needs Python > 2.5. Sickbeard needs Python > 2.6.

Sucks for us Debian users. Any hope of older compatibility?

- midgetspy - 2010-01-30

xexe Wrote:Sabnzbd needs Python > 2.5. Sickbeard needs Python > 2.6.

Sucks for us Debian users. Any hope of older compatibility?

Yeah I will look into downgrading the python req eventually - for now you can just compile your own python2.6 if you want though.

- midgetspy - 2010-01-30

I created a branch to try a python 2.5 version (/branches/python25), please test it out and let me know if it works. If you don't find any problems I'll merge it in to trunk.

- xexe - 2010-01-31

midgetspy Wrote:I created a branch to try a python 2.5 version (/branches/python25), please test it out and let me know if it works. If you don't find any problems I'll merge it in to trunk.

Excellent. It certainly gets alot further than the 2.6 branch.

On startup

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 660, in index
    t.downloadedEps = myDB.select("SELECT showid, COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE status IN ("+str(DOWNLOADED)+","+str(PREDOWNLOADED)+") AND airdate != 1 AND season != 0 and episode != 0 AND airdate <= "+today+" GROUP BY showid")
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/sickbeard/db.py", line 70, in select
    logger.log(self.dbFileName+": "+query, logger.DEBUG)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/sickbeard/logger.py", line 65, in log
    meThread = threading.currentThread().name
AttributeError: 'WorkerThread' object has no attribute 'name'

- midgetspy - 2010-01-31

Whoops I fixed that but forgot to check it in - try now.

- xexe - 2010-01-31

Looks good here. Successfully started and looks like it should. Excellent work.

As a quick test i added a few shows and clicked though all the tabs. All work as expected with the exception of Coming Episodes which:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 974, in comingEpisodes
    return _munge(t)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only-python25/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 62, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('ascii', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/Cheetah/Template.py", line 981, in __str__
    def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_home_user_sickbeard_read_only_python25_data_interfaces_default_comingEpisodes_tmpl.py", line 207, in respond
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'

- midgetspy - 2010-01-31

Ah I forgot to even take a look at the templates... fixed coming episodes and history pages.

- Fluxi - 2010-02-01

Thanks for creating this great script. I've been using it for some time now and it really rocks.

But today got this error about Sickbeard not being able to handle the weird char in Carnivàle i get the following error.

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe0' in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

- midgetspy - 2010-02-01

Fluxi Wrote:Thanks for creating this great script. I've been using it for some time now and it really rocks.

But today got this error about Sickbeard not being able to handle the weird char in Carnivàle i get the following error.

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe0' in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

Um... I must have re-broken this because I spent like 2 weeks fixing Carnivale earlier. Paste me the entire error traceback please and I'll look into it.

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

Been using Sick Beard for a few days and love it, but one feature that would be very helpful is being able to specify default newsgroups to download from, or which newsgroups to download from per episode.

Firstly, here in Australia, we have download limits and they kinda suck so i dont want to waste any download limit on incorrect downloads, i trust the program to download the SD copy of the show i want but it recently chose one from alt.binaries.korea, which was incomplete and it downloaded 300mb for nothing.

if i could tell it too only download from alt.binaries.multimedia or alt.binaries.teevee my problem would be more or less solved as almost all the tv shows i watch are in these 2 newsgroups.
another thought would be to have Sick Beard check if the item is complete on newzbin before scheduling it for download.

Whether you take this into consideration or not, i will continue to use SickBeard, works brilliantly.
thanks alot

- midgetspy - 2010-02-01

PashaK Wrote:Been using Sick Beard for a few days and love it, but one feature that would be very helpful is being able to specify default newsgroups to download from, or which newsgroups to download from per episode.

Firstly, here in Australia, we have download limits and they kinda suck so i dont want to waste any download limit on incorrect downloads, i trust the program to download the SD copy of the show i want but it recently chose one from alt.binaries.korea, which was incomplete and it downloaded 300mb for nothing.

if i could tell it too only download from alt.binaries.multimedia or alt.binaries.teevee my problem would be more or less solved as almost all the tv shows i watch are in these 2 newsgroups.
another thought would be to have Sick Beard check if the item is complete on newzbin before scheduling it for download.

Whether you take this into consideration or not, i will continue to use SickBeard, works brilliantly.
thanks alot

Which provider were you using?

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

midgetspy Wrote:Which provider were you using?

if by provider you mean usenet service, im using astraweb.