Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- sstorkel - 2011-02-04

thezoggy Wrote:you need to set your scripts folder in sab first before it will appear. go follow the quick start guide on setting up sb.
http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

Right. What I do is search NZBmatrix for the show I want. I save the NZB into a directory that SABnzbd+ monitors. When SABnzbd sees the file, it will start the download. I then go to the SABnzbd web UI, look at the Queue, click on the title of the show I just added, then change the script from "None" to "sabToSickbeard.py". One the download is finished, SABnzbd will use this script to send the new files to Sickbeard.

An alternative, if you only have a few episodes to deal with, is to just do download the episodes manually, move them into the right place, then use the "Re-scan files" button while looking at the show in Sickbeard.

- mwkurt - 2011-02-04

Hello,

Hoping someone can help me out.

Is it possible, and if so how.....to export the database of shows to a text file?

Also, when looking at coming episodes, the only images I get are of the standard Sickbeard image.

Edit: Just checked around and found that I probably have to do a rescan on my shows. Still need help with exporting.

I am using Rev.478.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Mark

- msderganc - 2011-02-04

Another issue I'm seeing specifically with Jersey Shore - season 3 is being downloaded as season 2, even though TV Rage has it correct.

Any way to fix that?

Thanks!

- darkscout - 2011-02-04

msderganc Wrote:Another issue I'm seeing specifically with Jersey Shore - season 3 is being downloaded as season 2, even though TV Rage has it correct.

Any way to fix that?

Thanks!

This show, along with MythBusters is a cluster &*(*.

TheTVDB has been flipping between season2/season3. The release groups released the first 4 episodes as season 3, then decided to flip it back to 'season 2'. Look at http://www.bin-req.net/search.php, search for "Jersey" and you'll see the change.

- shinedou - 2011-02-04

darkscout Wrote:This show, along with MythBusters is a cluster &*(*.

TheTVDB has been flipping between season2/season3. The release groups released the first 4 episodes as season 3, then decided to flip it back to 'season 2'. Look at http://www.bin-req.net/search.php, search for "Jersey" and you'll see the change.

This probably has something to do with MTV.com now showing them as part of season 2. Why? that's the big mystery!

- DPickles - 2011-02-06

I've currently got sickbeard running on windows and it works fine. I'm trying to install it onto my xbmc live install. I've got it all install correctly as far as I can tell. When I ssh into my live install and run sickbeard.py nothing seems to happen. I'm assuming that I need a browser installed as well and that's perhaps my problem?

I mostly want this installed for mediafrontpage and I'm only running it off my live install until I can afford to build myself a server.

- MindTooth - 2011-02-06

I'm not completely sure, but I think that you can just initiate Sick Beard, and then access through web using your devices IP address with the port at the end. E.e.: //10.0.0.135:8081

- rascalli - 2011-02-06

mwkurt Wrote:Is it possible, and if so how.....to export the database of shows to a text file?

Have a look in the Sickbeard forum : http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=968

DPickles Wrote:I've currently got sickbeard running on windows and it works fine. I'm trying to install it onto my xbmc live install. I've got it all install correctly as far as I can tell. When I ssh into my live install and run sickbeard.py nothing seems to happen. I'm assuming that I need a browser installed as well and that's perhaps my problem?

On linux you start it with : python sickbeard.py
And about the browser , this is not needed , you can also start it without opening a browser

- DPickles - 2011-02-07

MindTooth Wrote:I'm not completely sure, but I think that you can just initiate Sick Beard, and then access through web using your devices IP address with the port at the end. E.e.: //10.0.0.135:8081

Thanks for that. Got it all working fine now Wink

- rflores2323 - 2011-02-07

for some reason I am getting an error below, dir is missing

Location: /media/Elements___/TV shows 4/Big bang theory (dir is missing)

This is for all my shows and I have multiple directories as I am using three hard drives.

The directory is still in the same place. How do I correct this to make sure that new episodes are downloaded to the correct file directory and folder.

- Ryoga79 - 2011-02-07

I apologize if this has already been covered thoroughly (i did multiple searches but my search-fu was clearly not strong enough to get what i needed), but can someone walk me through the commands i would use with GIT on windows to download a specific branch of sickbeard from scratch? I saw on the repository that there's an "anime" branch that supports absolute ordering, which i was interested in running concurrently with my "main" sickbeard install.

I thought i had downloaded it correctly, and i get the absolute ordering option in the UI for my series. However, when i do a full update of the series (in this case, the series is "bleach", which has 300+ episodes, divided into seasons on tvdb), the episode listing stops at episode 20, which is where "season 1" would stop if i wasn't using absolute ordering. I checked the log, and i see the following error:

13:14:00 INFO::SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Forced Update - Bleach
13:14:00 INFO::QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Beginning task
13:14:00 INFO::QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Beginning update of Bleach
13:14:00 INFO::QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: 74796: Loading show info from theTVDB
13:14:03 INFO::QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Loading all episodes from the DB
13:14:13 INFO::QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: 74796: Loading all episodes from theTVDB...

Exception in thread QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 530, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 483, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\queue.py", line 351, in execute
TVDBEpList = self.show.loadEpisodesFromTVDB(cache=not self.force)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 287, in loadEpisodesFromTVDB
ep = self.getEpisode(season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 138, in getEpisode
ep = TVEpisode(self, season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 935, in __init__
self.specifyEpisode(self.season, self.episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 976, in specifyEpisode
result = self.loadFromTVDB(season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 1073, in loadFromTVDB
self.absolute_episode = int(myEp["absolute_number"])
TypeError: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

13:14:14 INFO::SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task

I wasn't sure if this was a problem with a post-setup configuration problem, or if it was a problem with my install in general, so if someone could walk me through the commands i'd need to go from "empty directory" to "anime branch installed", that'd be awesome. Alternatively, if someone has just seen this error before and can point me in the right direction, that'd be great too Smile

Thanks again, all!

- smithr99 - 2011-02-07

Ryoga79 Wrote:Exception in thread QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 530, in __bootstrap_inner
self.run()
File "c:\Python27\lib\threading.py", line 483, in run
self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\queue.py", line 351, in execute
TVDBEpList = self.show.loadEpisodesFromTVDB(cache=not self.force)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 287, in loadEpisodesFromTVDB
ep = self.getEpisode(season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 138, in getEpisode
ep = TVEpisode(self, season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 935, in __init__
self.specifyEpisode(self.season, self.episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 976, in specifyEpisode
result = self.loadFromTVDB(season, episode)
File "C:\SickbeardA\sickbeard\tv.py", line 1073, in loadFromTVDB
self.absolute_episode = int(myEp["absolute_number"])

i get a similar error when trying to update on linux - just updated using latest source and click the "update now" option.

cheers

- Ryoga79 - 2011-02-07

smithr99 Wrote:i get a similar error when trying to update on linux - just updated using latest source and click the "update now" option.

cheers

Wouldn't doing an updage overwrite the changes made by the anime branch, though? Or does the update respect things that came from different branches?

- arcooke - 2011-02-08

nevermind

- Dobyken - 2011-02-08

My SB log had 40 errors in it this morning complaining about a URL error on the SAB address.

Unable to connect to SAB: [Errno url error] unknown url type: '192.168.1.23'

If you get this error the fix it to enter a different IP address, save, then change it back to the original and hit save again. Found the solution in the SB main forum.