Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-02-01

PashaK Wrote:if by provider you mean usenet service, im using astraweb.

No which search provider... which index site.

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

midgetspy Wrote:No which search provider... which index site.

ahh sorry newzbin.com

- midgetspy - 2010-02-01

PashaK Wrote:ahh sorry newzbin.com

Hmm can you show me the exact report URL? If you don't know it send me your sickbeard.db file and the show/season/episode and I should be able to look it up in your history and figure it out. Hopefully there is a good way to exclude it without excluding entire newsgroups... but group exclusion/inclusions might come later.

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

midgetspy Wrote:Hmm can you show me the exact report URL? If you don't know it send me your sickbeard.db file and the show/season/episode and I should be able to look it up in your history and figure it out. Hopefully there is a good way to exclude it without excluding entire newsgroups... but group exclusion/inclusions might come later.

heres what it did download:

[link removed]

heres what i would have preferred it to download:

[link removed]

Thanx

- spiff - 2010-02-01

no linking to pirated materials damnit!

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

Also, one more thing, although nothing urgent, more of a bonus.

A way for Sick Beard to know how many hours in front of the times reported from thetvdb.com the user is.
so if "chuck" comes out Monday 8pm, it actually shows it as tuesday 3pm for me or whatever it is.

just putting it out there.

- PashaK - 2010-02-01

spiff Wrote:no linking to pirated materials damnit!

sorry, didnt even cross my mind.
wont happen again.

- xexe - 2010-02-01

midgetspy Wrote:Ah I forgot to even take a look at the templates... fixed coming episodes and history pages.

Looking good here. So far so go on a Vanilla Debian Stable install.

One small point.

The performance of "Coming Episodes" is very poor when running remotely. Loading the full resolution posters but showing them at a fraction of the size really crawls when the show list is a bit longer. Resizing them at source seems the obvious solution.

Update: I also dont think the browser is caching the images meaning a complete re-download every time.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-01

Fluxi Wrote:Thanks for creating this great script. I've been using it for some time now and it really rocks.

But today got this error about Sickbeard not being able to handle the weird char in Carnivàle i get the following error.

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe0' in position 6: ordinal not in range(128)

I've fixed the errors in the latest rev but the searches are always going to come up blank still. It's searching for the exact show name (Carnivàle) but all the index sites post it without the UTF-8 character (Carnivale). This'll get fixed when I fix issue 86.

PashaK Wrote:Also, one more thing, although nothing urgent, more of a bonus.

A way for Sick Beard to know how many hours in front of the times reported from thetvdb.com the user is.
so if "chuck" comes out Monday 8pm, it actually shows it as tuesday 3pm for me or whatever it is.

just putting it out there.

Yeah this has been requested before... it's in the "later" list.

xexe Wrote:Looking good here. So far so go on a Vanilla Debian Stable install.

One small point.

The performance of "Coming Episodes" is very poor when running remotely. Loading the full resolution posters but showing them at a fraction of the size really crawls when the show list is a bit longer. Resizing them at source seems the obvious solution.

Update: I also dont think the browser is caching the images meaning a complete re-download every time.

Yes I should be resizing those images but since 99% of the time it'll be displayed across the local network I haven't bothered yet. It'll get done eventually.

FYI everybody the python25 branch has been merged into the trunk so the trunk should now run with python 2.5. Please let me know if there are any problems. Also I merged in changes from another contributor that should allow seasonxx.jpg files to be created on show creation. Last step is to allow users to pick/download them (and poster/fanart) for existing shows.

- xexe - 2010-02-02

Trunk looking good with TRUNK 287 on Python 2.5 with the exception of the following error on the backlog page

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 99, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 62, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('ascii', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/Cheetah/Template.py", line 981, in __str__
    def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_home_user_sickbeard_read_only_data_interfaces_default_backlog_tmpl.py", line 143, in respond
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'

Can I also just confirm that the images presented in ComingEpisodes are the files stored beside tvshow.nfo. If so i will script something to shrink them directly there in the interim.

- midgetspy - 2010-02-02

xexe Wrote:Trunk looking good with TRUNK 287 on Python 2.5 with the exception of the following error on the backlog page

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 99, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/home/user/sickbeard-read-only/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 62, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('ascii', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/Cheetah/Template.py", line 981, in __str__
    def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_home_user_sickbeard_read_only_data_interfaces_default_backlog_tmpl.py", line 143, in respond
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'format'

Can I also just confirm that the images presented in ComingEpisodes are the files stored beside tvshow.nfo. If so i will script something to shrink them directly there in the interim.

Yes but those are also the files that XBMC uses for your posters so you might not want to shrink them or the quality in XBMC will suffer. Backlog should be fixed now.

- ould - 2010-02-02

Nevermind, read back through thread and solved my issue. rtfm, lol. :-)

I did notice something though, although this has never worked for me, I thought I would ask. When viewing the coming episodes screen, the posters don't work for me. Doesn't matter if I am local or remote. They just show up as broken. Any ideas? Running SVN on linux if it matters. This isn't a huge deal but got me wondering why it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Kevin

- Nick8888 - 2010-02-02

midgetspy Wrote:Yeah I didn't catch that. I've already decided not to bother with SAB 0.4 - Sick Beard is alpha software so only working with SAB beta isn't a big deal to me. You can always just use a watch folder/black hole instead. Although I'd say just update to a 0.5 beta, no reason not to.

For anyone else who doesn't want to mess with their existing sabnzbd 0.4.12 setup, I was able to get the sabnzbd addurl feature working by removing line 41 ( params['priority'] = 1) from the sab.py

Everything now seems to be working great! Thanks for your hard work. One suggestion I have is better handling of video quality eg an option to prefer hr rips.

cheers

- midgetspy - 2010-02-02

ould Wrote:Nevermind, read back through thread and solved my issue. rtfm, lol. :-)

I did notice something though, although this has never worked for me, I thought I would ask. When viewing the coming episodes screen, the posters don't work for me. Doesn't matter if I am local or remote. They just show up as broken. Any ideas? Running SVN on linux if it matters. This isn't a huge deal but got me wondering why it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Kevin

Are you sure you have posters named folder.jpg?

Nick8888 Wrote:For anyone else who doesn't want to mess with their existing sabnzbd 0.4.12 setup, I was able to get the sabnzbd addurl feature working by removing line 41 ( params['priority'] = 1) from the sab.py

Everything now seems to be working great! Thanks for your hard work. One suggestion I have is better handling of video quality eg an option to prefer hr rips.

cheers

I'm not sure what you mean - it already does have the option to prefer HD rips...

- xexe - 2010-02-02

Running SVN r290 I cant see any obvious issues with Python 2.5.4 and cheetah 2.0.1. Nice work

Since XBMC sqlite library has tvdb id along with season and ep is there any plans to allow using this dump to change the status of historically episodes to downloaded?

Getting tvdbid, season, ep, x resolution and y resolution exported is rather easy from XBMC.