Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Reginald - 2011-04-13

thezoggy Wrote:this is the new log handler code, that bug you ran into was already fixed. just update your source and you should be good.

I was on the latest code last night (after reverting to a different build) it ran fine until about 1:50 AM then crashed again. I killed the process (it was hung) then I updated to the latest version, newer than the one I grabbed last night. It spit out an error, after seeing these post I went back to fca7a3c and that started up just fine for me.

The lines for the errors were a little different for me but the text was the same.

Thanks,
Reg

- thezoggy - 2011-04-13

Reginald Wrote:I was on the latest code last night (after reverting to a different build) it ran fine until about 1:50 AM then crashed again. I killed the process (it was hung) then I updated to the latest version, newer than the one I grabbed last night. It spit out an error, after seeing these post I went back to fca7a3c and that started up just fine for me.

The lines for the errors were a little different for me but the text was the same.

Thanks,
Reg

do you run sickbeard on a NAS? there was a googlecode post about a bug we found with the log handler.. that should be fixed later tonight when midget pushes it out to master branch. so if you run sickbeard on a NAS then wait until tonight before updating again.

- Reginald - 2011-04-13

thezoggy Wrote:do you run sickbeard on a NAS? there was a googlecode post about a bug we found with the log handler.. that should be fixed later tonight when midget pushes it out to master branch. so if you run sickbeard on a NAS then wait until tonight before updating again.

Thanks for that, I do run SB on an unRaid NAS, I should have checked there first, I checked the SB.com forums and here. I will check GC Page too in the future.

Thank you for all of your (and midgetspy's) fantastic work!

- mudwater - 2011-04-14

Have Sickbeard running great but can't get The Office (US) to snatch torrents from ezrss. I realized that the file on the feed is The Office not The Office (US) but I thought the exception was already added. Any help please as I've exhausted all search thread on this, do I need to add the exception? Thought it was already added.

- Oakey - 2011-04-14

Having a slight issue, up until now it's been working fine.

The only show due in my Coming Episodes is the latest episode of The Office.

For the last two weeks it's displayed the correct poster / banner image for the show. Until tonight when it rolled over to the 14th and now it's showing a 'SickBeard' banner instead. What's happened here? Should it do this?

Also, I can no longer select episodes in the list of eps for the show. Thhe check boxes are all missing and it simply says 'Unaired' in the status. This hasn't happened with, say, Family Guy.

- mudwater - 2011-04-14

mudwater Wrote:Have Sickbeard running great but can't get The Office (US) to snatch torrents from ezrss. I realized that the file on the feed is The Office not The Office (US) but I thought the exception was already added. Any help please as I've exhausted all search thread on this, do I need to add the exception? Thought it was already added.

Here's the log, again I thought an exception was made to allow "The Office" to be snatched.

Apr-13 17:36:13 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: No downloads were found
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching EZRSS for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching for download for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-14

dysan911 Wrote:IJ,

In Sabnzbd under the Config/Folders make sure you set your "Completed Download Folder" to something that's not in the final path of where you permanently want your TV Shows moved too. Think of it as just a Temp or working directory and create one.

Also check and make sure you have the Config/Categories setup correctly.

The one labeled TV should be like this:

TV --- D --- Default --- SabtoSickBeard.exe --- tv --- tv

When you add a show to Sickbeard, its there where you actually setup the final location of where Sabnzbd will copy the processed show too. The final destination if you will.

Lastly, The Home screen of Sabnzbd should have a drop down box at the top so that you can select what it does on Queue Finish. Sounds like you already have that set to SabToSickebeard.exe. Below that are the logs of completed and processed shows. It should have a plus sign next to each show and when you expand it, there should be a log of what happened with the file. Mine show it being downloaded, Repair, Unpack, Script running, and Final path of where it was copied too.

Hope that helps!

Apprecaite the info. I think I have everything working now.

- thezoggy - 2011-04-14

Oakey Wrote:Having a slight issue, up until now it's been working fine.

The only show due in my Coming Episodes is the latest episode of The Office.

For the last two weeks it's displayed the correct poster / banner image for the show. Until tonight when it rolled over to the 14th and now it's showing a 'SickBeard' banner instead. What's happened here? Should it do this?

Also, I can no longer select episodes in the list of eps for the show. Thhe check boxes are all missing and it simply says 'Unaired' in the status. This hasn't happened with, say, Family Guy.

either you deleted your sickbeard/cache directory.. or the location changed.
go to Config. where is your cache folder set to? check your cache folder /images and see if you have any banner/posters

- thezoggy - 2011-04-14

mudwater Wrote:Here's the log, again I thought an exception was made to allow "The Office" to be snatched.

Apr-13 17:36:13 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: No downloads were found
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching EZRSS for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-13 17:36:12 INFO CP Server Thread-4 :: Searching for download for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale

well sickbeard was not made for torrents in mind.. I would assume it is just a problem with the show being reported back to sickbeard.. aka it's not saying the show is 'The Office (US)' like it's looking for. post logs on googlecode so midget can analyze.

- smiffy1989 - 2011-04-14

I have had this error every morning for the last 3 days:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1807, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 97, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_mnt_cache__custom_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 107, in respond
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 79, in select
    sqlResults = self.action(query, args).fetchall()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 54, in action
    logger.log(self.dbFileName+": "+query, logger.DEBUG)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 178, in log
    sb_log_instance.log(toLog, logLevel)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 146, in log
    self._rotate_logs()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 126, in _rotate_logs
    print "removing", cur_file_name
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/lib/hachoir_core/i18n.py", line 80, in write
    self.device.write(text)
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

I'm running SickBeard on my unraid server. Killing the process doesn't work so I have to do kill -9. When I restart SickBeard it seems to work fine up until the next morning when I get that error again.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got this error when trying to restart:
Code:
removing Logs/sickbeard.log.3
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log.2 to Logs/sickbeard.log.3
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log.1 to Logs/sickbeard.log.2
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log to Logs/sickbeard.log.1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 305, in <module>
    main()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 224, in main
    sickbeard.initialize(consoleLogging=consoleLogging)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 657, in initialize
    db.upgradeDatabase(db.DBConnection(), mainDB.InitialSchema)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 125, in upgradeDatabase
    _processUpgrade(connection, schema)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 145, in _processUpgrade
    _processUpgrade(connection, upgradeSubClass)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 142, in _processUpgrade
    logger.log(upgradeClass.__name__ + " upgrade not required", logger.DEBUG)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 178, in log
    sb_log_instance.log(toLog, logLevel)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 146, in log
    self._rotate_logs()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 133, in _rotate_logs
    new_file_handler = self._config_handler(self.log_file)
TypeError: _config_handler() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Running the same command (python /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon) it has started fine.

EDIT2: Just seen there is an update available to fix a bug with rotating logs which seems to be mentioned in my logs. Maybe it's fixed? Smile

- pHo - 2011-04-14

I used Sickbeard for a short period of time during a very old build a while back, and just seeing if it really offers anything that I don't get from my current system.

At the moment, I have smart searches set up in NZBS.org, which gets picked up by SABNzbd which then renames and sorts them correctly. On download it then runs a python script that triggers XBMC to update it's library and my files are then on display with full info/preview pics etc.

I'm sure a while back Sickbeard generated season folders for shows without request (unless it was an option toggle I didn't see) which was a pain for things like NOVA, and I'm not a fan of NFO files in my archive as I find for general purposes the inbuilt scraper gets all the same information without a problem.

Has development been so much that it now looks to add even more features to what I currently do? Or would it be a bit superfluous to change my setup over? Cheers

- Abe Froman - 2011-04-14

pHo Wrote:I'm sure a while back Sickbeard generated season folders for shows without request (unless it was an option toggle I didn't see) which was a pain for things like NOVA, and I'm not a fan of NFO files in my archive as I find for general purposes the inbuilt scraper gets all the same information without a problem.

Has development been so much that it now looks to add even more features to what I currently do? Or would it be a bit superfluous to change my setup over? Cheers

Those things that annoy you are options you can toggle off and configure/tweak.

There is not much features over what you normally do except that it is much simpler to configure, etc, better ui....

Install it and have a look at all the config stuff to see if you find something that interests you, perhaps hybrid - leave your old stuff running for current shows and next time you find a new show put it in SB to give that a shot and see which suits your needs better

- Oakey - 2011-04-14

thezoggy Wrote:either you deleted your sickbeard/cache directory.. or the location changed.
go to Config. where is your cache folder set to? check your cache folder /images and see if you have any banner/posters

I deleted the show and re-added it and that seems to have solved the problem.

Anyone else using SB for Family Guy? It seems the episode naming has got messed up by the release groups, or TVDB.com. and they're a show ahead of what's being aired. Wondering how others are dealing with this issue?

- mudwater - 2011-04-14

Here's what i found out with my problem of not finding "The Office (US)" on ezrss from debug log:

Code:
Apr-14 08:06:16 INFO     CP Server Thread-11 :: No downloads were found
Apr-14 08:06:16 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: No result picked.
Apr-14 08:06:16 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: Picking the best result out of []
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: Search string: https://www.ezrss.it/search/index.php?season=7&show_name=The+Office+US&episode=19&mode=rss
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: Cache results: []
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM ezrss WHERE tvdbid = ? AND season = ? AND episodes LIKE ? with args [73244, 7, '|19|']
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: Last update was too soon, using old cache: today()-2011-04-14 08:06:10<0:15:00
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: cache.db: SELECT time FROM lastUpdate WHERE provider = ? with args ['ezrss']
Apr-14 08:06:15 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-11 :: cache.db: SELECT time FROM lastUpdate WHERE provider = ? with args ['ezrss']
Apr-14 08:06:15 INFO     CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching EZRSS for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-14 08:06:15 INFO     CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale
Apr-14 08:06:15 INFO     CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching for download for The Office (US) - S07E19 - Garage Sale

Looks like the exception to find "The Office" not "The Office (US)" isn't working, do I need to add it myself. I thought the exception was already added, think I'm not understanding something.

I can confirm that if the search string doesnt include the US the torrent is found
Code:
https://www.ezrss.it/search/index.php?season=7&show_name=The+Office&episode=19&mode=rss

But when the US is included like in my debug log it is not found.
Code:
https://www.ezrss.it/search/index.php?season=7&show_name=The+Office+US&episode=19&mode=rss

Any help please as I think it should work or I don't know how to add exceptions and need help figuring it out. Thanks.

- bigup - 2011-04-14

Tobas Wrote:Today i have a update that screwed up, i think.

I got a message when updating :

Code:
Update Failed
Update wasn't successful, not restarting. Check your log for more information.

There is nothing in the log that point out this error.
I think its a mix of updates, but where to does Sickbeard download his updates (on Ubuntu 10.04) ?
Maybe i can empty it?

i get the same error mate Sad

otherwise working fine so far

anyone fix this yet?