Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- thezoggy - 2011-04-15

bigup Wrote:i get the same error mate Sad

otherwise working fine so far

anyone fix this yet?

just upgrade manually. using 'git pull'. or force it to reset to head by using 'git reset --hard HEAD'.

- ijourneaux - 2011-04-15

With some help from the other posters to this thread, I think i Have everything up and running. Just fine tuning now.

Had an interesting issue show up yesterday I added the show Ultra Eye and HD travel log

Code:
Apr-14 18:09:25 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Provider gave result Ultra.Eye.Rio.De.Janeiro.S01E02.720p.HDTV.x264-PiX but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Ultra Eye so I'm ignoring it
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Rio.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Miami.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.New.York.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Reykjavik.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Buenos.Aires.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode

It sems that SickBeard misses the matching NZBs as it is lookign for an episode number and for some reason, this series doesn't. Is this a correct assessment? Can it be fixed or should I just download them the old way?

Keep up the greate work!

- Faldafeykir - 2011-04-15

ijourneaux Wrote:With some help from the other posters to this thread, I think i Have everything up and running. Just fine tuning now.

Had an interesting issue show up yesterday I added the show Ultra Eye and HD travel log

Code:
Apr-14 18:09:25 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Provider gave result Ultra.Eye.Rio.De.Janeiro.S01E02.720p.HDTV.x264-PiX but that doesn't seem like a valid result for Ultra Eye so I'm ignoring it
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Rio.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Miami.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.New.York.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Reykjavik.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
Apr-14 18:09:25 WARNING  SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-84278 :: Unable to parse the filename Ultra.Eye.Buenos.Aires.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode

It sems that SickBeard misses the matching NZBs as it is lookign for an episode number and for some reason, this series doesn't. Is this a correct assessment? Can it be fixed or should I just download them the old way?

Keep up the greate work!

I think this show is failing because there isn't a regexp that deals with the episode name before the season/episode number. Far as I know episode names aren't very reliable for match. You probably need to manually edit the file names.

Another problem I'm having is with the show Chaos. thetvdb and SB list it as Chaos (2011) but most nzb sites list it only as Chaos so SB can't find the nzb's :o

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-15

I was wondering if sickbeard could implement logo and clearart into the downloads. (any maybe other downloads like tv thumbs etc..) This would be great if sickbeard would download this automatically from either or both sites

http://fanart.tv or http://www.xbmcstuff.com/

I know some skins have the script to run the logodownloader etc..however with sickbeard being so great and automated I think this feature would really be neat.

- thezoggy - 2011-04-15

rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering if sickbeard could implement logo and clearart into the downloads. (any maybe other downloads like tv thumbs etc..) This would be great if sickbeard would download this automatically from either or both sites

http://fanart.tv or http://www.xbmcstuff.com/

I know some skins have the script to run the logodownloader etc..however with sickbeard being so great and automated I think this feature would really be neat.

this has already been talked about several times.. this will not be added until there is a higher demand and apps actually support it without hacks/mods.

- Mrkennedy - 2011-04-15

SB was working fine yesterday woke up this morning and found all the tv shows overnight have an error code.

Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it

They are downloading fine and moving to the completed folder but then not moving on to my tv show folder and then into the correct tv show folder.

Settings look ok, any ideas?

- esoterix - 2011-04-15

Faldafeykir Wrote:Another problem I'm having is with the show Chaos. thetvdb and SB list it as Chaos (2011) but most nzb sites list it only as Chaos so SB can't find the nzb's :o

Haven't had an issue using nzbmatrix and nzb.su as my providers. At work atm so I am not sure exactly which one SB is getting the nzb's from.

- Archigos - 2011-04-15

I've been waiting awhile before posting in hope that whatever is actually going on will solve itself on its own, but it hasn't.

I've been running the SB, CP, Sab+ combo fine for awhile and everything seems to be working fine, but for some reason for the last week or so, when episodes download, they get renamed and moved correctly, however they will not scan into the XBMC Library. Now, I'm not sure it's a SB issue, but it wasn't exactly an 'all or nothing' issue that came up.

For example, last night shows (Thursday) the latest episode of Bones and Archer both downloaded fine (among other shows) but Archer made it into the library while Bones did not. I can go into the TV Shows source in file mode and the episode appears (without the 'watched' status) but does NOT show in the library unless I do a full refresh on the entire show, which also means I have to reset the watched status of all the episodes in that show. (Not really a problem with shows like Bones that I'm caught up with, but a pain in the ass on shows that I haven't watched completely.)

Side note, is there a way to manually add our own name exceptions? The new Hawaii Five-O show when downloaded in Sab ends up as "Hawaii Five O" and without the hyphen, it can't move it correctly. Not that big a deal and I just add the hyphen so that SB catches it... thankfully it's only once a week.

----------
System Setup:
XBMC 10.1 (latest 'full' build)
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 hooked up to an HDTV
Sabnzbd+, MediaFrontPage, Sickbeard, Couch Potato, uTorrent, etc.
-> Connected/Controlled via Win7x64 laptop or iPad pending on situation

- HenryFord - 2011-04-15

Mrkennedy Wrote:Unable to open URL: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it
This is a lockup in the webservice - did you try to restart your sickbeard? Can you access sickbeard via the Browser?

At what point exactly is the error-code? In the sickbeard-logs or in sabnzbd's?

- smiffy1989 - 2011-04-15

smiffy1989 Wrote:I have had this error every morning for the last 3 days:

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1807, in index
    return _munge(t)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 97, in _munge
    return unicode(string).encode('utf-8', 'xmlcharrefreplace')
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 1010, in __unicode__
    return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
  File "_mnt_cache__custom_sickbeard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 107, in respond
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 79, in select
    sqlResults = self.action(query, args).fetchall()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 54, in action
    logger.log(self.dbFileName+": "+query, logger.DEBUG)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 178, in log
    sb_log_instance.log(toLog, logLevel)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 146, in log
    self._rotate_logs()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 126, in _rotate_logs
    print "removing", cur_file_name
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/lib/hachoir_core/i18n.py", line 80, in write
    self.device.write(text)
IOError: [Errno 5] Input/output error

I'm running SickBeard on my unraid server. Killing the process doesn't work so I have to do kill -9. When I restart SickBeard it seems to work fine up until the next morning when I get that error again.

How can I fix it?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just got this error when trying to restart:
Code:
removing Logs/sickbeard.log.3
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log.2 to Logs/sickbeard.log.3
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log.1 to Logs/sickbeard.log.2
renaming Logs/sickbeard.log to Logs/sickbeard.log.1
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 305, in <module>
    main()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py", line 224, in main
    sickbeard.initialize(consoleLogging=consoleLogging)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/__init__.py", line 657, in initialize
    db.upgradeDatabase(db.DBConnection(), mainDB.InitialSchema)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 125, in upgradeDatabase
    _processUpgrade(connection, schema)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 145, in _processUpgrade
    _processUpgrade(connection, upgradeSubClass)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/db.py", line 142, in _processUpgrade
    logger.log(upgradeClass.__name__ + " upgrade not required", logger.DEBUG)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 178, in log
    sb_log_instance.log(toLog, logLevel)
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 146, in log
    self._rotate_logs()
  File "/mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/sickbeard/logger.py", line 133, in _rotate_logs
    new_file_handler = self._config_handler(self.log_file)
TypeError: _config_handler() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Running the same command (python /mnt/cache/.custom/sickbeard/SickBeard.py --daemon) it has started fine.

EDIT2: Just seen there is an update available to fix a bug with rotating logs which seems to be mentioned in my logs. Maybe it's fixed? Smile

Had this issue again this morning. I've made a thread on the SB forums here: http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1795

Any help greatly appreciated Smile

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-15

thezoggy Wrote:this has already been talked about several times.. this will not be added until there is a higher demand and apps actually support it without hacks/mods.

Well I have seen these skins support or have a mod for it. thats 9 skins that are using the script.

Night
Shade
Transparency
simplicity
Neon
Cirrus
Nystro Alpha Release
Xperience
refocus

Also limbus is in development and seems to have support for it.

found this comparison chart also on the wiki. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Comparison_of_skin_features

seems like

- HenryFord - 2011-04-15

smiffy1989 Wrote:Had this issue again this morning. I've made a thread on the SB forums here: http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1795

Any help greatly appreciated Smile
This has something to do with the log-rotating, this seems to mess up. I think you should post a bug-report on the tracker...

- Oakey - 2011-04-15

thezoggy Wrote:either you deleted your sickbeard/cache directory.. or the location changed.
go to Config. where is your cache folder set to? check your cache folder /images and see if you have any banner/posters

Sigh. It's doing it again. Only seems to happen for The Office, everything else is okay. Where is this cache folder set in SB Config? I don't see anything in any of the menus.

NVM: It seems to have resolved itself. Not sure why it keeps doing this.

- Adeiko - 2011-04-16

rflores2323 Wrote:Well I have seen these skins support or have a mod for it. thats 9 skins that are using the script.

Night
Shade
Transparency
simplicity
Neon
Cirrus
Nystro Alpha Release
Xperience
refocus

Also limbus is in development and seems to have support for it.

found this comparison chart also on the wiki. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Comparison_of_skin_features

seems like

Also AEON nox (one of the best aeon views) ! Smile

- thezoggy - 2011-04-17

Adeiko Wrote:Also AEON nox (one of the best aeon views) ! Smile

i think you guys missed the word 'without' in my previous post. Pretty much don't count on midget adding it until it's part of the default theme.