Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- moosenoz - 2011-05-26

i have sickbeard setup on host htpc 192.168.0.180

when an episode is downloaded and post processing is done the library updates fine and the episode shows up in my host xbmc library

yet that same episode just won't show up on my other two instances of xbmc running on 192.168.0.193 and .0.198

whether or not i do an automatic update of my libraries or if i have sickbeard configured to send notifications to these units, those episodes will not show up.

in other words when sickbeard downloads an episode it shows up fine on my host but never on the other two

prior to setting up sickbeard i never had any issues at all with this.

thanks for any help you can give me

- tboooe - 2011-05-26

moosenoz Wrote:i have sickbeard setup on host htpc 192.168.0.180

when an episode is downloaded and post processing is done the library updates fine and the episode shows up in my host xbmc library

yet that same episode just won't show up on my other two instances of xbmc running on 192.168.0.193 and .0.198

whether or not i do an automatic update of my libraries or if i have sickbeard configured to send notifications to these units, those episodes will not show up.

in other words when sickbeard downloads an episode it shows up fine on my host but never on the other two

prior to setting up sickbeard i never had any issues at all with this.

thanks for any help you can give me

I assume you are using a shared mysql database? If you do a manual library update on the other two instances of xbmc does the episode show up? Have you tested that SB can successfully communicate to your other two instances of HTPC?

- moosenoz - 2011-05-26

tboooe Wrote:I assume you are using a shared mysql database? If you do a manual library update on the other two instances of xbmc does the episode show up? Have you tested that SB can successfully communicate to your other two instances of HTPC?

when i test my xbmc settings under config>notifications i get the following:

Test notice sent successfully to 192.168.0.193:80,192.168.0.180:8080,192.168.0.198:8080

even if i disable all notifications via sickbeard and just do a library update in xbmc once the post-processing is complete, the episode still does not show up

finally... sorry but i've never used a shared mysql database. i have everything setup through smb shares and all has worked fine for me up until now.

- ECEC - 2011-05-27

Try cleaning the library on the two boxes that aren't working, then updating again. I've had issues like that in the past and cleaning always works.

A SQL setup would allow you to use one central database for all clients as opposed to the three individual databases you're using now. Watched tags, resume points, and library updates would sync to all clients. Just a FYI if you're interested.

- htpc guy - 2011-05-27

Thanks for the help guys. Got the seasons folder issue sorted. Still need to look into setting up nzb.su but that's going to have to wait until later. Right now I'm pretty satisfied with how this is handling my torrents. The fact that this automates everything and updates XBMC's database directly is amazing.

Only drawback is that it can't remove my torrents from my completed download folder. A batch file to taskkill and delete the files is easy enough though.

Maybe someday I'll set up news groups but for now I'm getting all the functionality I need. Plus I get decent speeds with my ISP and they don't seem to mind my torrenting.

- smithr99 - 2011-05-27

hi, having problems getting SB to post-process my specials.

following error comes up ...

Quote:Processing folder /media/Downloads/TV/Red.Dwarf.S02.DVDRip.DivX-LOL/DVD.End.Credits
Processing /media/Downloads/TV/Red.Dwarf.S02.DVDRip.DivX-LOL/DVD.End.Credits/S0E132.avi (None)
Parsed /media/Downloads/TV/Red.Dwarf.S02.DVDRip.DivX-LOL/DVD.End.Credits/S0E132.avi into None - S0E132 [ABD: False]
Parsed S0E132.avi into None - S0E132 [ABD: False]
Parsed /media/Downloads/TV/Red.Dwarf.S02.DVDRip.DivX-LOL/DVD.End.Credits/S0E132.avi into None - S0E132 [ABD: False]
Processing failed for /media/Downloads/TV/Red.Dwarf.S02.DVDRip.DivX-LOL/DVD.End.Credits/S0E132.avi:

the episode exists on TVDB and is the correct Season (0)...
http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=71326&seasonid=18793&id=2254321&lid=7

Not sure what to do!

any help appreciated Smile

- vikjon0 - 2011-05-27

is it not S00 for specials?

- smithr99 - 2011-05-27

vikjon0 Wrote:is it not S00 for specials?

i tried that also but still didnt work :/

- HenryFord - 2011-05-27

Is it only this one special? What is sickbeard telling you in the show-overview (you should see the extras there)

Edit: Stupid me - overlooked it: You do not have a Show-Name in front of the "S00E132", add the name of the show to it's name - sickbeard will then parse it correctly.

- smithr99 - 2011-05-27

HenryFord Wrote:Is it only this one special? What is sickbeard telling you in the show-overview (you should see the extras there)

Edit: Stupid me - overlooked it: You do not have a Show-Name in front of the "S00E132", add the name of the show to it's name - sickbeard will then parse it correctly.

great thanks ! working now Smile

- htpc guy - 2011-05-30

Ops!

So while setting this up/testing I had set the refresh time to 1 minute (the time to wait before searching for new content). Was working great but now the log file says my connection was refused. I'm at work so I can't get the exact error from the log. I also could not get to the page from my web browser. I am afraid that I may be blacklisted from the site.

Anyone know how I could contact the sites administrators? Feel free to PM me w/ a response.

- _Mikie_ - 2011-05-30

htpc guy Wrote:Ops!

So while setting this up/testing I had set the refresh time to 1 minute (the time to wait before searching for new content). Was working great but now the log file says my connection was refused. I'm at work so I can't get the exact error from the log. I also could not get to the page from my web browser. I am afraid that I may be blacklisted from the site.

Anyone know how I could contact the sites administrators? Feel free to PM me w/ a response.

Well its probably a IP block so if you have dynamic IPs which you probably do then just restart your router. If however it is a username block well then good luck.

- thezoggy - 2011-05-30

_Mikie_ Wrote:Well its probably a IP block so if you have dynamic IPs which you probably do then just restart your router. If however it is a username block well then good luck.

you can't use 1 min. plus hammering sites is only going to get your banned.

- htpc guy - 2011-05-30

thezoggy Wrote:you can't use 1 min. plus hammering sites is only going to get your banned.

I should have known better. I only had it set that way when I was setting it up/testing. I forgot to change it back. Just got home so I'm going to powercycle my router and cross my fingers.

*Never Mind*
I was going to powercycle my DSL modem last night but decided to check the site first. Good thing I did because it was working again.

- primetime34 - 2011-05-30

Having an issue with Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. Episodes are showing up on nzb.su but are not being recognized by Sick Beard. Any ideas why?