Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- joeranjensen - 2011-07-14

Ive tried that, without any successSad Im sure there is a very obvious solution to this, frustrating.....lol

- joeranjensen - 2011-07-14

Ok, so my question is: Can someone tell me how to add sabtosickbeard.py as an alternative in the scripts row under the categories tab in SABnzbd config? Like on the screenshot:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but Im kind of desperate right nowHuh

Edit: For some reason the screenshot did disappearHuh

- joeranjensen - 2011-07-15

Another noob-question:

I did read that I have to mark the scriptfolder as executable. Could that be the reason why Im having this problem? If that is the reason, how do I make it executable?

- thezoggy - 2011-07-16

joeranjensen Wrote:Another noob-question:

I did read that I have to mark the scriptfolder as executable. Could that be the reason why Im having this problem? If that is the reason, how do I make it executable?

go follow the new user guide: http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

- joeranjensen - 2011-07-16

Finally I got all up running perfect. Actually I dont have a clue what was causing trouble, sabToSickBeard.py just suddently popped up as an option under scripts and after that all the pieces came togetherBig GrinBig Grin

- paul elder - 2011-07-18

I have posted in the mac section, but I can't get this on running on my mac, I have downloaded the various programmes, and dark scout kindly told me the simple process of how to install this but it does not seem to work. I have downloaded sick beard to my download folder, I drag that over to terminal key in the command python sickbeard.py but it does not work what am I doing wrong!!.

- HenryFord - 2011-07-18

Information please...? What happens? Does the logfile anything? Do you get an error-message?

- darkscout - 2011-07-18

paul elder Wrote:I have posted in the mac section, but I can't get this on running on my mac, I have downloaded the various programmes, and dark scout kindly told me the simple process of how to install this but it does not seem to work. I have downloaded sick beard to my download folder, I drag that over to terminal key in the command python sickbeard.py but it does not work what am I doing wrong!!.

I'm holding something in my hand. If you correctly guess what it is. I'll help you.

And that is what it's like trying to help people that give you as "descriptive" of a problem. Pastebin what is going on in terminal.

- mattressfish - 2011-07-18

darkscout Wrote:I'm holding something in my hand. If you correctly guess what it is. I'll help you.

Best support answer I've read in a long time. LOL

- paul elder - 2011-07-18

How do i use paste bin in terminal??I have never used terminal before. As far as I can tell I type in cd move the sick beard folder into terminal run the command python sickbeard.py, all I get when I enter this is -bash: cd/Users/paulkaielder/sickbeard: No such file or directory. That's is all the information that I get in terminal, apolgies if I have not given the correct information

- Sean1516 - 2011-07-18

Does this support openELECT?

- mattressfish - 2011-07-19

Sean1516 Wrote:Does this support openELECT?

Does openELEC support Python?

- darkscout - 2011-07-19

paul elder Wrote:How do i use paste bin in terminal??I have never used terminal before. As far as I can tell I type in cd move the sick beard folder into terminal run the command python sickbeard.py, all I get when I enter this is -bash: cd/Users/paulkaielder/sickbeard: No such file or directory. That's is all the information that I get in terminal, apolgies if I have not given the correct information
You need a space after 'cd'.

cd = change directory.

Honestly, you need to search for a 'terminal how to' there is a pretty good linux one that is 90% the exact same for Mac. I'd love to help but at this point it's explaining quantum physics to a 12 year old until someone makes a nice pretty package like SABnzbd.

- therionate - 2011-07-19

Hi all, for those who want Sabnzbd to work in OpenELEC, wait a little bit longer and a preconfigurated add-on with SAB, Sickbeard and Couchpotato will be available in RC6.

- paul elder - 2011-07-19

Thanks for the tip on the space after the cd command I then dragged sickbeard into terminal, the hit enter then I ran the command python sickbeard.py it then launched the web browser. I save this with google closed terminal but it won't connect to local host do I have to leave terminal open

Paul