Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Henkske - 2011-08-16

Hello,

I have set Periscope to download subtitles for the tvshows before sickbread processes the new episode. The subtitles gets downloaded but sickbeard doesn't move them to the final directory.

Is it possible to implement this feature so that the subtitles will get moved with the .mkv file and renamed according to the new .mkv name

- isamu.dragon - 2011-08-16

Erwin Wrote:Is it possible to have Sickbeard recognize episodes in the following file structure ?
TV Series
-- Bones
---- Season 1
------ Disc 1, S01E01-02-03-04
-------- Bones S01E01-02-03-04.ISO
------ Disc 2, S01E05-06-07-08
-------- Bones S01E05-06-07-08.iso
Or is there another way of naming these files and folders so they wil be recognized by sickbeard and XBMC
It works, But no disc numbers
just S01E01-02-03-04.iso

- Erwin - 2011-08-16

Yes, the .iso files work.
Now I have problems with the video_ts folders.
I also tried following format, without succes.
Code:
Aug-16 17:18:10 ERROR    SHOWQUEUE-REFRESH :: Unable to parse the filename /volume1/SharedFolders/TV Series/Bones/Season 1/Bones S01E09-10-11-12/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.VOB into a valid episode

- Erwin - 2011-08-16

Henkske Wrote:Hello,

I have set Periscope to download subtitles for the tvshows before sickbread processes the new episode. The subtitles gets downloaded but sickbeard doesn't move them to the final directory.

Is it possible to implement this feature so that the subtitles will get moved with the .mkv file and renamed according to the new .mkv name

On the Config --> Post Processing page there is the following checkbox:
Quote:Move Associated Files
Is this selected in your setup ?

- Henkske - 2011-08-16

Erwin Wrote:On the Config --> Post Processing page there is the following checkbox:

Is this selected in your setup ?

Nope that doesn't work. Tried that yesterday

- TheZepter - 2011-08-17

Hallo,

can anyone help me ?
I get ervery search this error:

Code:
SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: No item with that key

- boognish43 - 2011-08-17

im about to jump head first into the world of sickbeard, usenet, couch potato etc. Ive used torrents since they started but want it more automated these days.

Im sure I will have many many questions through getting it all setup Smile

I have started adding shows I want and will get the rest setup later.
I have them set to "any" for the quality.
What I want is HD but will take SD if HD is not available.

Is it possible to wait say 5 hours before downloading to see if an HD release pops up? If it doesnt than it will d/l SD.

Is this something that it already does?

thanks

- Mar2zz - 2011-08-17

boognish43 Wrote:Is it possible to wait say 5 hours before downloading to see if an HD release pops up? If it doesnt than it will d/l SD.

Is this something that it already does?

thanks

You can download SD if no HD is available, and set HD to archived.

Click Manage > checkbox all shows, click Edit Selected, Click Custom behind Quality and setup as you like.

- boognish43 - 2011-08-17

Mar2zz Wrote:You can download SD if no HD is available, and set HD to archived.

Click Manage > checkbox all shows, click Edit Selected, Click Custom behind Quality and setup as you like.

Awesome.. I set it to grab the SD and archive the HD. Im guessing this will d/l both though correct?

not exactly what I wanted but it will do just fine!
thanks

- Mar2zz - 2011-08-17

Left panel select all quality's you prefer, right panel only the quality's that you want to keep in the end.

- thereddog - 2011-08-17

boognish43 Wrote:Awesome.. I set it to grab the SD and archive the HD. Im guessing this will d/l both though correct?

not exactly what I wanted but it will do just fine!
thanks

The SD version will download first, but when the HD one is available it overwrites the old copy

- Tiny Clanger - 2011-08-18

thereddog Wrote:The SD version will download first, but when the HD one is available it overwrites the old copy

At 1.6Mbit/s (2 on a really good day!) I'd prefer waiting an extra 5-6 hours for something to get queued if it meant only downloading it once...

- FatBoyNotSoSlim - 2011-08-18

thereddog Wrote:The SD version will download first, but when the HD one is available it overwrites the old copy

I wish I could do it in reverse. I have SB set to download 720p/webdl/bluray and archive dvdrips (So I can watch all tv in HD, then save it as dvdrips for long term), but it normally means manually grabbing dvdrip sets when they come out.

Then again, I presume my archive scheme is a bit weirder than most.

automation - sacksyboy - 2011-08-18

Hi - Noob Here

Anyone have a resource that outlines how to start sickbeard on boot (Mac OS) and run in the background (without terminal window being constantly open)?

Thank you.

- krish_2k4 - 2011-08-18

is there a way to get sickbeard to get the <fileinfo> from the file.

i know xbmc scrapes this but when you load a whole season/new episodes without the <fileinfo> it is missing until you play the file.

also would be a bonus if it is stored in the nfo anyway which would be less work for xbmc to do.