Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- fluentdesigns - 2011-09-30

Sickbeard no longer sending NZBs correctly to SAB. In the queue I am getting the following failed.

https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=1050986&username=*removed*&apikey=*removed*&scenename=1

Then it says

» URL Fetching failed; Unusable NZB file, Try again

In the Sab log it says 2011-09-30 10:48:19,765 WARNING: Empty NZB file Fringe.S04E01.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.nzb

Anyone run into this problem?

- clubwerks - 2011-09-30

fluentdesigns Wrote:Sickbeard no longer sending NZBs correctly to SAB. In the queue I am getting the following failed.

https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=1050986&username=*removed*&apikey=*removed*&scenename=1

Then it says

» URL Fetching failed; Unusable NZB file, Try again

In the Sab log it says 2011-09-30 10:48:19,765 WARNING: Empty NZB file Fringe.S04E01.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.nzb

Anyone run into this problem?

Every now and then I get something like that and I think I end up manually making an nzb, downloading it and adding it to sabnzb and it works.

- fluentdesigns - 2011-09-30

ok thanks..that is what I ended up doing. Ill keep an eye on it to make sure it doesnt happen for other episodes.

- k1m0s - 2011-10-02

Ive been trying to get sickbeard to function for like 2 days now. How can I run from source with cheetah?

- thezoggy - 2011-10-03

k1m0s Wrote:Ive been trying to get sickbeard to function for like 2 days now. How can I run from source with cheetah?

http://www.sickbeard.com/install.html

- Jeax - 2011-10-04

Hey guys, is there any way to make sickbeard auto update only if the file didn't previously exist?

I like to browse my recent shows for new content thats come out as I follow quite a lot of different shows (so not really feasible for me to remember when the next episode airs) however it currently shows up any new episodes that have been downloaded in a higher quality (I'm trying to upgrade my shows to 720p max, and it downloads any quality inbetween if not available to have the highest quality available at that time)

The files have the same name, just the actual file is different. It also means xbmc shows multiple copies of the same episode, except only one link works and the others say the episode is missing.

Is this just a problem with the way xbmc works or is there a way around it?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-10-04

Jeax Wrote:Hey guys, is there any way to make sickbeard auto update only if the file didn't previously exist?

I like to browse my recent shows for new content thats come out as I follow quite a lot of different shows (so not really feasible for me to remember when the next episode airs) however it currently shows up any new episodes that have been downloaded in a higher quality (I'm trying to upgrade my shows to 720p max, and it downloads any quality inbetween if not available to have the highest quality available at that time)

The files have the same name, just the actual file is different. It also means xbmc shows multiple copies of the same episode, except only one link works and the others say the episode is missing.

Is this just a problem with the way xbmc works or is there a way around it?
It's more to do with how XBMC works, it doesn't check if the files it already knows about still exist. In order to do that you have to either go into the video settings and clean the videos or you can put
Code:
<videolibrary>
     <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>
into advancedsettings.xml which will tell xbmc to remove non-existent files when updating.

- compcentral - 2011-10-04

unabatedshagie Wrote:It's more to do with how XBMC works, it doesn't check if the files it already knows about still exist. In order to do that you have to either go into the video settings and clean the videos or you can put
Code:
<videolibrary>
     <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate>
</videolibrary>
into advancedsettings.xml which will tell xbmc to remove non-existent files when updating.

Just be careful with this setting if your files are located on a network (shared) drive. If your network is down or the remote files cannot be accessed for some reason, your entire library could get wiped out. If you want to do this manually, just go to Settings - Video - Clean Library (i think that's the location if I remember correctly).

- Jeax - 2011-10-04

Ah brilliant, exactly what i was looking for. Smile also my files are all hosted on a 24/7 unraid box, which is also the only machine that triggers library updates so it SHOULD (Huh) be feasible to have it on.

Is there any way to have these new files take the attributes of the file its replacing? Im using mysql so would it be easiest just to edit my sabtosickbeard script to find the old file entry and copy it over? Or is there am easier option? Tongue

- Abe Froman - 2011-10-05

Some show episodes are not showing up for new stuff, even though it is on tvdb - what should be checked for that? For example parks and recreation.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-05

Do you mean Season 4 of Parks and Recreation doesn't show up in your SB listing or it's not downloading?

Parks and Recreation is working fine for me, DL the first two episodes of Season 4 no problem.

clubwerks Wrote:Do you mean Season 4 of Parks and Recreation doesn't show up in your SB listing or it's not downloading?

Parks and Recreation is working fine for me, DL the first two episodes of Season 4 no problem.

It does not show up in my SB listing.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-10-05

I had this problem.

A couple of solutions were suggested.

1. Delete and re-add shows. SB should pick the new series up.
2. If your running from source you can just force full update from the menu at the top

unabatedshagie Wrote:I had this problem.

A couple of solutions were suggested.

1. Delete and re-add shows. SB should pick the new series up.
2. If your running from source you can just force full update from the menu at the top

If I delete will it actually delete the episodes already in place? I don't know what running from source is, I just use the normal version.

- clubwerks - 2011-10-05

Abe Froman Wrote:If I delete will it actually delete the episodes already in place? I don't know what running from source is, I just use the normal version.

No, it will just delete it from the Sickbeard db, it won't touch what you already have. When you add it, you can use the add existing shows and SB will find it automatically.