Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Archigos - 2011-12-09

HarryRosen Wrote:I am not using a windows build,

Harry, give the internal update option another try... I was having issues with trying to update as well and got the same error 500 mentioned when trying to grab a zip... Long story short... GitHub seems to have just fixed it since I was finally able to download the zip directly from GitHub and even better, I tried the Update in SB one last time before screwing with the zip and it updated fine.

(Sorry to 'ramble' I'm sleep deprived right now...) Sad

- HarryRosen - 2011-12-09

it's working now

- thezoggy - 2011-12-09

http://twitter.com/github
'One of our file servers is failing over. Looking into it.'

- PogMoThoin - 2011-12-10

I have an idea, i'm not sure how easy it would be to implement. I usually download shows in 720p, but I'd prefer wait for "WEB DL" copies. Is there any way it could be added as an option.

- cable_guy - 2011-12-10

hi guys, I have some episodes of Gavin & Stacey, in formats e.g. "Gavin and Stacey s03e01.mkv" and they appear with green ticks next to them in "manage shows" but on the Home page, the episode count is 0/19, any ideas why please? I've tried renaming a file to "Gavin & Stacey s02e03.mkv" and rescanning to no avail.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-11

PogMoThoin Wrote:I have an idea, i'm not sure how easy it would be to implement. I usually download shows in 720p, but I'd prefer wait for "WEB DL" copies. Is there any way it could be added as an option.

pick 'custom' and select web-dl

- PogMoThoin - 2011-12-11

thezoggy Wrote:pick 'custom' and select web-dl

Wow, simple as that. Thanks

- MrAmystic - 2011-12-11

im using it with torrents, but im not getting anything. Tries to search for the newest episodes of Big Bang Theory and it doesnt find it. (I get that it is better to use usenet, but im not keen on paying for it) Sound familiar to anyone?
Ive set Sick to search from the ezrss only.

anyone know if it will be possible to add customs rss feeds/search sites soon?

- isamu.dragon - 2011-12-11

if using ezrss, ISPs block that one every now and again.

- thezoggy - 2011-12-11

MrAmystic Wrote:im using it with torrents, but im not getting anything. Tries to search for the newest episodes of Big Bang Theory and it doesnt find it. (I get that it is better to use usenet, but im not keen on paying for it) Sound familiar to anyone?
Ive set Sick to search from the ezrss only.

anyone know if it will be possible to add customs rss feeds/search sites soon?

torrents generally dont support backlog.. so if you add a torrent provider today.. dont expect it to find episodes that have already aired.. it *should* catch the upcoming stuff. what does your logs show?

- MrAmystic - 2011-12-12

I get this when I try to search for a show that I added before a new episode came out;

des-12 14:07:58 ERROR SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, URLError(error(10060, 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'),), ) - [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
des-12 14:07:37 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching EZRSS for Family Guy - S10E09 - Grumpy Old Man

- thezoggy - 2011-12-12

MrAmystic Wrote:I get this when I try to search for a show that I added before a new episode came out;

des-12 14:07:58 ERROR SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Error loading EZRSS URL: (, URLError(error(10060, 'A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond'),), ) - [Errno 10060] A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
des-12 14:07:37 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Searching EZRSS for Family Guy - S10E09 - Grumpy Old Man

about your winsock error:

10060 Connection timed out

The Web server specified in your URL could not be contacted. Please
check your URL or try your request again.

So make sure you don't have a firewall / proxy issues going on. Also make sure the website isnt having some outage/issues serving up content.

- shaktoo - 2011-12-12

@mrArmystic.. why not let utorrent's RSS downloader do that for you and let SB do the rest ? Thats what I have done and works like a charm.
recently quite a lot the torrents are now with a prefix like (http://www.scenerelses.com) which is making SB NOT do anything until manually that is cleared . Is anyone else having the same issue and is there a way around it ?

- MrAmystic - 2011-12-13

Got it to work.. When around my router/firewall and did a restart of sb.. will go back on the router to see which thing helped..

- GeordieExpat - 2011-12-13

Excellent! I love it! Thanks :-)