XBMC Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for XBMC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- BLKMGK - 2012-02-26 06:31

Headcase_Fargon Wrote:I have the same issue with NZBMatrix. I've asked around and have been told it's an issue with NZBMatrix feeds. Pretty common too from the sounds of it.

Same here, disappointing too since I paid for an upgrade on their site Sad

- thezoggy - 2012-02-26 11:30

BLKMGK Wrote:Same here, disappointing too since I paid for an upgrade on their site Sad

try out build 493 and see if that resolves your nzbmatrix issues.... nzbmatrix added a 'maxage' variable to their rss/api and made it mandatory that you use it.. and they were aware that if you leave it off it causes issues with shows that have the word 'the' in it... shady we know. but anyways its added in 493 with the default of 0 if no retention days set.

- BLKMGK - 2012-02-26 23:51

thezoggy Wrote:try out build 493 and see if that resolves your nzbmatrix issues.... nzbmatrix added a 'maxage' variable to their rss/api and made it mandatory that you use it.. and they were aware that if you leave it off it causes issues with shows that have the word 'the' in it... shady we know. but anyways its added in 493 with the default of 0 if no retention days set.

Will do, thank you!

I did have something VERY odd happen today that I cannot figure out. While trying to get Modern Marvels straightened out I somehow managed to delete ALL of my episodes Sad This show is VERY wonky in that it seems no one can agree on season\episodes for it. I have had to jump through all sorts of hoops to get the episodes I have and was going through trying to get them placed in the right spots for SickBeard to recognize them and be happy. I had used the Rescan Files option with many files listed as "wanted" when suddenly after refreshing the page I realized ALL of the AVI files were gone! :confused2: Now my NAS doesn't retain deleted files and I'm scrambling to try and get files from all over to recreate what I had but... Ouchie! Ithad to have been something automated too because just the AVI files disappeared and not the .NFO or TBN files.

Anyone seen this before? Thankfully I still have a few on my Tivo and I have other sources including Usenet but wow what a PITA since no one seems to agree on things like season\show ordering and they keep getting processed wrong. I also tend to want them as small files and many are only around as HD. Logs didn't show anything obvious either so I'm not sure what i did wrong. Thankfully it wasn't a show I REALLY would be upset about Laugh

Results: 2012-02-26 22:54:54.633000 SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: The XML returned from the NZBMatrix feed is incomplete, this result is unusable Ah well, i'm on the latest version anyway Smile

- lagledavid - 2012-02-27 06:12

which usenet group are you guys using. I tried newsgroup and they are just too expensive i need completely unlimited downloads for 10 bucks. The whole point for me is to reduce cable bill, but if im paying it out to other sources than that defeats the purpose

- saitoh183 - 2012-02-27 06:26

im with usenetserver.com for 10$, unlimited, 20 connections, SSL, you could got with Astraweb or supernews

Problem with SickBeard/SABNZBD and House of Lies - ijourneaux - 2012-02-27 06:27

I am having a problem getting House of Lies to be successfully processed.

For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:
Parsed c:\sickbeard\Downloads\complete\House.of.Lies.S01E05.720p.HDTV.
X264-DIMENSION\House.of.Lies.S0E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv into Hous
e of Lies - S0E5 - 720p.HDTV.X264 (DIMENSION) [ABD: False]

Notice that it changes from S01E05 to S0E05

If I change the episode name to S01E05 I can manually process the file successful.

I am not sure where the problem is. Perhaps the file is not uploaded correctly to the newsgroups. Is there anything I can do about it?

- CpTHOOK - 2012-02-27 07:40

ijourneaux Wrote:I am having a problem getting House of Lies to be successfully processed.

For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:

If I change the episode name to S01E05 I can manually process the file successful.

I am not sure where the problem is. Perhaps the file is not uploaded correctly to the newsgroups. Is there anything I can do about it?

I also had the same issue as you with House of Lies S01E05... I figured the post processing script rejected this episode because it was improperly named S0E05(just a guess).. so i just manually sent it to the proper folder.

**Edit**
I wanted to point out that S01E05 was the only episode I had this problem with. All other episodes have been processed successfully....so far!

- TeKo - 2012-02-27 14:39

saitoh183 Wrote:im with usenetserver.com for 10$, unlimited, 20 connections, SSL, you could got with Astraweb or supernews

this! I just switched and everything is really nice.
I think it was 95.40 a year.

- krish_2k4 - 2012-02-27 16:21

will sickbeard be getting the new SD x264 releases now as they are standard and xvid are being phased out?

also what settings do i need to use to get the new x264 releases?

Quote:Feb-27 14:21:04 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Quality of Modern.Family.S03E16.HDTV.x264-LOL is SD TV
Feb-27 14:21:04 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Quality of Modern.Family.S03E16.Virgin.Territory.HDTV.XviD-FQM is SD TV
Feb-27 14:20:38 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Clearing Sick Beard Index cache and updating with new information

this is the new modern family episode, sickbeard grabs the xvid instead of the x264 which is now the new standard. how do i get the x264?

- HenryFord - 2012-02-27 16:36

ijourneaux Wrote:For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:

Careful - read the logfile carefully:
c:\sickbeard\Downloads\complete\House.of.Lies.S01E05.720p.HDTV.
X264-DIMENSION\House.of.Lies.S0E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
The MKV-File was named S0E05 to begin with. Sickbeard does not rely on the name of the directory but on the name of the file...

- thezoggy - 2012-02-27 21:19

ijourneaux Wrote:I am having a problem getting House of Lies to be successfully processed.

Code:

this has nothing to do with sb but just badly named file on usenet. if you d/l that .nzb manually you see that its a problem that the people that posted/capped the show left out the 1. The directory for the release is fine but the actual filename was incorrect. Rename the ep manually and have sb pp or wait for someone to repost with the proper filename.

- Headcase_Fargon - 2012-02-27 22:33

thezoggy Wrote:try out build 493 and see if that resolves your nzbmatrix issues.... nzbmatrix added a 'maxage' variable to their rss/api and made it mandatory that you use it.. and they were aware that if you leave it off it causes issues with shows that have the word 'the' in it... shady we know. but anyways its added in 493 with the default of 0 if no retention days set.

Updated to 493 this morning and so far (knock on wood) no instances of the aforementioned error.

I am seeing a lot of this now though:

Quote:2012-02-27 12:18:48.806151 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load NZBMatrix RSS feed: syntax error: line 1, column 0

- JustinAiken - 2012-02-27 23:32

Been getting that since the 493 update too...

- TeKo - 2012-02-27 23:37

NZBmatrix was fixed for me but now I get the quoted error again.

- thezoggy - 2012-02-28 02:41

Headcase_Fargon Wrote:Updated to 493 this morning and so far (knock on wood) no instances of the aforementioned error.

I am seeing a lot of this now though:

can you consult your sb log and post the debug line before that error. curious to see what the rss url is.