Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-10

Any ideas on a release date to include the new frodo compatible notifications ?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-11-10

code has been submitted to the development branch.. so it will get it first and some other bug fixes.. next binary build should have it.. which hopefully will go out before frodo goes public. and yes we are aware that the frodo beta1 comes out today..

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-10

excellent. looking forward to it Smile

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Henkske - 2012-11-11

Hello,

Will it be possible in the feature to add 2 directories for 1 show? My first disk on NAS1 is full and i placed a new disk in my 2nd NAS.
I would like to have Sickbeard read the 2 directories. 1 for my archive and 1 for the newer episodes ( and downloads )

I know there is a workaround ( i saw more people with this "problem" )with symlinks but as far as i know there isn't a option to have 2 directories for 1 show?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-11-13

(2012-11-11, 20:50)Henkske Wrote: Hello,

Will it be possible in the feature to add 2 directories for 1 show? My first disk on NAS1 is full and i placed a new disk in my 2nd NAS.
I would like to have Sickbeard read the 2 directories. 1 for my archive and 1 for the newer episodes ( and downloads )

I know there is a workaround ( i saw more people with this "problem" )with symlinks but as far as i know there isn't a option to have 2 directories for 1 show?

Thanks in advance.

this is a problem you fix at your OS level not at sb. just manage your content however you want.. raid/symlinks/junction points/delete content/etc. you can always just create another parent dir and move some shows to that.

personally i take all the shows that have been cancelled/ended and move them off to a drive that only has x space. its not like any new episodes are going to appear there.. so you can just move the content, tell sb the new location for them (manage > mass update) and give that much space back to your active hd. also i go through and delete some old seasons from my wife's shows.. Smile

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Mike8913 - 2012-11-14

So I don't follow this thread too much, but my understanding is that the call to XBMC is broken until the next update of sickbeard because of Frodo. Is this correct?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-11-15

(2012-11-14, 22:57)Mike8913 Wrote: So I don't follow this thread too much, but my understanding is that the call to XBMC is broken until the next update of sickbeard because of Frodo. Is this correct?

if you run sb from git and use the development branch, no you are fine. if you use sb binaries.. yes you would need to wait for the next build.
if you care to know whats upcoming for the next build (whats in development) you can check out: https://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/wiki/ChangeLog

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-15

I just updated to the latest git and notifications are not working in frodo. Has the branch with this fixed not yet been merged ?

Re: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - achaw - 2012-11-15

New versión still download zipped files?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - thezoggy - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-15, 16:43)danz0l Wrote: I just updated to the latest git and notifications are not working in frodo. Has the branch with this fixed not yet been merged ?

you need to use the development branch. master = in sync with binaries
(2012-11-15, 18:06)achaw Wrote: New versión still download zipped files?

care to elaborate?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 03:10)thezoggy Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 16:43)danz0l Wrote: I just updated to the latest git and notifications are not working in frodo. Has the branch with this fixed not yet been merged ?

you need to use the development branch. master = in sync with binaries

AH i see. Will it get merged to master soon or is it going to be a long wait ? If so i'll chance my arm on the development branch. And how do i git clone the development branch or do i need to download and port over the zip ?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - simonk83 - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-16, 15:32)danz0l Wrote: And how do i git clone the development branch or do i need to download and port over the zip ?

I'd like to know how to switch to dev as well Smile

git checkout -b development

?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - grassmunk - 2012-11-18

I too would like to know how to do this.

I tried the instructions at http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/source/browse/wiki/DevelopmentBranch.wiki?r=471 but it didn't work.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-18

Yes i tried the same. Managed to get it working. Stop sickbeard and go into your git cloned sickbeard directory and type

Quote:git checkout -b development

That should get you onto sickbeard development branch. Then i could change to master or development via

Quote:git checkout development

or

Quote:git checkout master

to check which branch your on type

Quote:git branch

Remember to add entry in sickbeards config.ini

Quote:github_branch="development"

Restart sickbeard and it will tell you there is a new version available. (I only had 2 commits so was a little worried i'd got it wrong) Then just update Smile Now notification works in frodo Smile. Sickbeard main menu still says alpha master though ?

Updates from sickbeard are now incredibly fast. Is this now using the new JSON api ?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - simonk83 - 2012-11-18

(2012-11-18, 13:00)danz0l Wrote: Yes i tried the same. Managed to get it working. Stop sickbeard and go into your git cloned sickbeard directory and type

Quote:git checkout -b development

That should get you onto sickbeard development branch. Then i could change to master or development via

Quote:git checkout development

or

Quote:git checkout master

to check which branch your on type

Quote:git branch

Remember to add entry in sickbeards config.ini

Quote:github_branch="development"

Restart sickbeard and it will tell you there is a new version available. (I only had 2 commits so was a little worried i'd got it wrong) Then just update Smile Now notification works in frodo Smile

Thanks mate. I'd done most of that already but wasn't sure it had worked as it still says "Alpha Master" on the front page of SB (top left). Thought maybe that should say Development Smile

I assume you can add "github_branch="development"" anywhere in the config? Or does it need to be in a specific place?