Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - danz0l - 2012-11-18

I just added it at the top of the config mate under [[General] and yes mine says the same. Wasn't sure if it had been successful either as mine still says the same "Alpha Master" but i did get 2 commits so i checked my other running sickbeard and that was current. I had backed up anyway so thought "what the hell" and committed those 2 updates and bingo, notifications are now working and xbmc is updating as it should Smile Well pleased ..

UPDATE: Just noticed "github_branch="development"" is now not in config.ini ? Mmmmmmmmmm how weird is that ?

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - grassmunk - 2012-11-18

For some reason the above steps didn't work for me

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - isamu.dragon - 2012-11-19

Just thought I'd let you know, There are a lot of Posts on sickbeard's forums that are nothing but advertisements. It is making it hard to even search for similar problems, or relevant discussions at a glance

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - deanmv - 2012-11-19

If you want a really quick/hacky way just download the development branch and then just take over the files:

sickbeard/notifiers/xbmc.py
sickbeard/notifiers/plex.py
data/interfaces/default/config_notifications.tmpl
sickbeard/webserve.py

(plex one probably isn't needed)

Just copy them and overwrite your current ones, reboot and everything will work.

Not sure if this causes any other problems (not found any yet) and this may potentially break stuff so try at own risk.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - RockDawg - 2012-11-20

(2012-11-19, 23:53)deanmv Wrote: If you want a really quick/hacky way just download the development branch and then just take over the files:

sickbeard/webserve.py

Just copy them and overwrite your current ones, reboot and everything will work.

Not sure if this causes any other problems (not found any yet) and this may potentially break stuff so try at own risk.

Those instructions must be for the Linux build, because my Windows build doesn't have two of the files or the notifiers folder. I tried creating it and copying the files over anyhow, but it didn't work.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - deanmv - 2012-11-20

(2012-11-20, 03:14)RockDawg Wrote:
(2012-11-19, 23:53)deanmv Wrote: If you want a really quick/hacky way just download the development branch and then just take over the files:

sickbeard/webserve.py

Those instructions must be for the Linux build, because my Windows build doesn't have two of the files or the notifiers folder. I tried creating it and copying the files over anyhow, but it didn't work.

I have done it on OS X and Raspberry Pi, not sure about the windows install, wasn't aware it was different.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - DrStrange - 2012-11-21

I'm using the dev branch on Windows and all the files/folders mentioned by deanmv are present in my install.

Re: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-11-21

He's using the binary builds, you all talk about running from source (i.e.: python). Two different things...

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - RockDawg - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 01:34)HenryFord Wrote: He's using the binary builds, you all talk about running from source (i.e.: python). Two different things...

I didn't realize there were different ones. I could see the file structure on Git is different, but I thought that was because you needed to compile the source to end up with the files and structure I have on my system. Now that you mention it, I don't see any .py files on my install. The instructions said to install python. Did I not need to?

I would just like to get a version that has the notification working with XBMC.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - HenryFord - 2012-11-21

(2012-11-21, 06:45)RockDawg Wrote: I didn't realize there were different ones. I could see the file structure on Git is different, but I thought that was because you needed to compile the source to end up with the files and structure I have on my system. Now that you mention it, I don't see any .py files on my install. The instructions said to install python. Did I not need to?

I would just like to get a version that has the notification working with XBMC.
If you want the version which has working notifications, you have to clone the git-repo and install Python. The binary builds are rarely updatet and thus you probably will have to wait even longer to get the notifications working again.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Dignam - 2012-11-24

I am pretty new to using this and right now just trying to get the sickbeard/sab combo to function right and auto-process the downloads.

I was able to scan my existing nas drive and add in all my shows ok. I got it to where it finds the missing/new episodes gets the NZB, send it to Sabnzbd and downloads it. That is where I get lost though. Once Sab downloads it, it just sits in the sab completed folder same as anything else I download. If I go into SB and do the manual post process and point to the file it renames and moves the file to the shows directory on my NAS, the only thing the manual post process doesn't do right is add a /season folder it just puts all the episodes in the main show folder.

I have SB/Sab on my main office computer, my shows are located on a NAS. SB version 0.7.5 SB alpha build 497.

My post-processing scripts folder in sab is set as: C:\Program Files\Sick-Beard\autoProcessTV

I set a category as tv, script sabtosickbeard.exe. set the path to the location of my shows on the NAS.

Not sure what I am missing here. Appreciate any help, I tried to attach all the relevant info I could think of if more is needed let me know

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - XBL. - 2012-11-24

Dignam,

What's the output of the script executed by sabnzbd? You can see it in your history (click on 'more' in the overview of one of the downloaded episodes). That should hopefully have some clues to why sickbeard doesn't post-process.

Regarding the missing season folders: I believe this can be set in two places (kinda confusing). One place is in the Config -> Post Processing. If you've enabled 'Rename Episodes', you can set the season folder in the name pattern. The other option is that you've enabled 'flatten files' in the shows individual options (click on a show and then click edit). With this option the season folders are disabled.

I'm not using the renamer and have 'flatten files' not enabled. This is working great for years now: episodes with the original scene name are put in season folders.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Dignam - 2012-11-25

I am not sure what you mean about clicking on more there is no information that I can see about running any kind of script in the completed file history. It seems like it doesnt even try to run a script. I did notice looking down there though that by category it just has a * same as any other random download I manually do. So I guess the problem might be that it is not putting them into the "tv" category when they come from sick beard so then it doesn't think they need to be post-processed. Not sure why that is.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - XBL. - 2012-11-25

(2012-11-25, 04:52)Dignam Wrote: I am not sure what you mean about clicking on more there is no information that I can see about running any kind of script in the completed file history. It seems like it doesnt even try to run a script. I did notice looking down there though that by category it just has a * same as any other random download I manually do. So I guess the problem might be that it is not putting them into the "tv" category when they come from sick beard so then it doesn't think they need to be post-processed. Not sure why that is.
Did you set the correct category in sickbeard (no typos etc)? Make sure the same category exists in sabnzbd and is set to use the sickbeard script. As long as it says '*' at category and doesn't have a line with information on any script execution it's not working properly.

RE: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Dignam - 2012-11-25

How do i set a category in sickbeard? I dont see anywhere to do that. I guess I assumed sickbeard automatically labeled everything as *tv* category.