Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- kricker - 2010-03-22

LOL. I did try that show, but also others. The one that gave the error that time was Chuck.

- midgetspy - 2010-03-23

If you're running from source try the latest version, I improved the error handling in the add show code a lot.

- kricker - 2010-03-23

midgetspy Wrote:If you're running from source try the latest version, I improved the error handling in the add show code a lot.
I'll have to wait patiently for the binary. That issue is mainly over at my bro-in-laws which I don't want to try to get running from source.

- CrazyIvan - 2010-03-23

I just picked up the first 2 seasons of The Big Bang Theory. I was able to add the show OK and it shows all the seasons and episodes but it cannot find the files for the episodes in the Season 1 and Season 2 folders and the states show as unknown. If I hit refresh, tailing the log shows:

Quote:Mar-22 21:06:45 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Starting new task: Refresh - The Big Bang Theory
Mar-22 21:06:45 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Beginning task
Mar-22 21:06:45 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: Performing refresh on The Big Bang Theory
Mar-22 21:06:45 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 80379: Loading all episodes with a location from the database
Mar-22 21:06:45 DEBUG QUEUE-REFRESH :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 80379 AND location != ''
Mar-22 21:06:45 INFO QUEUE-REFRESH :: 80379: Loading all episodes from the show directory /media/TV/The Big Bang Theory
Mar-22 21:06:47 INFO CP Server Thread-8 :: 80379: Displaying all episodes from the database
Mar-22 21:06:47 DEBUG CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 80379 ORDER BY season*1000+episode DESC
Mar-22 21:06:47 DEBUG CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND status=4
Mar-22 21:06:47 DEBUG CP Server Thread-8 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND airdate <= 733853
Mar-22 21:06:48 INFO SHOWQUEUE :: Finished performing a task

Running downloaded source from git hub as of 1 hour ago from this link:

http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/zipball/master

Anything I can try to figure this out?

- midgetspy - 2010-03-23

Hmm, it shouldn't show them as unknown... but other than that it sounds like maybe the season folders setting is wrong or something?

Can you delete the show, add it, and give me a log of the whole add with them ending up in unknown?

EDIT: Maybe a bit easier, can you search your log for the string "6 Status changes from" and paste whatever's around it if it occurs?

- stgarf - 2010-03-23

Midgetspy, or anyone else.... Is there anything like sick beard for movies? Because Sick Beard rocks, if there was something like this for movies, than well I'd be complete.

- moep - 2010-03-23

I’ve had the same issue with The Big Bang theory, restarted SB and it works now. I suspect thetvdb was acting up and took some database damage during the last outage (that is what people are writing on their forum…).

Run from Source - kalhua - 2010-03-23

I am trying to run from source but am having problems getting setup. I have downloaded and installed python. The issue is when I go to run from source in Python I get the following error:

<module>
from Cheetah.Template import Template
ImportError: No module named Cheetah.Template

I have gone to the site to download Cheetah and cant figure out exactly what I need and where to put it once I have it. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks in advance

Manual Post-Processing Remembering Last Folder - Pr.Sinister - 2010-03-23

Right now, Manual Post-Processing remembers the last folder you used.

For people who have the setting enabled for deleting the folder when done,
it poses a minor inconvenience. You have to remove the last part of the path
before clicking browse of the pick folder dialog will just stall there.

For Example, TV Shows download to

E:\Downloads\~TV\Process

So a show is downloaded there but somehow the info is missing from Sick Beard
so it stays there until i know Sick Beard has the info. So i go to manual process
and process the folder

E:\Downloads\~TV\Process\The Real Word S23E12 HDTV

It deletes the folder and when i return to manual process, this last folder is
there by default but it should really be one level up from that.

-Pr.

- mr.b - 2010-03-23

stgarf Wrote:Midgetspy, or anyone else.... Is there anything like sick beard for movies? Because Sick Beard rocks, if there was something like this for movies, than well I'd be complete.

one way you could do it is to track sites like videoeta.com -- you want to know:

What's in theaters
What was recently in theaters and isn't yet on DVD/bluray
Maybe, what's come out the last year (highlighting those that did well in the box office)

tie that in with data from the scene release sites, and then link up with newzbin or the others based on filename or release group and title, or even imdb link

In regards to browsing/picking movies when you don't know what you want to watch -- I think that is best served by the many recommendation sites (like Jinni and others). Most allow you to queue your faves which may or may not be accessible by RSS.

- blacklist - 2010-03-23

stgarf Wrote:Midgetspy, or anyone else.... Is there anything like sick beard for movies? Because Sick Beard rocks, if there was something like this for movies, than well I'd be complete.

I'm just not sure how this would work? Do you want to download every new movie released? Every new movie released in a specific genre?

Or are you thinking you tell it what movies you're interested in? Load the latest DVD releases and then tell it which to download? Or the latest scene releases maybe...

I guess my issue with it is that which movies I download are fairly random and it seems quicker for me to just hunt through the latest releases and queue them into sabnzbd.

Now with MUSIC, I could see sickbeard helping! Watch my artists and automatically download album releases I don't have... That would be pretty hot. My only issue is that I have 40k+ audio files for over 4000 artists. Not sure how you scrape that much data and not flood the nzb sites.

- SofaKng - 2010-03-23

I've "installed" SickBeard on my Windows Server 2008 R2 machine but I'm getting the following error when I try to run sickbeard.exe or sickbeard-console.exe:

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is in correct. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

Any ideas?

[EDIT] Here is the application event:

Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\SickBeard\SickBeard-console.exe". Dependent Assembly Microsoft.VC90.CRT,processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="9.0.21022.8" could not be found. Please use sxstrace.exe for detailed diagnosis.

[EDIT2] Yep, I needed the Visual Studio 2008 (SP1) redistributable package.

I'm leaving this here (instead of erasing it in shame) in case this helps somebody else in the future...

Dealing with wrong or incomplete info from TVDB - Pr.Sinister - 2010-03-23

Sometimes, (ok quite often) TheTVDB has either incomplete info or outright
wrong info about episodes. Sometimes it is the Air Date but most often, it is
the episode description that is missing.

Doing a force full update will remedy this but i was wondering how hard it would
be for you to allow the force updating of a single season or even a single episode.

It seems like overkill for me to do a full update of 16 seasons of The Amazing Race
just to update the last episode.

Something to think about for maybe post version 1 of Sick Beard?

Thanks!

-Pr.

- midgetspy - 2010-03-23

Yeah in the future the metadata handling will be completely redone to combine tvrage and tvdb and handle updates completely differently so it's likely a lot of issues around that will get solved at that point.

- CrazyIvan - 2010-03-24

midgetspy Wrote:Hmm, it shouldn't show them as unknown... but other than that it sounds like maybe the season folders setting is wrong or something?

Can you delete the show, add it, and give me a log of the whole add with them ending up in unknown?

EDIT: Maybe a bit easier, can you search your log for the string "6 Status changes from" and paste whatever's around it if it occurs?

Here's the log after deleting the show then adding it. There were no occurrences of that string you mentioned.

I just tried deleting it and adding it again and still no joy, so if its tvdb they are wonky again.