Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-03-24

Are the statuses still "Unknown" or they just aren't showing up now?

EDIT:

This is the problem:

Code:
Mar-23 12:57:51 INFO     QUEUE-ADD :: 80379: Loading all episodes from the show directory /media/TV/The Big Bang Theory
Mar-23 12:57:51 ERROR    QUEUE-ADD :: Error searching dir for episodes: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 44: ordinal not in range(128)
Mar-23 12:57:51 DEBUG    QUEUE-ADD :: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/me/sickbeard/sickbeard/queue.py", line 268, in execute
    self.show.loadEpisodesFromDir()
  File "/home/me/sickbeard/sickbeard/tv.py", line 215, in loadEpisodesFromDir
    files += [os.path.join(curFile, x) for x in os.listdir(unicode(os.path.join(self._location, curFile)))]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/posixpath.py", line 70, in join
    path += '/' + b
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 44: ordinal not in range(128)

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=173

I'm still trying to arrange for an ssh account on a PC that has this issue so that I can do some testing and figure out exactly what I need to change. My Windows and Linux PCs both don't have this problem so I've been unable to fix it so far. If you can help PM me.

EDIT 2: In the meantime you can just rename the offending episode which is probably the Pinata Polarization one... just make it a strictly ascii name and it should work fine after that.

- CrazyIvan - 2010-03-24

midgetspy Wrote:Are the statuses still "Unknown" or they just aren't showing up now?

They are a mix of unknown and snatched for the ones that it found nzb files for. I had to cancel them in SAB as I already had them. Subsequent deletions/additions saw them added to SAB again but SAB was smart enough to ignore them as it had seen them before.

- CrazyIvan - 2010-03-24

P.S. I've had no problems with other shows before the last couple of days doing similar stuff.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-03-24

midgetspy Wrote:Yeah in the future the metadata handling will be completely redone to combine tvrage and tvdb and handle updates completely differently so it's likely a lot of issues around that will get solved at that point.

Excellent!

I don't know anything about scraping info from websites, especially if there is no
API to do so but if you think you would be able to use this site :

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings.aspx

Then it would really help in getting accurate, up-to-date data. Especially for
the information about what to look for every night.

I use this site a lot to fill in the appropriate air dates on TheTVDB. It is
always accurate.

That page gives you what is playing every night and if you click on a specific
show, it will give you all of the upcoming and previous air dates.

The only thing that may be a challenge is the fact that this site has accurate
episode numbers too and the scene releases are very often wrong because
they use TVRage. So while TVRage says it's episode 14, it's actually episode
13 or 15...

Anyway... again, this is just a suggestion in case you didn't know about this
site... It may very well be that it's impossible to accurately scrape info from it...

At the very least, i hope regular users of Sick Beard who didn't know about this
site can use it to help us all make TheTVDB's data more accurate.

-Pr.

SABnzbd & NZBMatrix Problems - Pr.Sinister - 2010-03-24

I'd like to ask all Sick Beard users who use NZBMatrix as one of the providers,
do you guys have a problem with SABnzbd having a problem fetching the nzb from
NZBMatrix?

It seems to happen quite often that i wake up in the morning and have 4-5 episodes
that didn't download because they were stuck at the fetching from NZBMatrix
part.

This seems to be a problem with SABnzbd. Sending an NZB from nzbStatus, Sick Beard,
or even through Add NZB menu (using the URL) will yield the sameresults. I end up
downloading the NZBs via Firefox and saving them in the black hole.

Anyone else seeing this? Shutting down SABnzbd and restarting it usually seem
to fix the problem but it just re-occurs a few hours later.

I don't want to hijack the thread with this but if others are seeing this, i will
file a bug over at SABnzbd.

I know i could just disable NZBMatrix but it is the fastest at posting the TV
Show nzbs...

-Pr.

- midgetspy - 2010-03-24

Yes this happens to me too, it's a SAB bug.

- blacklist - 2010-03-24

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I'd like to ask all Sick Beard users who use NZBMatrix as one of the providers,
NZBMatrix?

It seems to happen quite often that i wake up in the morning and have 4-5 episodes
part.

This seems to be a problem with SABnzbd. Sending an NZB from nzbStatus, Sick Beard,
or even through Add NZB menu (using the URL) will yield the sameresults. I end up

I don't want to hijack the thread with this but if others are seeing this, i will

Show nzbs...

-Pr.

Happens all the time. All kinds of annoying. Luckily you can just look at sickbeard history and see which ones were missed.

- flamez - 2010-03-24

Yep its a Sab bug same here as well.

- luthan - 2010-03-24

i havent had an issue like this but i have noticed that if i add alot of episodes to download, fetching is much slower, even with sab paused.
my guess was that nzbmatrix was simply timing me out for too many requests for a certain amount of time, because eventually the fetching would finish

- Avigrace - 2010-03-24

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I'd like to ask all Sick Beard users who use NZBMatrix as one of the providers,
NZBMatrix?

part.

Show nzbs...

-Pr.

I had this alot several months ago. I told SickBeard to use the blackhole method and it worked fine,

- xexe - 2010-03-24

Why do some shows get stuck with a ? in the downloads column?

I have 4 or 5 that never register and therefore never download

- midgetspy - 2010-03-24

If you click on them does it show the episode list/guide? If not, what happens when you force an update? (If Force Update does nothing post a log of the update)

It's possible/likely that they were half-added due to some old bugs that have probably been fixed since.

- xexe - 2010-03-24

Let me remove and re-add to see

- xexe - 2010-03-24

I don't know if this is relevant but the add all shows auto complete path popup only shows the first 10 items from /home/user/

Its also shows . hidden files and folders.

the problem is it stops before it even hits the "s" folder which has the sickbeard show data in it.

If i put in the full path it then shows the first 10 show folders so whilst this is interesting i think its unrelated

- Darkjasper - 2010-03-26

Just wanted to say, installed this last night and everything went with out a hitch. Setup my SABnzb and sickbeard and its dling my episodes no problem. Thanks for the awesome tool, hope you keep on developing.