Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-04-06

You have to have the post processing script being called from SAB.

- sumofatguy - 2010-04-06

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I noticed the post-process log is a lot less verbose than before.

Is that intended?

I kinda liked knowing everything it did by looking at the log in SAB or the output
of a manual post-process...

Quote:Fixed some more bugs in the post-process code. Logging verbosity should be
back to normal.

I noticed this too, he said it's fixed now Smile

- gbdesai - 2010-04-06

There is a change in NZBMatrix's search API related to frequency of checking... Also some whacky results, conversation can be found here... http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=25865&page=last#200107

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-06

Well because of those messed up results, Sick Beard thinks it has downloaded
most of the shows that are going to air tonight.

What should i do to have Sick Beard re-download them automatically? Set them
to missed? Cause i know we can't change them back to unaired right?

-Pr.

- tbird2340 - 2010-04-06

I've had some VERY strange behavior go on with SB this morning.. It has been downloading shows that aren't even in my list.. 4 to be exact.. If you need me to email you my log I can..

Thanks

- bobrap - 2010-04-06

tbird2340 Wrote:I've had some VERY strange behavior go on with SB this morning.. It has been downloading shows that aren't even in my list.. 4 to be exact.. If you need me to email you my log I can..

Thanks

Got a couple of those myselfHuh

While the post-processing was somewhat broken (wouldn't delete an episode
that already existed), I have 6 propers/repacks that were downloaded.

That means those episodes are duplicates in the folders but in the db, the old
episode is removed and the new one is set as Snatched (Proper).

I deleted all 6 old episodes from the various shows and then went into Sick Beard
and did a Rename Episodes so it would be consistent. The file is properly renamed
but the Status is still Snatched (Proper). Tried to manually set it to Downloaded
but it didn't work. There is also no Downloaded (Proper) manual status i guess...

-Pr.

tbird2340 Wrote:I've had some VERY strange behavior go on with SB this morning.. It has been downloading shows that aren't even in my list.. 4 to be exact.. If you need me to email you my log I can..

Thanks

It's because of the NZBMatrix Search API... there was a problem with it but Flash
says he has tweaked it now...

- ClayM - 2010-04-06

I think it (understandably) has problem with titles that are one letter.

Also, a suggestion: when a show is added and processed, wouldn't it be a good idea to refresh the "upcoming episodes" thread? That only seems to be updated after an automated pull happens, regardless of whether the download failed or if the user manually downloaded something.

Error In New Post-Processing Script - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-06

It seems the

Code:
try:
        web_root = config.get("SickBeard", "web_root")
    except ConfigParser.NoSectionError:
        web_root = ""

in autoProcessTV.py isn't working...

Error :
Code:
Friday Night Lights S01E01 720p WEB DL DD5 1 H 264

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\SABnzbdScripts\sabToSickBeard.py", line 30, in <module>
    autoProcessTV.processEpisode(sys.argv[1], sys.argv[2])
  File "C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.py", line 58, in processEpisode
    web_root = config.get("SickBeard", "web_root")
  File "C:\Python26\lib\ConfigParser.py", line 540, in get
    raise NoOptionError(option, section)
ConfigParser.NoOptionError: No option 'web_root' in section: 'SickBeard'

I added "web_root=" to the autoProcessTV.cfg file and now it works...

More Post-Processing Issues - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-06

So the post-processing from SAB is back to normal with full verbose output
and deleting the folder but manual post-processing from Sick Beard is non-verbose
and doesn't delete the folder at the end...

-Pr.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-06

OK the web_root problem is fixed, I will have to pick through the rest of the thread later to see if there are bugs here or if it's all NZBMatrix's fault.

Verbose vs non-verbose - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-06

OK this is weird...

I downloaded 5 files, 4 of them have a full verbose log and 1 (the last one) doesn't...

Bypassing season folders, but using episode folders? - wattershed - 2010-04-06

I searched this thread for "folder" and didn't see anything pertaining to the following, so please excuse me if this is redundant...

Ideally I'd like to have my path look like this:

x:\TV\Show\Show - 1x01 - Episode\Show - 1x01 - Episode.mkv/.tbn/.nfo

Currently I can either eliminate the season folder via the radio button in the config, which leaves me with this...

x:\TV\Show\Show - 1x01 - Episode.mkv/.tbn/.nfo

...but after a few episodes I'd rather not have a show folder with multiple files for each show in a single directory. Basically, I'd like each episode to have its own folder, but NOT in a season folder, just show\episode\episode.mkv.

Is there a change I can make somewhere either in Sick Beard or SABnzbd+ which will save files with the first path I laid out above? I'm on Windows and since the only post-processing file I can use (I think) is sabToSickBeard.exe I don't know of a way to edit this directly.

If this isn't modifiable at the moment it's not a tremendously big deal, but I like individual folders because it makes it easier for my wife to find the right show to watch, and the right files to delete after watching...and as they say, happy wife, happy life.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-06

NZBMatrix Users: Update your Sick Beard!

They have changed the API rules to require only one search every 60 seconds, which means old version of Sick Beard will be considered hammering. The newest Git and windows build 442 have a forced timeout when using NZBMatrix.

Also NZBMatrix is the worst provider in every way, use NZBs.org if you want one that doesn't suck.

Sinister: post logs for the post processing problems. If the output verbosity is wrong please post the output and the equivalent sickbeard.log section so I can compare them.

wattershed: No there is no support for every episode in its own folder. I've never understood the reasoning for such a silly structure but it's been requested a few times so it'll probably happen eventually.