Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- perri - 2009-12-14

midgetspy Wrote:There's no way other than manually editing your DB... how did it happen though? That is a situation that should never ever occur - what steps did you take to get the database into that state?

Same as Avigrace. I didnt think it was added and i tried again.. I just deleted the show, added again and the message was gone.

I also tried to add a root directory at a friends house. It loaded the 3-4 first shows, but then it stopped.. No messages or anything, just didnt come up with any more shows. Didnt have the time to test it anymore, but ill try again and let you know.

- Avigrace - 2009-12-14

midgetspy Wrote:I'm not sure I understand what you're asking about a show order?

Shows can be sorted by the order in which they are aired or by the order they are on the dvd, My shows appear in SickBeard in the aired order but I have a couple that I want in the DVD order. Firefly for example was originally aired in the wrong order and the DVD order was the correct one.

- generator - 2009-12-14

I can't uncheck "Enable Newzbin". When I uncheck it and press save, the checkbox resets to it's checked state.

P.S: Is there someone who can help me get an account at Newzbin?

- midgetspy - 2009-12-14

generator Wrote:I can't uncheck "Enable Newzbin". When I uncheck it and press save, the checkbox resets to it's checked state.

P.S: Is there someone who can help me get an account at Newzbin?

Update to a newer revision.

- lodder - 2009-12-15

Man I love this tool, for renaming and to follow upcoming shows Wink

the download features I don't use.

- generator - 2009-12-15

midgetspy Wrote:Update to a newer revision.

Thanks. I thought I had, but I guess something went wrong (and couldn't find a version number anywhere).

Unfortunately I've got some other problems:
My XBMC won't update through Sickbeard, the log shows me a HTTP error 401: Unauthorized. But I'm sure I've entered the correct un & pw in the config.ini.

Also, is there anyway to properly shutdown Sickbeard automatically when shutting down linux? I've got it to autostart on login, but I can't get it to shutdown properly. Now it rebuilds the entire database everytime I start sickbeard. Sabnzbd uses a file in etc/init.d, maybe something similar can be created for Sickbeard?

- midgetspy - 2009-12-15

generator Wrote:Thanks. I thought I had, but I guess something went wrong (and couldn't find a version number anywhere).

Unfortunately I've got some other problems:
My XBMC won't update through Sickbeard, the log shows me a HTTP error 401: Unauthorized. But I'm sure I've entered the correct un & pw in the config.ini.

Also, is there anyway to properly shutdown Sickbeard automatically when shutting down linux? I've got it to autostart on login, but I can't get it to shutdown properly. Now it rebuilds the entire database everytime I start sickbeard. Sabnzbd uses a file in etc/init.d, maybe something similar can be created for Sickbeard?

Well it's still in Alpha so I'm not going to be working on install/OS tools any time soon... but if anybody wants to do some work with linux integration I'd be glad to include it.

For XBMC, try turning on debug logging in XBMC and see what the XBMC log says when Sick Beard tries to update it.

- generator - 2009-12-15

Thanks, I hope someone wants to take a look at the autostart/shutdown problem in Linux. I'll have a try tonight, but I don't think I've got enough experience in Linux.

About the xbmc update error. The XBMC log simply says:
"DEBUG: webs accept request"
For every time I press the "Update XBMC" button.

- generator - 2009-12-15

Ow and another thing. I figured out why Sabnzbd isn't getting any shows from Sickbeard. Sickbeard sends an URL with the get variable "priority" (&priority=1). Sabnzbd doesn't know what to do with this, and just sends back an error page. When manually entering the url in my browser withouth the priority variable, everything is ok.

Is there any chance you can remove that variable? Thanks!

- midgetspy - 2009-12-15

generator Wrote:Ow and another thing. I figured out why Sabnzbd isn't getting any shows from Sickbeard. Sickbeard sends an URL with the get variable "priority" (&priority=1). Sabnzbd doesn't know what to do with this, and just sends back an error page. When manually entering the url in my browser withouth the priority variable, everything is ok.

Is there any chance you can remove that variable? Thanks!

You need SAB 0.5+ (beta currently).

- midgetspy - 2009-12-15

Avigrace Wrote:Shows can be sorted by the order in which they are aired or by the order they are on the dvd, My shows appear in SickBeard in the aired order but I have a couple that I want in the DVD order. Firefly for example was originally aired in the wrong order and the DVD order was the correct one.

So are the actual episode numbers different? I thought XBMC handled this with NFO fields somehow?

- generator - 2009-12-15

midgetspy Wrote:You need SAB 0.5+ (beta currently).

Thanks, that works. Any idea on the XBMC update problem? Or do I need to install the lastest beta / svn for XBMC too?

- midgetspy - 2009-12-15

I have no clue - it should say more than that in your log. Do your XBMC notifications work?

Bug - eloo - 2009-12-16

Hi,

Using r197
Datastructure: d:\shares\videos\tv\Rome\Season 1\1x01 - The Stolen Eagle.avi
Season folders enabled.

Existing episodes are not found on scan.

See log on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/m781d6ca6

/eloo

- generator - 2009-12-16

midgetspy Wrote:I have no clue - it should say more than that in your log. Do your XBMC notifications work?

The notifications ones from sickbeard don't show in XBMC. But It does work when I enter the url directly into my browser:

http://192.168.1.6:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=ExecBuiltIn&parameter=XBMC.updatelibrary(video)

So the XBMC notification service is working