Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Freek - 2010-04-08

midgetspy Wrote:Freek: have you processed CSI before? Because you'll notice if you search TVDB for "CSI" you don't get a result for the show, and this is why I can't post-process it properly.

You are of course correct midgetspy, it seems they are the only shows I've not PP'd. Sorry Blush

Also, thanks for adding the -f switch.

Just started getting a bunch of errors in the log - gbdesai - 2010-04-08

I just found 3500 or so errors in my log that look like this:

Code:
2010-04-08 15:57:10.145934 SEARCH :: DB error: no such column: episodes
2010-04-08 15:57:10.146141 SEARCH :: Error while searching TVNZB, skipping: no such column: episodes
2010-04-08 15:57:21.223144 SEARCH :: DB error: no such column: episodes
2010-04-08 15:57:21.223348 SEARCH :: Error while searching TVNZB, skipping: no such column: episodes

I am running Alpha2 and just did a git pull to ensure I have the latest, same problem... Any ideas if this is just a TVNZB problem or a Sickbeard problem?

- midgetspy - 2010-04-09

It's cause you're on the experimental branch but you didn't read the changelog ;-P

Delete your cache.db and it'll be fine.

- gbdesai - 2010-04-09

midgetspy Wrote:It's cause you're on the experimental branch but you didn't read the changelog ;-P

Delete your cache.db and it'll be fine.

I like to live dangerously. And I don't need no stinkin' changelog Smile Thanks for the pointed and sorry for the trouble brother.

- kri kri - 2010-04-09

Do I need an account on Github to clone this? I am trying to use TOrtoiseGit but its confusing.

Also how do I set up the SABnzbd part of postprocessing? On the wiki it is not quite clear.

- gbdesai - 2010-04-09

kri kri Wrote:Do I need an account on Github to clone this? I am trying to use TOrtoiseGit but its confusing.

Read this, I don't use Toitoise, but it may help anyway, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=517231#post517231

kri kri Wrote:Also how do I set up the SABnzbd part of postprocessing? On the wiki it is not quite clear.

Go the the SABnzbd Folder options and set the scripts directory to point to the sickbeard\autoProcessTV directory (if you are running it all on the same computer) or copy the files and specify the directory where they are located instead.

Then go the SABnzbd Sorting options and make sure TV sorting is off.

Finally under SABnzbd Categories settings, find TV and select sabToSickBeard.py as your Script and click Save.

Also make sure sickbeard config is set to point correctly to your SABnzbd install.

- xexe - 2010-04-09

I anyone else having problems with nzbs.o*g?

I have tried both the blackhole method which work sometimes but most of the time if creates 0 byte nzb files. If i allow SB to pass direct to sab it just sits for ever trying to get the file.

If i copy the url from the sab interface into firefox it works every time.

No clue what to try next

Update: I have triple checked the user credentials in the url and the nzb ids are correct. Also according to the docs the url as a whole is correct. It simply doesn't work with SB or Sab but works 100% of the time with firefox

- Freek - 2010-04-09

midgetspy Wrote:Freek: have you processed CSI before? Because you'll notice if you search TVDB for "CSI" you don't get a result for the show, and this is why I can't post-process it properly.

I've been thinking (oh no!Shocked ) and I'm wondering why doesn't SB reference it's own history before hitting TVDB?? In the case of CSI it grabbed the NZB last night automatically so it shouldn't be that hard to use that info when it comes to processing should it? it may even save a hit to TVDB no?

- bramblepants - 2010-04-09

xexe Wrote:I anyone else having problems with nzbs.o*g?

I have tried both the blackhole method which work sometimes but most of the time if creates 0 byte nzb files. If i allow SB to pass direct to sab it just sits for ever trying to get the file.

No clue what to try next

Update: I have triple checked the user credentials in the url and the nzb ids are correct. Also according to the docs the url as a whole is correct. It simply doesn't work with SB or Sab but works 100% of the time with firefox

I use nzbs.o*g and it's working fine for me. I've used both the blackwhole method and direct to SAB - I've also just updated to the 444 version of Sickbeard, so would suggest trying that first if you haven't already?

- xexe - 2010-04-09

I am up to date now from the SVn and still the same issues.

Any idea something i can grep in the logs to locate the issues?

- Freek - 2010-04-09

No clue what to try next

It seems like this may be a problem with SAB and not sickbeard as as you've said if you copy the url into firefox it works... have you tried installing the latest version of SAB (0.5.1RC2) as I seem to remember others having this same issue. HTH

- xexe - 2010-04-09

Freek Wrote:It seems like this may be a problem with SAB and not sickbeard as as you've said if you copy the url into firefox it works... have you tried installing the latest version of SAB (0.5.1RC2) as I seem to remember others having this same issue. HTH

I would have agreed with that except I assume the SB blackhole method is all SB and nothing to do with Sab.

I had in fact already upgraded sab to the RC2.

It is not working but the only thing i done was shut SB and sab down, leave for 30 mins and start again. I believe this is a fluke or some server side lockout/timeout as I cant see a way that SB/SAB on debian would be fixed by a reboot.

Will keep an eye on it.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-09

Freek Wrote:I've been thinking (oh no!Shocked ) and I'm wondering why doesn't SB reference it's own history before hitting TVDB?? In the case of CSI it grabbed the NZB last night automatically so it shouldn't be that hard to use that info when it comes to processing should it? it may even save a hit to TVDB no?

Hm that's actually a good idea, I'll try it for alpha2.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-09

No clue what to try next

In your Sick Beard configuration, is the UID for Nzbs(dot)org a 5 digit number?

- xexe - 2010-04-09

Pr.Sinister Wrote:In your Sick Beard configuration, is the UID for Nzbs(dot)org a 5 digit number?

yup and it matches what the documentation says on the rss feed as well

im almost convinced now this is a nzbs.o*g issue where under some conditions are met (aka some sort of error) it just keeps giving you errors for a certain amount of time.

i will keep investigating but so far i cannot see a replicatable pattern