Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- ClayM - 2010-04-16

The problem seems to be that it's searching for a S01E02 format, whereas they are typically posted as "Show Name 2010 04 14 Some Guest"

That's why I asked if there was something special about those, because it's using the wrong name format.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-16

ClayM Wrote:The problem seems to be that it's searching for a S01E02 format, whereas they are typically posted as "Show Name 2010 04 14 Some Guest"

That's why I asked if there was something special about those, because it's using the wrong name format.

It should search dates for any show with genre "Talk Show"... but only in alpha2. Can you check the genre (you'll have to dl a sqlite browser though)?

- ClayM - 2010-04-16

I'm using alpha2 - Genre says "Comedy / News / Talk Show" (Daily Show, Colbert Report)

New and upcoming episodes of TUF not found (but listed on theTVdb.com and TVrage) - bonapartyparty - 2010-04-16

Hi,

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) is one of the tvseries I added to SickBeard. Episode 1 and 2 were downloaded a week ago. Episode 3 (aired) and 4 (upcoming) are not listed in SickBeard. I checked theTVdb.com and TVrage and they are listed there.

btw, AWESOME project. Ended a 9 year long search.... Big Grin (Yes, I know, I just could have tried to learn to code Wink)

Thanks for any help (using build 446),
BParty

- Flain - 2010-04-16

bonapartyparty Wrote:Hi,

The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) is one of the tvseries I added to SickBeard. Episode 1 and 2 were downloaded a week ago. Episode 3 (aired) and 4 (upcoming) are not listed in SickBeard. I checked theTVdb.com and TVrage and they are listed there.

Hit "Force Full Update" on the page when you are viewing the show. Also - make sure on thetvdb.com that the new episodes have air dates listed. If not then add them in and force an update. Sickbeard doesn't list episodes unless they have an air date which happens sometimes.

- bonapartyparty - 2010-04-16

Flain Wrote:Hit "Force Full Update" on the page when you are viewing the show.

Thanks! 'Force Full Update" did the trick. I tried 'Refresh' before, but that didn't help. Thanks again.

Post-Processing File/Folder with Ampersand - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-17

Found a problem with post-processing a file/folder containing an ampersand...

Folder :
Quote:E:\Downloads\~TV\FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE
Files in folder :
Quote:FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE.1.nfo
FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE.mkv
FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE.nfo
FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE.nzb

Quote:FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT&MBE

Loading config from C:\SABnzbdScripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\FlashForward.S01E16.Let.No.Man.Put.Asunder.REPACK.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.DD5.1.AAC2.0-acROBATT

Unable to figure out what folder to process. If your downloader and Sick Beard aren't on the same PC make sure you fill out your TV download dir in the config.

'MBE' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'MBE.nzb' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'MBE' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

Shows with apostrophes - Pr.Sinister - 2010-04-19

Sick Beard can't find "Britain's Got Talent".

Scene releases are named "Britains Got Talent".

Funny that it's able to find Grey's Anatomy... Unless it was always finding them
on Newzbin... Now that Newzbin is useless, i wonder if it will continue finding them...

If anyone has an invite to TVBinz, it would be greatly appreciated...

-Pr.

- Darkjasper - 2010-04-19

If I wanted to play around with different torrent sites that have rss feeds were could I locate that information in the source? Been using this with newsgroups but I have to give that up for a while. I would really like to help with the torrent aspect in any way I can.

- GhostDog - 2010-04-19

Getting the below error after sick beard attempts to send the nzb to Sabnzbd. Note it was Breaking.Bad.S03E05.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU.

Code:
Apr-19 07:14:00 ERROR    SEARCH :: Exception generated in thread SEARCH: timed out
Apr-19 07:14:00 DEBUG    SEARCH :: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "sickbeard\scheduler.pyo", line 48, in runAction
  File "sickbeard\searchCurrent.pyo", line 111, in run
  File "sickbeard\searchCurrent.pyo", line 68, in searchForTodaysEpisodes
  File "sickbeard\search.pyo", line 66, in snatchEpisode
  File "sickbeard\sab.pyo", line 73, in sendNZB
  File "socket.pyo", line 465, in readlines
  File "socket.pyo", line 397, in readline
timeout: timed out

NZB file is not sent to SABnzdb to DL, and no further action is happening. It's stuck. I'm using the latest Alpha under Windows XP with Sabnzdb 5.0.

Here's the full debug log.

http://pastebin.org/159042

- xexe - 2010-04-19

http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=318#c0
The post processing of SickBeard has just deleted all my TV eps.

This is nothing to do with me but a friendly warning that if this bug is real its a monster.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-19

xexe Wrote:http://code.google.com/p/sickbeard/issues/detail?id=318#c0
The post processing of SickBeard has just deleted all my TV eps.

This is nothing to do with me but a friendly warning that if this bug is real its a monster.

I believe this is a combination of user error and an extremely odd setup but I'm working with him to figure out what happened (and if it's possible for SB to prevent it). In the meantime you can always check "Keep Folder" in the PP options which disables the only delete call in all of SB's code - your TV files should be safe :0)

- midgetspy - 2010-04-19

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Sick Beard can't find "Britain's Got Talent".

Scene releases are named "Britains Got Talent".

Funny that it's able to find Grey's Anatomy... Unless it was always finding them
on Newzbin... Now that Newzbin is useless, i wonder if it will continue finding them...

Can you post a log of a search for one? I believe it should strip them out so I'm not sure that's the problem...

Also about the & that is interesting because that exact episode post processed fine on my PC. I am running it on linux for the time being though so perhaps it's an OS thing - I'll have to do some more looking into it I guess.

Darkjasper: torrent support is currently limited to EZTV (and even that is fairly limited). There's a ticket on google code for generic RSS support.

GhostDog: while it should be erroring in a more user friendly way than that, it looks like that's just a problem with your SAB settings or networking. If the urllib call can't access your SAB server there's nothing more SB can do. Check your settings and use Black Hole until you get it figured out.

- xexe - 2010-04-19

midgetspy Wrote:I believe this is a combination of user error and an extremely odd setup but I'm working with him to figure out what happened (and if it's possible for SB to prevent it). In the meantime you can always check "Keep Folder" in the PP options which disables the only delete call in all of SB's code - your TV files should be safe :0)

Cool. didn't want to come across as a doom and gloom man just wanted to make sure no one else got caught. Kudos and getting into it so soon

- midgetspy - 2010-04-19

xexe Wrote:Cool. didn't want to come across as a doom and gloom man just wanted to make sure no one else got caught. Kudos and getting into it so soon

Yep np - it's fixed now. It was a combination of a bug with symlinks and him post-processing his show dirs rather than his download dir. SB thought it moved the episode to a different dir so it deleted the old dir, but because of symlinks they turned out to be the same dir, heh.