Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Nick8888 - 2010-04-27

sorry cant help u too much with that one. My config has 'tv' (no quotes) and its working fine. I'd make sure the ones your looking at weren't added through the blackhole option. And also make sure the category name is 'tv' (no quotes) in sabnzbd.

Check sickbeard log also because it should have the url it used to add the nzb to sab.. and you can test it in a browser.

- Arteekay - 2010-04-27

setTopbox Wrote:One more question please. SB isn't passing the tv category to sabnzbd (even if I manually specify "tv" in the config page). Is there something I should I should look for?.

I thought I'd read you are using the black hole method. If so, set your directory to dump into a folder named TV and it'll get picked up into that category.

For example, my blackhole directory is D:\temp\nzb, so I've set sickbeard to store nzbs in D:\temp\nzb\tv. Works like a charm.

- ECEC - 2010-04-27

midgetspy Wrote:I think that's already done in alpha2 (which will become master sometime soonish).

Thanks for the answer! Smile

Does the backlog search for the quality of episodes that the show is configured for? For instance, if I'm missing Season 2 of Twin Peaks, I need to make sure that series is marked as "BEST" to get them, as there are no HD rips.

Assuming that's correct, it might be useful to have a quality override for backlog episodes. If I'm missing a couple of back eps for a new show, I still want new eps downloaded in HD but I may not be picky for the old ones.

Hopefully that all makes sense.

Edit: actually, Twin Peaks doesn't find any of the season 2 eps, even though they're clearly labeled as such on NZBs.org. I'll see about getting a log for you.

Code:
Apr-27 12:58:01 INFO     CP Server Thread-9 :: Searching for Twin Peaks - S02E01 - May the Giant Be with You
Apr-27 12:58:01 INFO     CP Server Thread-9 :: Searching NZBs.org for Twin Peaks - S02E01 - May the Giant Be with You
Apr-27 12:58:01 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-9 :: Search string: http://www.nzbs.org/rss.php?dl=1&i=36987&h=52e8c2e6ab26d3b3af3e787446a5de66&age=200&q=%5ETwin.Peaks.S02E01&action=search&type=1
Apr-27 12:58:01 ERROR    CP Server Thread-9 :: Error trying to load NZBs.org RSS feed: no element found: line 1, column 0
Apr-27 12:58:01 INFO     CP Server Thread-9 :: No downloads were found

This is using build 447.

- midgetspy - 2010-04-27

Yeah it's not cause it couldn't find them, but because the NZBs.org feed is/was broken.

About the backlog quality I've thought of that before but haven't come up with an intuitive way to add it. I'll keep thinking on it.

- Arteekay - 2010-04-27

I'm one of those users that has banners rather than posters set, so the banners get squished into a poster sized image on the upcoming episodes tab.

Now, i know you've rejected fixing this already, and I was considering just writing a stylish script to adjust it, but thought I'd ask if you'd consider using the season posters rather than the show poster, current season image if available or allseason if not, falling back onto it's current behavior of displaying the show's poster if nothing else is available.

This would fix the squished pic problem, as well as possibly display the correct season thumb.

Whatchya think?

Before I forget, awesome work and thanks so much for this app. ;-)

- Arteekay - 2010-04-28

Sorry for the double post, even though they're a day apart.

Looks like Flash over at NBZMatrix has eased the API limit to once every 10 seconds as opposed to once every minute.

http://nzbmatrix.com/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=26425&page=1

- mattressfish - 2010-04-29

In my brief search of this forum, I didn't see anyone reporting this problem, so lemme ask...

I installed SB yesterday, did a mass import of my shows (probably 20+ shows). Today there are only 7 shows listed (and 3 of them have ended). It seems that SB lost my shows. Any ideas?

- reng0r0 - 2010-04-29

I have sickbeard build 446 and SABnzbd 0.5.0 installed on WHS. The post processing works correctly and everything ends up in the correct folder.

The problem seems to be that the permissions after the file has moved to its destination don't allow it to be viewed over the network.

The permissions that are missing are the following:

It's probably a long-shot, but anyone have any ideas here?

Thanks.

Here's the log:

Code:
Apr-21 21:37:53 DEBUG    POSTPROCESSER :: Starting new thread: POSTPROCESSER
Apr-21 21:41:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Processing folder D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL
Apr-21 21:41:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Apr-21 21:41:42 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Auto processing file: D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi (D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL)
Apr-21 21:41:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Processing file D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi (with folder name Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL and NZB name None)
Apr-21 21:41:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Attempting to parse name D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Found the show in our list, continuing
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: TVDB thinks the file is Glee1x15
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: INSERT INTO history (action, date, showid, season, episode, quality, resource, provider) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args [3, '20100421214144', 83610, 1, 15, -1, u'D:\\usenet\\complete\\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi', -1]
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Seasonfolders were 1 which gave Season 1
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: The ultimate destination for D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi is D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.avi
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Existing result: 0
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Moving from D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi to D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: File was moved successfully
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Renaming the file D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi to D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.avi
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: 83610: Saving episode details to database
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: STATUS IS 4
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [4, u'1693791', 733882, u'D:\\shares\\Videos\\TV\\Glee\\Season 1\\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.avi', u'Mr. Schuester is concerned that the girls in the glee club are being disrespected and bullied by the guys. Looking to Madonna and her musical message of equality as inspiration, he challenges the entire team to choose Madonna songs as their next assignment in the hopes that the girls embrace her strength, independence and confidence and that the guys will see the error of their misogynistic ways. The glee club takes the assignment to heart as they perform some of Madonna\u2019s greatest hits, including \u201cExpress Yourself\u201d and \u201cLike A Prayer.\u201d Meanwhile, Kurt and Mercedes give Sue a vote of confidence with a makeover that is definitely in \u201cVogue\u201d.', True, True, u'The Power of Madonna', 1, 83610, 15]
Apr-21 21:41:44 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Creating metadata for myself (1x15)
Apr-21 21:41:44 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Writing nfo to D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.nfo
Apr-21 21:41:44 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Writing thumb to D:\shares\Videos\TV\Glee\Season 1\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.tbn
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: 83610: Saving episode details to database
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: STATUS IS 4
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [4, u'1693791', 733882, u'D:\\shares\\Videos\\TV\\Glee\\Season 1\\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.avi', u'Mr. Schuester is concerned that the girls in the glee club are being disrespected and bullied by the guys. Looking to Madonna and her musical message of equality as inspiration, he challenges the entire team to choose Madonna songs as their next assignment in the hopes that the girls embrace her strength, independence and confidence and that the guys will see the error of their misogynistic ways. The glee club takes the assignment to heart as they perform some of Madonna\u2019s greatest hits, including \u201cExpress Yourself\u201d and \u201cLike A Prayer.\u201d Meanwhile, Kurt and Mercedes give Sue a vote of confidence with a makeover that is definitely in \u201cVogue\u201d.', True, True, u'The Power of Madonna', 1, 83610, 15]
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: 83610: Saving episode details to database
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: STATUS IS 4
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [4, u'1693791', 733882, u'D:\\shares\\Videos\\TV\\Glee\\Season 1\\Glee - 1x15 - The Power of Madonna.avi', u'Mr. Schuester is concerned that the girls in the glee club are being disrespected and bullied by the guys. Looking to Madonna and her musical message of equality as inspiration, he challenges the entire team to choose Madonna songs as their next assignment in the hopes that the girls embrace her strength, independence and confidence and that the guys will see the error of their misogynistic ways. The glee club takes the assignment to heart as they perform some of Madonna\u2019s greatest hits, including \u201cExpress Yourself\u201d and \u201cLike A Prayer.\u201d Meanwhile, Kurt and Mercedes give Sue a vote of confidence with a makeover that is definitely in \u201cVogue\u201d.', True, True, u'The Power of Madonna', 1, 83610, 15]
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Post processing finished successfully
Apr-21 21:41:45 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Deleting folder D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL
Apr-21 21:41:45 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Processing succeeded for D:\usenet\complete\Glee S01E15 HDTV XviD LOL\Glee.S01E15.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi
Apr-21 21:44:22 INFO     CP Server Thread-3 :: 83610: Displaying all episodes from the database
Apr-21 21:44:22 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = 83610 ORDER BY season*1000+episode DESC
Apr-21 21:44:22 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND status=4
Apr-21 21:44:22 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-3 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 AND episode != 0 AND airdate <= 733883

- nameloc - 2010-04-29

reng0r0 Wrote:I have sickbeard build 446 and SABnzbd 0.5.0 installed on WHS. The post processing works correctly and everything ends up in the correct folder.

The problem seems to be that the permissions after the file has moved to its destination don't allow it to be viewed over the network.

The permissions that are missing are the following:

It's probably a long-shot, but anyone have any ideas here?

Here's what works for me:

Instead of moving the file to D:\shares\Videos\TV\ like your log indicates, change the download directory to \\servername\videos. The completed download folder for SABnzbd should also be the same.

- bnevets27 - 2010-04-29

Arteekay Wrote:I'm one of those users that has banners rather than posters set, so the banners get squished into a poster sized image on the upcoming episodes tab.

Now, i know you've rejected fixing this already, and I was considering just writing a stylish script to adjust it, but thought I'd ask if you'd consider using the season posters rather than the show poster, current season image if available or allseason if not, falling back onto it's current behavior of displaying the show's poster if nothing else is available.

Since I haven't yet used Sickbeard for metadata yet, I didn't realize that this was going to be an issue. This has already been rejected? That's a bit disappointing. A setting to choose between banner or poster would be ideal, keeping everyone happy. Just as XBMC has the prefer poster option. There is a lot of skins, including confluence that use posters.

- Arteekay - 2010-04-29

It's just a display problem on one tab of the alpha web interface, I probably shouldn't have used the phrase "rejected fixing this". Posters display fine, banners get squished into a poster sized box.

A quick and dirty fix is to delete the float left line out of data/css/comingEpisodes.css under .listingThumb and adjust the width to 685 and height to 140

- reng0r0 - 2010-04-29

nameloc Wrote:Here's what works for me:

Instead of moving the file to D:\shares\Videos\TV\ like your log indicates, change the download directory to \\servername\videos. The completed download folder for SABnzbd should also be the same.

Never thought of that. I'll give it a shot when I get home. Thanks!

- thatjoshguy - 2010-04-29

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I was literally JUST TALKING about having something like this when I came across Sick Beard yesterday. I was VERY sceptical that it would work as advertised, and imagined I'd soon be back to searching binsearch.info manually. Nevertheless I had some free time and decided to give this a shot. I was actually watching one of my favorite shows while installing/configuring, and no sooner had I gotten things set up and running, my file was downloaded within the hour! That's as close to immediate gratification as you can hope to get people! I've since added SABnzbd+'s RSS feed to XBMC, so even if I miss the sweet pop-up notification sent from Sick Beard, I can load up my box and see what's waiting for me!

THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST THING EVER! LOL

- gprime - 2010-04-30

This is amazing. Going to donate a few dollars, because I'm really impressed. Good work.

- reng0r0 - 2010-04-30

gprime Wrote:This is amazing. Going to donate a few dollars, because I'm really impressed. Good work.

Same here. This software saves me a lot of time, keep up the great work!