Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Orka - 2010-05-03

I'm getting "May-03 18:40:32 ERROR SEARCH :: Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: [Errno socket error] [Errno 111] Connection refused
" when searching nzbmatrix. My friend has the same problem. Worked great yesterday.
nzbmatrix seems to be up and working?

Whats all the debug messages? Ex:
"May-03 18:40:41 DEBUG SEARCH :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args ['Cold Case%', 'Cold Case%']
May-03 18:40:41 DEBUG SEARCH :: Unable to match a record in the DB for Cold_Case%
May-03 18:40:40 DEBUG SEARCH :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE show_name LIKE ? OR tvr_name LIKE ? with args ['The Apprentice%', 'The Apprentice%']
May-03 18:40:40 DEBUG SEARCH :: Unable to match a record in the DB for The_Apprentice%"

Never had Cold Case or The Apprentice in my list..
Running latest source.

NZBmatrix error 10061 - bonapartyparty - 2010-05-03

Hi,

NZBmatrix produces this error since today:

"Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Tried to search this forumthread for any info, but could not find any. Using build 449.

I hope this info is usefull for you.

- bonapartyparty - 2010-05-03

Maybe this explains it (from nzbmatrix.com status page, nzbmatrix.info):
"While we investigate a issue with one of the servers we have disabled the RSS feeds as these are hosted on the same server."

- midgetspy - 2010-05-03

I'll read back and answer questions when I have some time but I just wanted to say that if you upgrade to rev 449 you will need to delete your cache.db.

- JoeLouie - 2010-05-03

Maybe a stupid question, but what is the difference between SickBeard-win32-alpha1.zip and SickBeard-win32-alpha-build449.zip?

- mattressfish - 2010-05-03

Zodiak Wrote:are you sure the service has sufficient permissions?

i.e. does it run as root?

Its windows and runs under the SYSTEM account. Everything works perfectly, until I reboot.

- iamdb - 2010-05-04

bonapartyparty Wrote:Hi,

NZBmatrix produces this error since today:

"Error while searching NZBMatrix, skipping: [Errno socket error] [Errno 10061] No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it"

Tried to search this forumthread for any info, but could not find any. Using build 449.

I hope this info is usefull for you.

I'm having the same problem. Anyone have a fix?

- Orka - 2010-05-04

iamdb Wrote:I'm having the same problem. Anyone have a fix?

Seems to be working now!

Sab cant download from newzbin. Wrong username or password but i know it's right. What should i enter in the provider settings? Sick beard finds the shows and sends them to sab. Sab complains about wrong pw or user..

Edit:
How does missed work exactly? I have marked some old seasons as missed and it looks like sick beard tries to find them but sb finds nothing.
It finds the same show when i click search...

- kricker - 2010-05-04

Feature request:
Per show episode adjustment for searching.

For one reason or another, I have a couple shows where episode listings in SickBeard do not match releases. They are off by +-2 episodes. A prime example is the show "'Til Death".

theTVDB
nzbmatrix
nzbs

theTVDB lists episode 31 as the last aired episode, but all the release groups have it as 29. I think the reason was due to earlier in the season 2 shows got postponed due to a sporting event. It's been like this for half the season now or more. Editing theTVDB in this instance really wouldn't be the proper thing to do. A per show adjustment letting sickbeard look forward or backward x number of episodes if the one in the list is not found would be great. Or maybe it could check the date of the closest match and see if it was later than the last episode downloaded. I'm just spitballing. I hope what I am trying to explain makes sense.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-04

All my media is stored on a server, how can i tell this to go there as when i search for tv shows all i can see are my hard drives on my pc

- ECEC - 2010-05-04

Mrkennedy Wrote:All my media is stored on a server, how can i tell this to go there as when i search for tv shows all i can see are my hard drives on my pc

Either install Sickbeard on your server so it can see the local files, or create a mapped drive on your PC pointing to the server.

- HarryRosen - 2010-05-05

Just going to say this programs is amazing but I am getting these errors in my log

2010-05-05 03:13:41.219000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: Show is already in database, not adding the TVRage info
2010-05-05 03:14:13.609000 QUEUE-FORCEDUPDATE :: Unable to add TVRage info: TVRage doesn't have all the required info for this show

any ideas?

also is there a way to have sickbeard download the web-dl versions only?

- mattressfish - 2010-05-07

mattressfish Wrote:I have sickbeard running as a service on my server. I did a graceful shutdown yesterday. When I started it up, some of my shows were missing. The one I was specifically looking for has been gone every time the machine restarts. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the log file has updated since 4/27. Suggestions?

If anyone cares, this was resolved when I realized that I was running build 448, not build 449.

- mattressfish - 2010-05-07

I do have another problem now. I have Sickbeard doing the post processing. I also have the 'best' option chosen, so that it will download SD and then HD if found. It seems that when it finds SD first and then HD, BOTH shows stay in my downloaded folder and never get moved to to their proper episode folders. Here's the error I'm seeing in the log for the SD show:

Quote:May-07 05:36:57 ERROR POSTPROCESSER :: Exception generated in thread POSTPROCESSER: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable
May-07 05:36:57 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Auto processing file: D:\shares\Videos\Unsorted\complete\TV Shows\Awesome TV Show\Season 11\Awesome TV Show - S11E22.avi

Incidentally, I don't see any errors for the HD .mkv.

- steve1977 - 2010-05-07

Tried to install Sickbeard on my NAS (QNAP 419P) following the description below:

http://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?p=126147&sid=312f3534f080ae64ee3946c361358f5b

Unfortunately, I do not know how to actually get it running thereafter. How do I start Sickbeard. Is there a GUI that I can configure Sickbeard with?