Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- ECEC - 2010-05-09

I seem to be having some trouble doing manual post-processing. Automatic post-processing seems to be working on and off, some eps get processed correctly, others are left in the dl directory.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 668, in processEpisode
File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 183, in processDir
File "sickbeard\processTV.pyo", line 347, in processFile
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is unsubscriptable

- mwkurt - 2010-05-10

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this great program! I have a couple of questions. Sick Beard is having a problem picking up episodes of "The Pacific". I think it is because the scene is naming them with Roman Numerals and Sick Beard is looking for regular numbers(Part IX rather than Episode 9 or S01E09). Is there a a database or something that can be changed to have Sick Beard look for this show only the way it is being named by the scene?
Second question.....I added "The Twilight Zone" to my shows yesterday. Sick Beard picked up all five seasons okay and designated them as "Skipped". I changed two seasons to "Backlogged". Neither worked in getting Sick Beard to even search for the shows on it's own. What has to be done in order to get Sick Beard to start looking for older, ended shows on it's own?

I am not using Sabnzbd in conjunction with Sick Beard. I am using my newsgroup reader, Newsbin Pro, if that makes any difference.

Edit...I found the answer to the first question in an earlier post. Please just help me with the second question.

Thanks so much!
Mark

Post-Processing Multiple Sub-Folders - Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-10

When post-processing multiple sub-folders, i get this error :

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\SickBeard\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "C:\SickBeard\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeard\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\webserve.py", line 668, in processEpisode
    result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)
  File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\processTV.py", line 178, in processDir
    returnStr += processDir(ek.ek(os.path.join, dirName, curFolder), True)
  File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\processTV.py", line 190, in processDir
    result = processFile(curFile, dirName, nzbName)
  File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\processTV.py", line 240, in processFile
    for curSceneName in helpers.sceneToNormalShowNames(curName):
  File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\helpers.py", line 97, in sceneToNormalShowNames
    return [name, name.replace(".and.", ".&.")]
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'replace'

Processing individually works....

- pdeg69 - 2010-05-10

Tip: Newzbin.com Latest Site News
The site is now free

We have decided to stop taking payments for the use of the site for the time being.

This will probably change once back once the legal action is done and dusted and we know what we need to do to carry on. So, for the time being 'fill yer boots' Smile

error from nzbmatrix in sabnzbd - k1282 - 2010-05-10

hi,
last weekend i configured sick beard and was surprised that the episodes do not download as soon as they become avbailable in newzbin or nzbmatrix so i was worried that i did not configure it properly.
But now, a failed download showed up in my sabnzbd history saying:
"» URL Fetching failed; Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:vip_only), Try again "

and instead of an epsiode name that failed it shows:
"https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=541259&username=&apikey="

whats the problem here? as far as I know, i configured my API key correctly. Did I miss something? hope someone can help me out here.
Also, is it possible to configure sick beard in a way so that it automatically sends the nzb file to sabnzbd once the episode is available?

- mwkurt - 2010-05-10

K1282,

Although I am nowhere near adept with Sick Beard, I will try to answer your questions.

"» URL Fetching failed; Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:vip_only), Try again"

This looks like it is wanting you to be a VIP member of nzbmatrix. If you are a VIP member, I can't help you. You could try NZBs.org and make that first in your list of NZB providers. It is free.

Also, is it possible to configure sick beard in a way so that it automatically sends the nzb file to sabnzbd once the episode is available?

Since I don't understand the whole "handing off URL of NZB" thing, what I would do is to configure Sick Beard to drop the NZB files into a directory (What I do except I use black hole) and then set up SABnzbd to watch that directory and pick up any NZB files it finds. So what you ask here is possible, you just need to read through the manual another time or two. It is there, I saw it this morning. Big Grin

Now can someone please help me and answer my query from this morning? Pretty Please?

Thanks,
Mark

- pdeg69 - 2010-05-10

sorry

- tvdb-scott - 2010-05-10

mwkurt Wrote:First of all, thanks for this great program! I have a couple of questions. Sick Beard is having a problem picking up episodes of "The Pacific". I think it is because the scene is naming them with Roman Numerals and Sick Beard is looking for regular numbers(Part IX rather than Episode 9 or S01E09). Is there a a database or something that can be changed to have Sick Beard look for this show only the way it is being named by the scene?

I think you'll continue having trouble with this since the scene is messing it up. HBO lists the official titles as "Episode 1", "Episode 2", etc but the scene decided to go with roman numerals. They could have just done S01E01, S01E02, etc as well. Your best bet is to just download and sort the manually. The mini-series is almost over anyway (unfortunately).

This situation should be addressed in the long run by updates to TheTVDB that allow episode AKA titles, assuming Sick Beard can do lookups based on episode title instead of just season/episode.

edit: I know you already got the answer to this, but I wanted to clarify it as well. Smile
mwkurt Wrote:What has to be done in order to get Sick Beard to start looking for older, ended shows on it's own?

I'd like to know this as well. An additional question... will it pick up on entire season NZB's or just individual episodes? Most shows that have ended get uploaded as a single NZB, so that'd be ideal.

- Freek - 2010-05-10

szsori & mwkurt, to download older episodes I just flag all the files as Backlog then go to the backlog section and "Force Backlog". The backlog list is automatically searched every X days (adjustable in the config tab) if some aren't available for download.

szsori, from my understanding of SB's code I don't think it'll grab a season's NZB rather just the s01e01 etc.

- k1282 - 2010-05-10

mwkurt Wrote:K1282,

Although I am nowhere near adept with Sick Beard, I will try to answer your questions.

"» URL Fetching failed; Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:vip_only), Try again"

This looks like it is wanting you to be a VIP member of nzbmatrix. If you are a VIP member, I can't help you. You could try NZBs.org and make that first in your list of NZB providers. It is free.

Since I don't understand the whole "handing off URL of NZB" thing, what I would do is to configure Sick Beard to drop the NZB files into a directory (What I do except I use black hole) and then set up SABnzbd to watch that directory and pick up any NZB files it finds. So what you ask here is possible, you just need to read through the manual another time or two. It is there, I saw it this morning. Big Grin

Now can someone please help me and answer my query from this morning? Pretty Please?

Thanks,
Mark

hi kurt. thanks for the response.
i am actually a vip member of nzbmatrix and thats why i am surprised that it isnt working for me. i will try to change the priority to nzbs.org.
your workaround with regard to just in time sabnzbd download sounds nice but quick and dirty.
whats the official solution?

- mwkurt - 2010-05-10

Freek Wrote:szsori & mwkurt, to download older episodes I just flag all the files as Backlog then go to the backlog section and "Force Backlog". The backlog list is automatically searched every X days (adjustable in the config tab) if some aren't available for download.

Thanks for this information!

Mark

- redknight - 2010-05-10

Aha!! Of course the XBMC forums have a thread on this great little app! don't know why I didn't look here earlier.

I've been using this for a few days now and it's absolutely amazing! Had a few hiccups with it and annoyed Midgetspy on the "issues" section on the main site but have almost got it working flawlessly now.

I'm having some issues getting the "force backlog" to work perfectly, at times it seems to go off and DL a lot of stuff in the list but appears to get stuck when it can't find a show and stops rather than looking for the other items in the list, any ideas? It also takes random notions to simply not go off looking for shows I know exist ok on Usenet and when I click search are easily and quickly added.

Redknight - aelwood

- kopkiwi - 2010-05-11

Christ I wish I knew how to use this tool. It's exactly what I need.

Is there a good guide on installing and using this for a relative newbie? Sad

- JackieBrown - 2010-05-11

It is easier than the front page makes it seem.

1) If you are running linux, make sure you install sabnzbplus first.
2) Download sickbeard
3) Unarchive it
4) on the command line type "python sicbeard.py" (or whatever the file is called.) Alternatively, right click on the file using dolphin or nautilus and choose "open with" and type "python"

That is it. The rest is done using the web gui (which opens atomically until you tell it different). It is all checkboxes and drop-downs.

- kopkiwi - 2010-05-11

JackieBrown Wrote:It is easier than the front page makes it seem.

1) If you are running linux, make sure you install sabnzbplus first.
2) Download sickbeard
3) Unarchive it
4) on the command line type "python sicbeard.py" (or whatever the file is called.) Alternatively, right click on the file using dolphin or nautilus and choose "open with" and type "python"

That is it. The rest is done using the web gui (which opens atomically until you tell it different). It is all checkboxes and drop-downs.

Cool.

That all goes straight over my head Eek

No idea how to install sabnzbplus.