Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- JackieBrown - 2010-05-11

That is actually the hardest part.

See this thread on how to add the repo and get started.

Once it is running, a wizzard will pop up and walk you through the setup.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=387.0

- kopkiwi - 2010-05-11

JackieBrown Wrote:That is actually the hardest part.

See this thread on how to add the repo and get started.

Once it is running, a wizzard will pop up and walk you through the setup.

http://forums.sabnzbd.org/index.php?topic=387.0

Again, no idea how to do that Sad

When I said relative newbie, I meant still in diaper's.

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-11

kopkiwi Wrote:Again, no idea how to do that Sad

When I said relative newbie, I meant still in diaper's.

What OS are you using, i will try to help you out with a step-by-step...

- anyo - 2010-05-11

I'm sorry if this has already been answered.. but I couldn't find out why.

I have sabnzbd 0.5.2 on windows and sickbeard alpha 1. I have a fresh install of both. I am able to complete searches with nzbmatrix, and it sends it to sabnzbd. It correctly downloads the episode, puts it in the right subfolder etc, but the shows name always comes up like "ShowName - 1x3 -" and its missing the episode name.

I have the sickbeard options for "post-processing" where the download dir is blank, and only "rename episodes" checked.

and sabnzbd is set under categories for TV to point to c:\tv and the "sorting" tab has enable tv sorting to name the show Show Name - 1x05 - Episode Name.avi

Am I missing something or setting it up backwards?

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-11

anyo Wrote:I'm sorry if this has already been answered.. but I couldn't find out why.

I have sabnzbd 0.5.2 on windows and sickbeard alpha 1. I have a fresh install of both. I am able to complete searches with nzbmatrix, and it sends it to sabnzbd. It correctly downloads the episode, puts it in the right subfolder etc, but the shows name always comes up like "ShowName - 1x3 -" and its missing the episode name.

I have the sickbeard options for "post-processing" where the download dir is blank, and only "rename episodes" checked.

and sabnzbd is set under categories for TV to point to c:\tv and the "sorting" tab has enable tv sorting to name the show Show Name - 1x05 - Episode Name.avi

Am I missing something or setting it up backwards?

Disable the TV Sorting in SABnzbd+ and enable the post-processing script sabtoSickbeard.py or .exe depending on what you are using

- anyo - 2010-05-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Disable the TV Sorting in SABnzbd+ and enable the post-processing script sabtoSickbeard.py or .exe depending on what you are using

awesome... thanks!! I was missing the script selection part under sab>config>categories by tv, I wasn't selecting sabtosickbeard.exe... now it works great!

- circle_ - 2010-05-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:What OS are you using, i will try to help you out with a step-by-step...

If you help him outside the thread, any chance you could collate the steps and post in here as I'm sure a lot of people could use a step-by-step.

In fact my HDD recently died and I'll soon be getting sickbeard up and running on a new one so a step-by-step would be nice. Its been a while since I originally set it all up and I remember having quite a few hickups with the info supplied. Granted I did try tackling something with the warning "NOT FOR NOOBS" plastered across the first post :p

- kopkiwi - 2010-05-12

Pr.Sinister Wrote:What OS are you using, i will try to help you out with a step-by-step...

Legend.

Am using LinuxBig Grin

(I love these smilies)

- SofaKng - 2010-05-12

Nevermind. I figured it out...

(nzbmatrix uid should be changed to say username to make it more clear...)

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-13

kopkiwi Wrote:Legend.

Am using LinuxBig Grin

(I love these smilies)

Since you're saying you are a newbie, am i correct in assuming you are using
Ubuntu?

-Pr.

- digit79 - 2010-05-13

I just found a problem with the xbmc scraper when using Sick Beard.
The two folders in each Series folder "cache" and "logs" seem to cause problems with the xbmc tv scraper.

No art, posters,banners and info is beeing shown inside of xbmc, even after scraping.

When adding a tv folder without sick beards help (and though without the logs and cache folder inside) the scraping works fine.

Any ideas how to fix this ? I need sick beard, it is such a great tool Smile

the original post can be found here (not knowing that sick beard could have interfered in first place) http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=73757

- midgetspy - 2010-05-13

You have a cache and logs folder inside each show dir?? What is your log dir set to in your config? What is inside those folders?

- digit79 - 2010-05-13

Ok, i double checked.
i got those dirs only in the 1st show directory (that was the series CHUCK).

the logs dir is now deleted, no problem.
But the cache dir contains the scraper data inside another thtvdb folder.

Can that dir be moved to another location outside of the series ?

Edit: Problem solved!
Just deleted the old cache dir AND the xbmc library.
The rescan worked. Seemed to be an odd error to the library

New to post processing... - jnewman33 - 2010-05-14

Hey all,

I have post processing working great but would like to change the destination folder for the processed files. I dont see this as a config option? Sure I am missing something obvious but could use a little help.

Thanks,

James

- kopkiwi - 2010-05-14

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Since you're saying you are a newbie, am i correct in assuming you are using
Ubuntu?

-Pr.

You would be correct Nod