Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Nefarious1 - 2010-05-26

Do I have to have a folder for each show or can all shows save to a single folder?

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-26

Hi guys,

Just setting this up for this first time, i've added all my shows and some of them say backlog. How do i know when it's gone searching for stuff. In the config i've set it as 30mins, but its past that and nothing happend so far. Am using sabnzb with it, and added all the correct settings. And using nzbsorg

any tips

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-05-27

Mrkennedy Wrote:Hi guys,

Just setting this up for this first time, i've added all my shows and some of them say backlog. How do i know when it's gone searching for stuff. In the config i've set it as 30mins, but its past that and nothing happend so far. Am using sabnzb with it, and added all the correct settings. And using nzbsorg

any tips

The ones that say backlog will be searched every number of DAYS you put in
for the backlog in the config under Episode Downloads | Backlog Search Frequency

If you look at the bottom of any page, you will see something like :
Quote:Search: 0:04:04 | Backlog: Saturday

That means the next search for new episodes is in 4 minutes, 4 seconds and
the next search for Backlogged episodes is Saturday.

You can force a backlog search by going to the backlog tab and clicking force backlog.

-Pr.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-27

Pr.Sinister Wrote:The ones that say backlog will be searched every number of DAYS you put in
for the backlog in the config under Episode Downloads | Backlog Search Frequency

If you look at the bottom of any page, you will see something like :

That means the next search for new episodes is in 4 minutes, 4 seconds and
the next search for Backlogged episodes is Saturday.

You can force a backlog search by going to the backlog tab and clicking force backlog.

-Pr.

Thanks, done that still no joy. Now got to narrow down where i am going wrong with this

- sumofatguy - 2010-05-27

Mrkennedy Wrote:Thanks, done that still no joy. Now got to narrow down where i am going wrong with this

look under logs and errors. nzbs.org has been up and down lately... add another provider if you have an account anywhere else

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-27

Working now, but only getting certain shows and it's downloading them into where i put my sabnzb files. Is there a way to put them in my server in their proper folder? (have map network drive server)

- Nefarious1 - 2010-05-27

Mrkennedy Wrote:Working now, but only getting certain shows and it's downloading them into where i put my sabnzb files. Is there a way to put them in my server in their proper folder? (have map network drive server)

You didn't select the path before adding the show. Go to the show and edit it and set the path to the folder in your mapped drive.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-27

Nefarious1 Wrote:You didn't select the path before adding the show. Go to the show and edit it and set the path to the folder in your mapped drive.

Yes that has been done i.e

T:\ (my mapped drive to my Tv shows folder on my server)

In the Tv Shows in SB in shows T:\Lost but still downloads it to downloads/complete (via sabnzb)

- midgetspy - 2010-05-27

Mrkennedy Wrote:Yes that has been done i.e

T:\ (my mapped drive to my Tv shows folder on my server)

In the Tv Shows in SB in shows T:\Lost but still downloads it to downloads/complete (via sabnzb)

You need to enable post processing (check the wiki).

- Ryoga79 - 2010-05-27

A quick one: Is there any way to exclude unaired episodes from episode counts? I've been going back and trying to fill holes in my collection, and i have several shows that will say i'm, for example, missing 1-3 episodes. I go to the show itself, and find that the episodes i'm "missing" haven't actually aired yet. Is there any way to exclude these episodes from the "downloads" column on the homepage?

- midgetspy - 2010-05-27

Ryoga79 Wrote:A quick one: Is there any way to exclude unaired episodes from episode counts? I've been going back and trying to fill holes in my collection, and i have several shows that will say i'm, for example, missing 1-3 episodes. I go to the show itself, and find that the episodes i'm "missing" haven't actually aired yet. Is there any way to exclude these episodes from the "downloads" column on the homepage?

I'm pretty sure they are already excluded unless they're airing that day...

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-27

Thanks for all the advice, i think i got it working but still got an error.

Quote:Found it was trying to move the sample file

It has moved the file, but looks like its trying to move it a second time, any ideas how to fix this?

- Nefarious1 - 2010-05-27

Midgetspy - do I have to have a folder for each show? This makes it where I can't delete show folders after viewing, so in XBMC when I browse the tv show folder, I'll end up seeing every show folder instead of things I just need to watch.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-05-27

The best way is to have a folder for each show and within that folder another folder for each series.

- compcentral - 2010-05-27

Mrkennedy Wrote:It has moved the file, but looks like its trying to move it a second time, any ideas how to fix this?

It is attempting to move the sample file on the 2nd pass, but since the actual episode is a larger file, it does nothing with it. Just delete the sample files (or remove them from your download queue so they are never downloaded to begin with)