Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-04

Mrkennedy Wrote:5. Check the downloads section or the trunk/ folder for any fixDB exe/py files in case the database format has changed since your last revision. Run it before starting Sick Beard to upgrade your database.

This not needed anymore as the DB gets updated automatically on first run if
there is a schema update.

-Pr.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-06-04

Ah right, just copied from wiki guide.

Have a small issue with BN

BN has snatched 4 files now but cannot find them, where does the nzb files end up after being snatched?

- EMK0 - 2010-06-05

I don't think the list of tv shows should be the main page, something like a list of coming episodes and new shows that are going to air soon with a button so they could be easily added to your list of shows to download would make more sense. The show list could be under some kind of show management page. The reason i say this is when i use sickbeard i almost never use the main page i go directly to the coming episodes page which i bookmarked and i think many people do the same.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-05

Just noticed that Sick Beard does not trigger download of new episodes NCIS and Greys Anatomy. They are always "missed". All other shows work. any thoughts?

New Qualities Branch - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-05

Latest update from NewQualities :

When trying to display a show, get error :

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\SickBeardQL\sickbeard\webserve.py", line 1271, in displayShow
    epCounts[curEpCat] += 1
KeyError: None

- midgetspy - 2010-06-05

Pr.Sinister: I just pushed a fix, try now.

steve1977: Post a log of you manually searching an episode and not finding it, they should be working just fine.

EMK0: Yeah actually there is a manage shows page in the newqualities branch that has the show list in it, the home page mostly has one because I don't know what else to put there. If somebody wants to design a mockup I'll gladly look into hooking it up :0)

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-05

midgetspy Wrote:Pr.Sinister: I just pushed a fix, try now.

Working!

- midgetspy - 2010-06-06

OK I merged the newqualities branch into the trunk so I'll re-post the overview of the changes:

Quote:Instead of categorizing everything under two categories (SD/HD) Sick Beard now classifies all releases as one of six qualities:

SD TV
SD DVD
720p HDTV
720p WEB-DL
720p BluRay
1080p BluRay

When scanning existing files it will look in the filename for quality information and categorize them accordingly, or if no quality information is available it marks .avi files as SD TV and .mkv files as 720p HDTV. If you know your files aren't TV rips you can manually change the quality of your existing episodes by changing their status to the appropriate "Downloaded (xxx)" status. If you want to manually track your files' quality you can change the renaming settings to include quality at the end of the file name. This will ensure that if your database is lost or something that when you re-scan your episodes you won't need to manually set all the qualities again.

By default there are four presets that mirror the old settings - SD, HD, Best, and Any. You can also choose a custom quality setting by choosing which qualities should be downloaded when an episode first is released, and which qualities you want Sick Beard to re-download if they become available.

The biggest result of these changes is that there are no Backlog/Disc Backlog statuses anymore. When the backlog is searched it will instead look for any episodes that are marked "Wanted" as well as any episodes that are desired in a higher quality. Note that still only NZBs.org and NZBMatrix support backlog searches.

People constantly request ways to make their downloaded numbers look better, so I've added two new statuses, "Archived" and "Ignored" ;-P These statuses only affect the display of the episode download count on the home page: Archived means they're counted as downloaded, Ignored means they're not counted toward the available episode total. Also note that Missed/Backlog have both been replaced with "Wanted".

Also of note is that mass updating has been moved to "Manage Shows".

- mattressfish - 2010-06-06

Well done sir!

edit: Def will be sending another donation your way. Thank you for all you do.

edit again: Sweet, I see you updated the .exes on Google Code too. I've got some friends that want to set this up and I'lll be damned if I'm going to explain how to run from source...

- steve1977 - 2010-06-06

Mrkennedy Wrote:How do you add 'Continuing' to all your shows, it only seems to have added it to about 7 of my shows. Am missing about 20 or so. But these 7 are the only ones in 'coming soon' part.

Having a similar issue. Most of the TV shows do not show "continuing" in the show list although they are still running (and in my case also show up under "coming episodes".

- midgetspy - 2010-06-06

steve1977 Wrote:Having a similar issue. Most of the TV shows do not show "continuing" in the show list although they are still running (and in my case also show up under "coming episodes".

The show status (Continuing/Ended) and Coming Episodes aren't at all related. The show status was bugged and wasn't updating but it should be fixed - if you think it's wrong compare it with TVDB and let me know if they're not the same. About coming episodes, any show that has an unaired episode on TVDB should be there. If you have shows with unaired episodes that don't show up on Coming Episodes let me know.

mattressfish: the new quality stuff isn't in the google code EXEs, I'm going to wait to make sure the source users don't report any serious bugs before I make an exe out of it.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-06

midgetspy Wrote:The show status (Continuing/Ended) and Coming Episodes aren't at all related. The show status was bugged and wasn't updating but it should be fixed - if you think it's wrong compare it with TVDB and let me know if they're not the same.

Do I need to run a full update to have the "coninuing" item re-appear? It is definitely not showing by now. For one show, it even shows the date of the next episode, but the status field is empty.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-06

steve1977 Wrote:Do I need to run a full update to have the "coninuing" item re-appear? It is definitely not showing by now. For one show, it even shows the date of the next episode, but the status field is empty.

Yes you'll need to force full update. Make sure the show has something in the status field on TVDB though or there's no point getting SB to try updating it.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-06

midgetspy Wrote:Yes you'll need to force full update. Make sure the show has something in the status field on TVDB though or there's no point getting SB to try updating it.

Thanks. This is a bit unfortunate as it will take hours/days to update (too many shows). But will force the full update. Checked with TVDB and all good.

Proper/repacks - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-06

My proper/repack thread crashed so i downloaded a proper manually.

The post-processing failed because the proper is smaller than the out-of-sync
original (immerse yet again)...

If the thread hadn't crashed, would it have know this was the proper it was
looking for?

If not, it would be nice to have it look for the words repack or proper and ignore
the size. Just overwrite the current file. Sometimes, the reason for a proper or
repack is actually that it is oversized. I couldn't care less about that but this
proper that is smaller is actually one for an OOS issue.

Here is a log of the post processing...

Code:
Postprocessing results
Processing folder E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION
Auto processing file: E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION\Party.Down.S02E07.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv (E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION)
Processing file E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION\Party.Down.S02E07.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv (with folder name Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION and NZB name None)
Attempting to parse name E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION\Party.Down.S02E07.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
Looking up name Party Down on TVDB
Found the show in our list, continuing
Unless we're told otherwise, assuming the quality is 720p TV
TVDB thinks the file is tvdb_id = 83616 2x7
Seasonfolders were 1 which gave Season 2
The ultimate destination for E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION\Party.Down.S02E07.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv is N:\TV Shows\Party Down\Season 2\Party Down - 2x07 - Party Down Company Picnic - 720p TV.mkv
Existing result: 1
There is already a file that's bigger at N:\TV Shows\Party Down\Season 2\Party Down - 2x07 - Party Down Company Picnic - 720p TV.mkv - not processing this episode.
Processing failed for E:\Downloads\~TV\Party Down S02E07 PROPER 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION\Party.Down.S02E07.PROPER.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv

BTW : Would it be ok if you would add the show name back to the "TVDB thinks" line like it used to be? Having it say

Code:
TVDB thinks the file is tvdb_id = 83616 2x7

Doesn't tell me it found the proper show... Maybe make it something like

Code:
TVDB thinks the file is Party Down (83616) Episode 2x7...