Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-06-07

atomfire: The 0% initializing thing should be fixed, so if you update your source it would say it's not running and allow you to force it. Your backlog says Sunday because it is not going to run until then, it only runs once a week at the most.

- atomfire - 2010-06-08

Thats sorted it I now get :

Backlog Search:
52.21% % complete
How It's Made Season 15

Thanks

P.S. I will check the github commit section in future looks like its a good way of checking which bugs have been fixed and any updates -http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/commits/

- oursours - 2010-06-08

Thanks a lot for this great software. I installed the python version on my NAS and it rocks !

I d'ont know if somebody allready asked it, i didn't read the 100+ pages ^^ but i have a mp3 library, and that would be really great to be able to convert it to a Flac library by fetching NZB.

Do you plan adding music support ? Smile

- Kode - 2010-06-08

Is there any way to specify a nzbmatrix id or change the search string? When i click search it tells me it cant find any, looking in the log the search string is S05E10 if i manually try that it returns nothing, if i change that to 5x10 it returns 3 results

- Flain - 2010-06-09

oursours Wrote:Thanks a lot for this great software. I installed the python version on my NAS and it rocks !

I d'ont know if somebody allready asked it, i didn't read the 100+ pages ^^ but i have a mp3 library, and that would be really great to be able to convert it to a Flac library by fetching NZB.

Do you plan adding music support ? Smile

While i'm not a developer on this, i can say that no he doesn't have plans (currently). It's been asked before about movies and the answer is "not currently" so mp3s... same answer id imagine Tongue I can totally understand though, if you check the googlecode page there are changes and progress being made on this app every day so midgetspy must be very very busy doing the tv support

- speedkills - 2010-06-09

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been having great success with SickBeard on my MacMini, staying up to date with the latest source and overall really enjoying it. I'm not sure if this is a known bug but figured I should post it, in the latest sources from last night backlog search no longer find shows that can be manually found. For example, I put Party Down season two as wanted, then forced a backlog search and the logs said it was searching nzbMatrix and each time coming up empty. I then manually clicked search next to each show that was set to wanted one at a time and each one was snatched from nzbMatrix.

Second, and this is a really minor thing, I don't keep my shows, being 720p they fill my storage up too quickly and I don't personally rewatch things but I like to know what I have already watched. Is there a setting to make shows go to archived (or better yet add a "watched" option) after they are deleted? Currently I download them, watch them on Plex, then when I am done delete them from Plex after which they are marked "skipped" which makes it look like I didn't watch it, or need to get it when in fact I am done and would love to just cross it off my list.

I can open tickets for these issues if that is a better way to handle them.

- iamdb - 2010-06-09

After doing the latest pull from Github I get this error on my Qnap 459 Pro.

500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
response.body = self.handler()
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1062, in index
else:
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 117, in _munge
showDirList = ""
File "/share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/Python/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Cheetah/Template.py", line 982, in __str__
def __str__(self): return getattr(self, mainMethName)()
File "cheetah__share_MD0_DATA__qpkg_Sick_Beard_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl_1276044420_09_46978.py", line 108, in respond
NotFound: cannot find 'Quality'

Anyone run into this? It looks like everything is still functioning, it's just not loading the web interface.

I don't understand the update script. - speedkills - 2010-06-09

After trying for three hours to get the update script working on OSX 10.6 with no luck I realize I don't even see where it is supposed to be downloading the code. Am I missing something? I realize this script was written for Linux but I was under the impression those scripts usually worked for mac too, with the exception of wget which I installed to make that portion work. I don't see this referencing github at all.

Persons Unknown - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-09

Sick Beard didn't download Persons Unknown so i forced a search for the 1st
episode and still nothing although it is available on NZBMatrix.

Show is set to HD not custom.

Code:
Jun-09 00:35:00 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching NZBMatrix for Persons Unknown - 1x01 - Pilot
Jun-09 00:35:00 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: cache.db: SELECT time FROM lastUpdate WHERE provider = ? with args ['nzbmatrix']
Jun-09 00:35:00 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Last update was too soon, using old cache
Jun-09 00:35:00 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM nzbmatrix WHERE tvdbid = ? AND season = ? AND episodes LIKE ? with args [111381, 1, '|1|']
Jun-09 00:35:00 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Cache results: []
Jun-09 00:35:00 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Search string: http://services.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=PrSinister&term=%22Persons.Unknown.S01E01%22&apikey=[REMOVED]&subcat=6%2C41&age=631&english=1&page=download
Jun-09 00:35:00 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Checking if we want episode 1x1 at quality Unknown
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: A,B = [4, 16, 8] [] and we are 32768
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Ignoring result Persons Unknown S01E01 720p HDTV x264 CTU because we don't want an episode that is Unknown
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Checking if we want episode 1x1 at quality Unknown
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: A,B = [4, 16, 8] [] and we are 32768
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Ignoring result Persons Unknown S01E01 HDTV XviD 2HD because we don't want an episode that is Unknown
Jun-09 00:35:10 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching Bin-Req for Persons Unknown - 1x01 - Pilot
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: cache.db: SELECT time FROM lastUpdate WHERE provider = ? with args ['binreq']
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Last update was too soon, using old cache
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM binreq WHERE tvdbid = ? AND season = ? AND episodes LIKE ? with args [111381, 1, '|1|']
Jun-09 00:35:10 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-7 :: Cache results: []
Jun-09 00:35:10 INFO     CP Server Thread-7 :: No downloads were found

- midgetspy - 2010-06-09

Fixed.

- oursours - 2010-06-09

Flain Wrote:While i'm not a developer on this, i can say that no he doesn't have plans (currently). It's been asked before about movies and the answer is "not currently" so mp3s... same answer id imagine Tongue I can totally understand though, if you check the googlecode page there are changes and progress being made on this app every day so midgetspy must be very very busy doing the tv support

Ok ! Smile

Anyway it's a really great piece of software, and the fact that's in python, installable on small linux box is really cool !

Adding movies and music support would do it a killing app, but i get that it's a lot of work Smile

Maybe if some other coders join this project that would do it ! Smile

- Kode - 2010-06-09

speedkills Wrote:After trying for three hours to get the update script working on OSX 10.6 with no luck I realize I don't even see where it is supposed to be downloading the code. Am I missing something? I realize this script was written for Linux but I was under the impression those scripts usually worked for mac too, with the exception of wget which I installed to make that portion work. I don't see this referencing github at all.

What update script are you using? If you are using the same one i put on lockstockmods as well then theres a reference to github on line 20 (wget http://github.com/midgetspy/Sick-Beard/tarball/$branch)

- Kode - 2010-06-09

Also did you change lines 4 and 5 to fit in with your configuration?
Mine is

path=/mnt/cache/.custom
sb="sickbeard"

but that is for an unRAID integration

- Weavus - 2010-06-09

Any chance you can make secondary downloads (i.e. custom quality, replacement backlog searches) run at low priority in SABnzbd by default instead of high priority?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-09

Weavus Wrote:Any chance you can make secondary downloads (i.e. custom quality, replacement backlog searches) run at low priority in SABnzbd by default instead of high priority?

They should run at default priority already rather than high priority like new downloads.