Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

OSX: Automatically start/stop - generator - 2010-06-22

I'm installing sickbeard on the new Mac Mini of a friend of mine, but I wonder how I can get it to automatically (and properly) start and stop it at boot/shutdown.

On my ubuntu machine it's working perfectly, but I just can't get it working on OSX. I've tried looking at launchd, but I just don't have the knowledge to make it work.

Is there anyone who knows how to get this working? Huh

- steve1977 - 2010-06-22

midgetspy Wrote:mchrisb03: yeah that was the problem, it should be fixed now.

Post a log of SB sending the file more than once and I'll take a look.

Thanks, will do. Which "log" would be the right one? I didnt find a specific file in the SB folder?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks, will do. Which "log" would be the right one? I didnt find a specific file in the SB folder?

sickbeard.log, it'll be in whatever log folder is specified in your config.

- steve1977 - 2010-06-22

midgetspy Wrote:sickbeard.log, it'll be in whatever log folder is specified in your config.

Mmh, unfortunately, there is only one line in this file.

* Jun-22 22:10:23 INFO MainThread :: Checking database structure...

Might have been because I restarted SB in the meantime. One other thing: suddenly the SB Menu doesn't show up anymore when entering "192.168.1.1.11:8081/home"... It appears to be running on the NAS though.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-22

Can somebody help me out? I haven't been able to get the backlog to work with an older version and also a later revision.

Right now I'm running a revision from a couple of days ago and I have a bunch of episodes marked Wanted. (around 50)

I'm going into Manage Shows --> Manage Searches --> Backlog Search --> Force

The log shows it searching but it never finds anything and nzbmatrix keeps timing out (can't resolve host is the current problem).

What am I doing wrong?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

NZBMatrix is down. Just turn it off and use NZBs.org instead and it'll probably work fine.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-22

I've disabled nzbmatrix but it's still not finding anything...

Here's a log snippet:

Code:
Jun-22 13:18:52 INFO     BACKLOG :: Searching for stuff we need from XXXXXXXX season 3
Jun-22 13:18:52 INFO     BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from XXXXXXXX season 3
Jun-22 13:18:31 INFO     BACKLOG :: Searching for stuff we need from XXXXXXXX season 2
Jun-22 13:18:31 INFO     BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from XXXXXXXX season 2
Jun-22 13:18:15 INFO     BACKLOG :: Searching for stuff we need from XXXXXXXX season 1
Jun-22 13:18:15 INFO     BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from XXXXXXXX season 1
Jun-22 13:18:15 INFO     BACKLOG :: Checking backlog for show XXXXXXXX

Show name has been changed to protect the innocent Smile

The show has about 50 episodes with a status of "Wanted"...

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

Do you have NZBs.org enabled? Post a full log.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-22

I can post a full log but I've just noticed what the problem is...

Here's an excerpt from the debug log:
Code:
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: Checking if we want episode 1x14 at quality SD TV
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: A,B = [4, 16, 8] [] and we are 1
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: Ignoring result XXXXXXXXXXXX.S01E14.REAL.HDTV.XViD-CRiMSON because we don't want an episode that is SD TV
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: Checking if we want episode 1x9 at quality SD TV
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: A,B = [4, 16, 8] [] and we are 1
Jun-22 13:50:47 DEBUG    BACKLOG :: Ignoring result XXXXXXXXXXXX.S01E09.HDTV.XViD-CRiMSON because we don't want an episode that is SD TV

It seems like the regex is having a problem or something?

I've just pulled the latest revision from Git as well...

Oh, and my config is set to only pull shows with "HD" quality.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

Seems fine to me:

Quote:Ignoring result XXXXXXXXXXXX.S01E09.HDTV.XViD-CRiMSON because we don't want an episode that is SD TV

If you want those to get downloaded change your quality to include SD TV.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-22

Isn't that in HD? It says HDTV right in the file name...

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

That just means it came from an HDTV source, it is SD.

- SofaKng - 2010-06-22

Ahhh. You learn something new everyday.

Thanks!

- Freek - 2010-06-22

From todays pull SB is taking a long time to start up, it looks like from the logs that it's doing a full update. even stranger is that it's doing things with the daily show and colbert report when I don't even have them in my collection... any ideas whats going on?

- midgetspy - 2010-06-22

It's because TVDB is down so it is timing out constantly trying to do TVDB lookups. I used to have some code to not time out repeatedly like that but apparently I broke it somewhere along the way and nobody noticed since TVDB has been up for a long time, heh. I will look at it tonight if TVDB is still down.