Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- mattressfish - 2010-06-29

just create the folder under TV\ first...

- Flomaster - 2010-06-29

It still seems to me like he's not adding the show folder to the path just doing the root tv folder path. Since the show has already been added to /r/tv/ he needs to edit the correct path to /r/tv/Friday night lights/

- midgetspy - 2010-06-29

Yes, you need to specify the show folder not just the root folder. It will create the folder for you, if it says it is unable to create the folder then there is a permissions problem or other filesystem issue. There is no way to add shows automatically in a root folder yet, no.

Exception generated in thread FINDPROPERS: - Pr.Sinister - 2010-06-30

Exception generated in thread FINDPROPERS:

Quote:Jun-30 01:35:55 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Starting new thread: FINDPROPERS
Jun-30 01:35:55 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Checking proper time
Jun-30 01:35:55 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Beginning the search for new propers
Jun-30 01:35:55 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from NZBs
Jun-30 01:35:55 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Search string: http://www.nzbs.org/rss.php?q=.PROPER.&i=[REMOVED]&dl=1&num=100&action=search&h=[REMOVED]&age=631&type=1
Jun-30 01:36:02 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Search string: http://www.nzbs.org/rss.php?q=.REPACK.&i=[REMOVED]&dl=1&num=100&action=search&h=[REMOVED]&age=631&type=1
Jun-30 01:36:09 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Found new proper: Rescue.Me.S06E01.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Jun-30 01:36:09 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Found new proper: Mongrels.S01E02.REPACK.HDTV.XviD-RiVER
Jun-30 01:36:09 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from NZBsRUS
Jun-30 01:36:09 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM nzbsrus WHERE name LIKE '%.PROPER.%' OR name LIKE '%.REPACK.%' AND time >= 1277703369
Jun-30 01:36:09 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from NZBMatrix
Jun-30 01:36:09 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Search string: http://services.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=PrSinister&term=%28PROPER%2CREPACK%29&apikey=[REMOVED]&subcat=6%2C41&age=631&english=1&page=download
Jun-30 01:36:09 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Jun-30 01:36:19 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from BinReq
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM binreq WHERE name LIKE '%.PROPER.%' OR name LIKE '%.REPACK.%' AND time >= 1277703379
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Successful match! Result Rescue Me matched to show Rescue Me
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: sickbeard.db: SELECT status FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = ? AND season = ? AND episode = ? with args [73741, 6, 1]
Jun-30 01:36:19 INFO FINDPROPERS :: Found a proper that we need: Rescue.Me.S06E01.REPACK.720p.HDTV.x264-CTU
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Show names ends with Australia, so trying to add (AU) to it as well
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Show names ends with Canada, so trying to add (CA) to it as well
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Show names ends with Canada, so trying to add (CA) to it as well
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: sickbeard.db: SELECT status FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = ? AND season = ? AND episode = ? with args [-1, 1, 2]
Jun-30 01:36:19 ERROR FINDPROPERS :: Exception generated in thread FINDPROPERS:
Jun-30 01:36:19 DEBUG FINDPROPERS :: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\scheduler.py", line 54, in runAction
self.action.run()
File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\properFinder.py", line 62, in run
self._downloadPropers(propers)
File "C:\SickBeard\sickbeard\properFinder.py", line 172, in _downloadPropers
historyResults = myDB.select("SELECT resource FROM history WHERE showid = ? AND season = ? AND episode = ? AND quality = ? AND action IN ("+",".join(common.SNATCHED)+") AND date >= ?",
TypeError

- midgetspy - 2010-06-30

Ah apparently that's been broken since the newqualities merge - should be fixed now.

- pvtjoker75 - 2010-06-30

A little late to the party but I just installed this last night and got it up and running...it's amazing Smile

One question. I followed the tutorial on the google code website and the one thing that I can't figure out is why the completed download isn't moved from the SABnzbd "completed" folder to the Sick Beard folder i originally set up and pointed to?

If i use the "manually rename" option and point sickbeard to where the SABnzbd download folder is located, it takes over and renames/moves everything like it should.

And yes, i left the "tv download directory" field blank under post processing.

Thanks guys! Awesome job for being an alpha release

- darkscout - 2010-06-30

First off this software is just plain awesome. I run it on my SheevaPlug and it's a much better (and visual) solution than FlexGet and tvnamer. I got all my back episodes in 720p, everything .. just works more or less.

1 "bug" and 1 feature request.

Last night something aired, I woke up this morning but didn't see it. It had been marked as "wanted" and set into the back log. I ran the backlog manually and it found it, I was wondering if there was a way to extend the 'timeout' period when waiting for a new episode before being tossed to the backlog.

When adding a new TV show, is there a way to have it automatically create the folder? I'm thinking of setting this up for my girlfriend at her place, but I don't want to have her make a folder, then 'add show' browse to the new folder she created and select a show. Maybe just be able to set a default directory (/net/server.local/tank/TV) and then an empty input form where I can search for a show and hit add. It makes the appropriate sub folder etc.

- Bobb25 - 2010-06-30

darkscout Wrote:First off this software is just plain awesome. I run it on my SheevaPlug and it's a much better (and visual) solution than FlexGet and tvnamer. I got all my back episodes in 720p, everything .. just works more or less.

1 "bug" and 1 feature request.

Last night something aired, I woke up this morning but didn't see it. It had been marked as "wanted" and set into the back log. I ran the backlog manually and it found it, I was wondering if there was a way to extend the 'timeout' period when waiting for a new episode before being tossed to the backlog.

When adding a new TV show, is there a way to have it automatically create the folder? I'm thinking of setting this up for my girlfriend at her place, but I don't want to have her make a folder, then 'add show' browse to the new folder she created and select a show. Maybe just be able to set a default directory (/net/server.local/tank/TV) and then an empty input form where I can search for a show and hit add. It makes the appropriate sub folder etc.

I like that request about the folder creation... perhaps if you can set a default folder / drive in the settings somewhere... then you have a blank field where you type the show name, sickbeard comes back with a list, you select the show you want, sickbeard offers perhaps an overwrite so you can select a different drive / folder, once the folder is defined sickberad creates the folder and follows the normal update procedure. An addition would be a tick box which says "Search for all missing episodes immediately" which if checked would force sickbeard to look for all the missing episodes immediately for the recently added show.

- midgetspy - 2010-06-30

It *does* create folders already, I don't know why people keep asking for this, lol. Root folder management/etc will happen eventually, yes, but who knows when.

SABnzbd Usenet server - gleamin - 2010-06-30

I was interested in what usenet server everyone is using for SABnzbd.

Does it have to be a premium pay server with good retention and multiple connections or can it be a simple free server.

What affect does the server that is registered with SABnzb have on downloads if the URL is passed from Sickbeard?

- darkscout - 2010-06-30

midgetspy Wrote:It *does* create folders already, I don't know why people keep asking for this, lol. Root folder management/etc will happen eventually, yes, but who knows when.

Hrm. I guess I never tested writing in my own value. I just assumed that when I clicked "browse" I had to select a folder that I was browsed to.

Never hacked python before but maybe I'll fork and see what I can figure out.

midgetspy Wrote:It *does* create folders already, I don't know why people keep asking for this, lol. Root folder management/etc will happen eventually, yes, but who knows when.

everyone is probably following the quick start guide here:

http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10

people like myself just assumed you had to make the folder i guess

gleamin Wrote:I was interested in what usenet server everyone is using for SABnzbd.

Does it have to be a premium pay server with good retention and multiple connections or can it be a simple free server.

What affect does the server that is registered with SABnzb have on downloads if the URL is passed from Sickbeard?

i just use newshosting and it works fine for me

- mattressfish - 2010-06-30

gleamin Wrote:I was interested in what usenet server everyone is using for SABnzbd.

fast - good - cheap

Choose two.

- qubilist - 2010-06-30

pvtjoker75 Wrote:A little late to the party but I just installed this last night and got it up and running...it's amazing Smile

One question. I followed the tutorial on the google code website and the one thing that I can't figure out is why the completed download isn't moved from the SABnzbd "completed" folder to the Sick Beard folder i originally set up and pointed to?

If i use the "manually rename" option and point sickbeard to where the SABnzbd download folder is located, it takes over and renames/moves everything like it should.

And yes, i left the "tv download directory" field blank under post processing.

Thanks guys! Awesome job for being an alpha release

So are you able to get the completed episodes into the SickBeard folder automatically?

What setttings are these?

I have SickBeard send nzb's to SABNZBD and that puts it into a R:\TV folder. I also setup my Sickbeard Folders in this directory.
What else do I need to do?