Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- DrStrange - 2010-07-01

Am I right in thinking that, if sabToSickbeard.exe is used for post-processing, a downloaded program episode will always be moved from the download folder specified in SABnzbd eg F\:TV to the program episode folder specified in Sick Beard? ie C:\Program Files (x86)\SickBeard\"Showname"
Is there anyway to stop the episode being moved out of F\:TV (apart from telling Sick Beard to use F:\TV as the program episode folder).
I know if you don't use post-processing, the episode won't be moved, but then Sick Beard doesn't update episode status to downloaded...

- qubilist - 2010-07-01

mattressfish Wrote:fast - good - cheap

Choose two.

Never had a problem with usenetserver. 96 bux a year.

https://accounts.usenetserver.com/agoodyear/

- pvtjoker75 - 2010-07-01

qubilist Wrote:So are you able to get the completed episodes into the SickBeard folder automatically?

What setttings are these?

I have SickBeard send nzb's to SABNZBD and that puts it into a R:\TV folder. I also setup my Sickbeard Folders in this directory.
What else do I need to do?

nope. the completed downloads stay in SAB's download/complete folder. If i go into sickbeard and click "manually rename" it will automatically rename the file and move it where it's supposed to go though. I'm baffled. I searched the thread but everything i checked appeared to be correct.

I'm using build 449 if that matters, just because i don't know what to replace if i update and i don't want to lose all of my settings/shows

Trying to get post processing working... - gleamin - 2010-07-01

but keep getting this from SABnvbd.

Loading config from C:\Users\*******\Downloads\sick beard\SABnzbd\scripts\autoProcessTV.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "sabToSickbeard.py", line 30, in <module>
File "autoProcessTV.pyc", line 52, in processEpisode
File "ConfigParser.pyc", line 531, in get
ConfigParser.NoSectionError: No section: 'SickBeard'

Can anyone tell me what I ma missing?

If I go into Sickbeard and do the post processing manually everything works fine.

- midgetspy - 2010-07-01

gleamin: you need an autoProcessTV.cfg

Specials - Pr.Sinister - 2010-07-01

I just noticed that Sick Beard sees the episodes in the Sepcials folder but the
statuses are wrong :

- darkscout - 2010-07-02

So I'm now having a problem with my setup. For some reason when python hits an autofs directory, it returns as a 'doesn't exist'.

Even after I've hit it from the command line, and it shows up in df, it still can't find the folders. All my thumbnails are showing up as broken images, if I try and "view image"

I get this:
Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 1540, in showPoster
    posterFilename = os.path.abspath(os.path.join(showObj.location, "folder.jpg"))
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/tv.py", line 86, in _getLocation
    raise exceptions.ShowDirNotFoundException("Show folder doesn't exist, you shouldn't be using it")
ShowDirNotFoundException: Show folder doesn't exist, you shouldn't be using it

But when I do python from the command line, all is good.
Code:
>>> os.path.abspath(os.path.join('/net/server.local/tank/TV/Burn Notice/folder.jpg'))
'/net/server.local/tank/TV/Burn Notice/folder.jpg'
>>> os.path.isdir('/net/server.local/tank/TV/Burn Notice')
True
>>> os.path.exists('/net/server.local/tank/TV/Burn Notice')
True

- pvtjoker75 - 2010-07-02

Since no one can help with my problem can anyone tell me what files need to be copied over when we upgrade to the newest version? Maybe the new version will fix things

- ECEC - 2010-07-02

All of my TV shows are in a folder that Sickbeard sees as Z:\TV Shows\. Recently I added some TV shows to SAB manually and forgot to set the category/script, so they wound up in the root, Z:. When I noticed this, I just pointed Sickbeard to the two folders via Manual Post-Processing and Sickbeard processed them just fine.

Then it proceeded to scan everything in Z:\ for stuff to auto-process. :confused2: My torrent directory is Z:\Incoming\, and it found some TV show torrents that I had seeding. Unfortunately, it processed these files and moved them to the proper TV show dir, so I'm down about 8gb on that particular torrent file.

I'm posting this here because I'm not sure what I did to trigger Sickbeard to look through those directories. Did doing the manual post-processing from the root kick it off? I'm not too concerned about the torrent (the site the torrent was on is relatively chill about ratios), but I don't want something like this to happen again.

(This is 454 on Windows)

- mattressfish - 2010-07-02

pvtjoker75 Wrote:Since no one can help with my problem can anyone tell me what files need to be copied over when we upgrade to the newest version? Maybe the new version will fix things

The only files you need are config.ini, sickbeard.db, and if you use it, autoprocesstv.cfg.

That's from memory, so the autoprocesstv.cfg filename might not be correct...

- darkscout - 2010-07-02

Dang it, my sab script is failing too. Which is really odd because it can find the files in the 'unsorted' directory just fine.

Code:
Loading config from /net/plug.local/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/autoProcessTV/autoProcessTV.cfg
Processing folder /net/server.local/tank/TV/unsorted/TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM

Auto processing file: /net/server.local/tank/TV/unsorted/TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM/TVShow_Xs06e03.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi (/net/server.local/tank/TV/unsorted/TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM)

Processing file /net/server.local/tank/TV/unsorted/TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM/TVShow_Xs06e03.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi (with folder name TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM and NZB name TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM.nzb)

Result from history: (73871, 6, 3) from TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM

The show dir doesn't exist, canceling postprocessing

Processing failed for /net/server.local/tank/TV/unsorted/TVShow_XS06E03.HDTV.XviD-FQM/TVShow_Xs06e03.hdtv.xvid-fqm.avi

mattressfish Wrote:The only files you need are config.ini, sickbeard.db, and if you use it, autoprocesstv.cfg.

That's from memory, so the autoprocesstv.cfg filename might not be correct...

ok, switched all of those over and upgraded to 455 and now SAB is giving me an error...back to the drawing board Rofl

» URL Fetching failed; (Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:invalid_login)), Try again

- mattressfish - 2010-07-02

pvtjoker75 Wrote:ok, switched all of those over and upgraded to 455 and now SAB is giving me an error...back to the drawing board Rofl

» URL Fetching failed; (Problem accessing nzbmatrix server (error:invalid_login)), Try again

I hate to ask the obvious, but you're SURE that you're login to nzbm is correct, right? Big Grin

mattressfish Wrote:I hate to ask the obvious, but you're SURE that you're login to nzbm is correct, right? Big Grin

i know lol...it is. All i did was upgrade so all of the settings should have stayed the same. The API key is ok too. I don't know what happened. I tried just downloading an nzb the normal way from nzbmatrix and loaded it into SAB and it worked fine

ok nevermind, somehow the username changed. No clue what happened or how it changed when all i did was copy the config file and the db to the new folder :o