Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- pvtjoker75 - 2010-07-02

works fine now

autoprocessing still doesn't though, no idea what else to even try. Works perfectly when i hit the manual post-processing button though and then direct it to the folder

- qubilist - 2010-07-03

I am trying to get old shows for a series. I selected all shows and they stay as 'wanted' all the time.

I have to manually FORCE the backlog for it to download.

Is there a way to configure the backlog to be more frequent?

- grassmunk - 2010-07-03

Pr.Sinister Wrote:I am not sure but it seems right now that a show that airs today will go to wanted
status at midnight. That means SickBeard won't look for it until the next Backlog...

Could this be changed to something like 6am the next day? Or maybe have it be
optional and we decide how long before SickBeard switches it to Wanted?

I really liked the "Missed" status... especially in the Coming Episodes tab cause
you could see what wasn't released or you could investigate why Sick Beard
didn't download it. Now, i go to the NZB sites and see an episode there, go to
XBMC to watch it and realize i don't have it. I check Sick Beard and i see i even
have 2 episodes of that show in Wanted status. Click the search besides each
and they are found.

-Pr.

I know this was commented on but I wanted to ask again if there is a current solution to this? For a bit there I was missing 2-3 shows a night, I figured out it was because my time zone was set to east coast vs west coast (just moved) but this could still be an issue with some of the foreign shows such as aussie shows (or less popular shows here) that usually don't have a release until the next day. Waiting a full week for them to download or having to manually check the wanted status every day of every show that I *think* may have had an episode doesn't really work. I know there were talks about redoing the backlog interface but I'm wondering if there's a current solution to this?

- darkscout - 2010-07-06

Well, I changed the code a bit to see what was going on. Somehow all of my TV shows now have a blank directory in the database.

If a directory isn't found once, will the DB be updated with a blank folder?
Is there anyway in python to 'ping' a folder before it is seen if it exists?

- midgetspy - 2010-07-06

darkscout Wrote:Well, I changed the code a bit to see what was going on. Somehow all of my TV shows now have a blank directory in the database.

If a directory isn't found once, will the DB be updated with a blank folder?
Is there anyway in python to 'ping' a folder before it is seen if it exists?

This sounds like a new bug since the tvshowv2 branch. Can you reproduce it with a new show? What steps exactly happened between when you added the show and when it was empty in the DB?

- darkscout - 2010-07-06

midgetspy Wrote:This sounds like a new bug since the tvshowv2 branch. Can you reproduce it with a new show? What steps exactly happened between when you added the show and when it was empty in the DB?

But what I did was added a bunch of TV shows from:
/net/server.local/tank/TV/
Which is mounted via autofs, after 60 or so seconds it will automatically unmount it.

What I think happened last time is I rebooted my sheevaplug. Meaning that /net/server.local wasn't even created yet (It's only created on access). It got an error and somehow blanked all the TV shows. I just deleted my DB and started again. Once it's done indexing everything I'll clear the logs, do a git pull and reboot the plug again and see if it is happy, if not. I'll post the logs.

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-06

Having some issues with the following shows, all look ok in TVDB

Wwe Raw
Wwe Smackdown
Jimmy Kimmel Live

Just not picking up any episodes

- darkscout - 2010-07-06

darkscout Wrote:But what I did was added a bunch of TV shows from:
/net/server.local/tank/TV/
Which is mounted via autofs, after 60 or so seconds it will automatically unmount it.

What I think happened last time is I rebooted my sheevaplug. Meaning that /net/server.local wasn't even created yet (It's only created on access). It got an error and somehow blanked all the TV shows. I just deleted my DB and started again. Once it's done indexing everything I'll clear the logs, do a git pull and reboot the plug again and see if it is happy, if not. I'll post the logs.

Nothing to see here. It worked just fine. I think root cause of everything was somehow the directory getting blanked in the database. So maybe an option on the Show page instead of just showing "Location: (DIR MISSING)" a way to 'relink' the show to a directory. Should help people that move things around, or in my case if something gets fubared

- spinkick - 2010-07-06

So, in build 455, is force backlog search disabled?

- YodaEXE - 2010-07-06

spinkick Wrote:So, in build 455, is force backlog search disabled?

Works fine for me.

- mwkurt - 2010-07-07

Has anyone other than me seen Sickbeard put generated tbn & nfo files in their Sickbeard directory rather than in their TV directory? I have seen this twice now with the latest release. I went to my Sickbeard directory to start the console, and found a bunch of tbn & nfo files that Sickbeard had created and put there. Is this a know issue or is this supposed to happen in some cases?
Thanks,
Mark

- midgetspy - 2010-07-07

It's a known issue when you have renaming disabled.

- circle_ - 2010-07-09

Does the 'Download' button on the git site always get the latest version?
I'm after the version with the more detailed quality settings not just SD or HD.
The 'branches' etc confuse me. :L

- mattressfish - 2010-07-09

circle_ Wrote:Does the 'Download' button on the git site always get the latest version?
I'm after the version with the more detailed quality settings not just SD or HD.
The 'branches' etc confuse me. :L

Yes, it does. You can also use the auto updater that I put together...

mattressfish Wrote:Okay, I'm lazy. I got tired of downloading the source and stuff so I put together a batch file to do it for me. If any of you are interested in downloading it, its here:

http://uselessforums.com/crap/SBUpdater.zip

Read the readme.

I have a scheduled task that runs this every night. Wink

- qubilist - 2010-07-09

I have a little problem. I am trying to get Big Brother US version. It started last night. However it didn't grab it. I looked at the name of the nzb and it seems to be written differently than TVDB.com. How would I make Sickbeard look for it in the correct format?

I think SB is looking for Big Brother S12exx but it should be Looking for Big Brother US S12exx.

Also The Pacific is a miniseries. It is The Pacific PT I on nzbs.org whereas SB is looking for the wrong format. How do we change the format it looks for from the feeds?

Also NZBsRus feed doesn't seem to work for me. I get this in the log:

2010-07-11 12:18:25.281000 SEARCH :: Error loading NZBs'R'US URL: (, IOError('socket error', timeout('timed out',)), ) - [Errno socket error] timed out
2010-07-11 12:18:25.312000 SEARCH :: Error trying to load NZBs'R'US RSS feed: feed() argument 1 must be string or read-only buffer, not None
2010-07-12 01:05:57.984000 FINDPROPERS :: Exception generated in thread FINDPROPERS: There was an error with the XML retrieved from thetvdb.com: syntax error: line 1, column 49 First try emptying the cache folder at.. cache\tvdb If this does not resolve the issue, please try again later.
2010-07-12 06:49:13.781000 SEARCH :: Error loading NZBs'R'US URL: (, IOError('socket error', timeout('timed out',)), ) - [Errno socket error] timed out
2010-07-12 06:49:13.796000 SEARCH :: Error trying to load NZBs'R'US RSS feed: feed() argument 1 must be string or read-only buffer, not None