Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- kricker - 2010-07-22

Sinnocence Wrote:XBMC wont directly call it though right? You'd need to get a script to allow you to run .bat files?
You could. There are threads discussing how to run external apps from XBMC using launcher plugin or directly (I know as I started one of them). You could even make your own menu/submenu item to do it. A little forum searching ought to get you what you need.

An XBMC addon to manage SB would be superb though.

- branlr - 2010-07-23

All hail whoever is willing to make a sickbeard addon for xbmc!

- ECEC - 2010-07-23

Using 456 on Windows Home Server. Sickbeard is set to automatically start on login, but the last time it started up before the mapped drive to my tv shows was reconnected. This results in Sickbeard thinking the dir is missing for all shows, and is usually corrected by restarting Sickbeard once the drive is reconnected. On 456, it still doesn't see the directory.

What can I do?

- mattressfish - 2010-07-23

ECEC Wrote:Using 456 on Windows Home Server. Sickbeard is set to automatically start on login, but the last time it started up before the mapped drive to my tv shows was reconnected. This results in Sickbeard thinking the dir is missing for all shows, and is usually corrected by restarting Sickbeard once the drive is reconnected. On 456, it still doesn't see the directory.

What can I do?

If its the same thing as this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=571698&postcount=1344

You might not like the answer.

- darkscout - 2010-07-23

More or less just 'confirmed' that the search isn't failing back to other providers.

For new stuff it doesn't seem to matter, but for the backlog search what provider is on top seems to make a huge difference.

Kicked off a backlog search. Waited until it finished an then cleared the history.
Drug the bottom NZB search provider from the bottom to the top. (I have all of them enabled).

Kicked off another search. Found a ton of new episodes.

------------

Quote:You might not like the answer.

Yeah. I had the same problem with this a while ago. The only way I can think of to take care of it for now is to launch sickbeard with a bat file that waits until the drives are mounted.

- midgetspy - 2010-07-23

darkscout: post a log of it not searching all providers.

Setup: help finding episodes - jtmarcot - 2010-07-24

I'm struggling a bit on my first sickbeard setup. I've tried many different configurations, but sickbeard is refusing to find episodes on BinReq. I'm trying to d/l the latest episode of JTMARCOT. Under "Manage Shows", I change the episode status to "Wanted", and I choose "Search".

The error I get is ...

"No downloads were found
Couldn't find a download for JTMARCOT S07E06 YADA YADA"

When I manually search the Bin-Req site, the episode comes up with no issue. I've also tried the same on a couple other shows with the same result.

I've got sabnzbd running without issue on windows 7. SickBeard is running as built from source (as of about 12 hours ago), and is running on the same machine.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

- steve1977 - 2010-07-24

Would love to see a QPKG file for Sickbeard to get it on my NAS without manual install. Anyone working on this? Thanks in advance!!!

- ECEC - 2010-07-24

mattressfish Wrote:If its the same thing as this post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=571698&postcount=1344

You might not like the answer.

Ouch, that sucks. Sickbeard is a lot less useful if I end up with a temp folder full of unsorted TV show directories. :/

@midgetspy: will the fix for this be able to restore the paths or should I just go ahead and kill the db and start over?

Edit: or better yet have you looked into supporting UNC paths? Then I could just use \\server\share and not have to worry about the mapped drives at all.

- flamez - 2010-07-24

Anyone else running into this from nzbmatrix? Error trying to load NZBMatrix RSS feed: syntax error: line 1, column 49

I just noticed it wasn't pulling any nzb's from there anymore. Looks like nzbmatrix may have changed something on there end?

- kricker - 2010-07-24

I'm seeing it as well. But nzbmztrix shows the rss is offline and the API is still having issues. So that is most likely the cause.

- DejaVu - 2010-07-26

I have all of Lost on my External Hard Drive. Every single episode. So why doesnt Sickbeard index them all? All in AVI's and all named correctly. It's as if it gives up scanning completely.

It's also doing the same thing with Prison Break.

- mattressfish - 2010-07-26

DejaVu77 Wrote:I have all of Lost on my External Hard Drive. Every single episode. So why doesnt Sickbeard index them all? All in AVI's and all named correctly. It's as if it gives up scanning completely.

It's also doing the same thing with Prison Break.

What do you mean it gives up? If you have every episode what is there for SB to do?

- Mrkennedy - 2010-07-26

Just tried adding sickbeard to my server, at first i just copied over my old folder and that loaded fine, only issue was i network mapped all the drives so every tv show i had was wrong as would take ages to edit them all, so thought would upgraded to the latest and do a fresh install too.

Loaded sickbeard and now have this error

Quote:500 Internal Server Error
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "cherrypy\_cprequest.pyo", line 660, in respond
File "cherrypy\lib\encoding.pyo", line 193, in __call__
File "cherrypy\_cpdispatch.pyo", line 25, in __call__
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 1146, in index
File "sickbeard\webserve.pyo", line 83, in __init__
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1244, in __init__
File "Cheetah\Template.pyo", line 1541, in _compile
File "__Mediahub_Converted_Videos_Newsgroup_Addons_SickBeard_456_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl.py", line 60, in __init__
NameError: global name '_Mediahub_Converted_Videos_Newsgroup_Addons_SickBeard_456_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl__Mediahub_Converted_Videos_Newsgroup_Addons_SickBeard_456_data_interfaces_default_home_tmpl' is not defined

any ideas?

- SScorpio - 2010-07-26

ECEC Wrote:Edit: or better yet have you looked into supporting UNC paths? Then I could just use \\server\share and not have to worry about the mapped drives at all.

I'm not sure about running it on something other than Windows, but I'm running Sick Beard on a Windows Home Server which has accessing my TV collection as a share and the UNC path \\server\TV\<show> and everything works just fine.

The autocomplete functionality that pops up as you enter a folder also works fine with UNC.