Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- darkscout - 2010-08-02

Any way to get support added for "Seasonless" shows? IT seems quite a bit of Anime comes this way.

Both Fullmetal Alchemists & Cowboy Bebop I've had to rename:

Cowboy Bebop - 24 - Hard Luck Woman [AHQ].ogm
to
Cowboy Bebop - 1x24 - Hard Luck Woman [AHQ].ogm

With rename:
rename -v -n "s/- ([\d]+) -/- 1x\$1 -/" *

Quick Sick Beard mention on Lifehacker - Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-02

Sick Beard was mentioned in this LifeHacker article...

It's not much but still, i find it cool that more people are getting to know about
this great tool...

Here is the link to the article :

http://lifehacker.com/5601586/how-to-get-started-with-usenet-in-three-simple-steps

- spinkick - 2010-08-03

Take a look at "the colony S02E01 it doesnt seem to be working with Sickbeard.

- mwkurt - 2010-08-03

Using Rev. 457. Spent all evening the other night classifing all of my downloaded content as "archived" so that SB would not try to replace them. Changed my initial download quality to "SD" from a custom setting. All of my archived files then changed from "archived" to "SD TV". This behavior was unexpected for me. Is this the way that SB is supposed to behave? I would expect that changing the initial quality on a global level would not change the quality of already downloaded files. Has anyone other than myself experienced anything like this? Midgetspy, can you look into this?

By the way, I can verify that SB will not pick up shows that have been added to a directory manually by doing a rescan. I have had to delete shows and then re-add them to get shows picked up.

Thanks,
Mark

- midgetspy - 2010-08-03

Sorry for my neglect all, I've just been busy with summer stuff and working on a project that actually pays the bills, heh. Hopefully once summer's up I'll start catching up on the bug backlog and stuff.

Anyway, mwkurt if the files aren't archived then yes they won't stay "Archived". If they exist they'll be set to the appropriate quality. If you want to keep them there but trick SB into not replacing them just set them to a higher quality than they actually are and it'll ignore them. And about the rescan, post a log of the rescan not finding new eps and I'll look.

Yes ECEC the backlog UI will be fixed when I have some time.

darkscout, yes absolute ordering has been requested and will be done sometime but no time soon (because I hate anime, heh).

- mwkurt - 2010-08-03

Midgetspy,

I don't really understand what you mean by "if the files aren't archived, then yes they won't stay archived". How do I archive files, if I can't just set them to "archive"?
So I can't set DVDRips to "SD DVD" and have SB leave them alone? I can see that, that is the case as SB is currently trying to download files that were previously downloaded by me that are "SD DVD" and have been set by me as such. Yet Sickbeard insists on redownloading these files over again. There seems to be something wrong with this. If I can't set the files I have downloaded to a certain quality, which they are, in this case "SD DVD", and have Sickbeard not try to redownload the same files to replace the ones I downloaded, there is a bug that, I think, needs to be squashed.

I know that all of my files were set to "SD DVD" as I went through and set them all last night, after finding that setting them to "archive" didn't work either. Sickbeard is resetting all of my files to "SD TV".

What do I have to do? Set all my files to "720 TV" to get SB to leave them alone?

I am a little exasperated at the moment and would like to keep this from reoccuring if possible.

Thanks,
Mark

- midgetspy - 2010-08-03

Archiving files means burning them to disc or zipping them up or otherwise storing them separately from the rest of your episodes. It is an actual state of your files, not just a SB status. It is for episodes that do not exist in your show dir.

If you don't want SB to replace your SD DVD rips then you need to not set a quality setting that includes a replacement higher than that. If you want to jury-rig it, you could set those eps to 1080p Bluray or something and then they wouldn't get touched.

It's possible that I could make the Archived status override existing episode qualities, but that's not what it was meant for. Sounds like that's what you're asking for.

If you set a file to SD DVD it should never change to SD TV, if that is happening that's a bug. If so please reproduce it and got a log of you changing the status to SD DVD and re-scanning and having it reset.

Sick Beard should never blank path from DB - mchrisb03 - 2010-08-04

Pr.Sinister Wrote:If you start Sick Beard and one of the show folders is missing, Sick Beard will save
a blank path to the DB when you shutdown.

Sick Beard should not do this. It should remember the path where the show was
last.

Sometimes, things can happen when a drive doesn't mount properly or changed
letters by mistake so once everything is back to normal, Sick Beard doesn't need
to be re-configured.

This just happened to me and i had to go and manually change 61 TV Shows to
update the location.

I tried just mass adding the TV Shows again but Sick Beard just said the show
already existed so it was skipping it.

The mass edit asks for a folder prefix but since there is no previous data there,
the prefix becomes the whole path

There is no way of mass-removing shows either so my only choice was to
redo that whole drive one by one.

-Pr.

Midgetspy -

I see that a couple of people have run into this problem.

A friend of mine and I have both recently seen this problem on our systems when a problem with our NAS's occurred.

It is kind of a pain to add the paths back - especially if you have a lot of shows.

Is there some additional complexity to a solution beyond checking the db to see if a path already exists before nulling it out?

Please let me know if you would like any logs on this or would like me to open an issue.

Thanks for all you do on this project! (Thank you too Sinister)

- mwkurt - 2010-08-04

Midgetspy,

I have moved on from the problem of SB reclassifying my videos. I set all of my downloads to "skipped" and it seemed to fix that problem. It would be nice if there was a setting that could be selected that would tell SB to ignore the file and still count towards our total downloads. Now to my new problem!!!!!

I have added a show and told SB to go do a search. That worked fine and SB found the nzbs and sent them on to SAB, which in turn downloaded the file. I had SB set to process the file and move it to the folder. However, even though SB moves it, it is not there. I believe that I brought this issue up in the past and nothing was done about it. But here it is again. Here is a snippet of a log file:

The file in question is Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells of Fraggle Rock.
SB moves it I guess, then tries to replace it with a better copy or something. I guess it then deletes the file but there is no new copy to put there, so my folders are all empty, even though the SB home screen says I have 46 out of 90 something episodes downloaded. These are DVDRips, as stated in the nzb file in SAB as it downloads. They were all downloaded tonight and there are no episodes in ym directories. Please help me straigten this out.
Thanks,
Mark

Aug-03 20:49:39 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Starting new thread: POSTPROCESSER
Aug-03 20:49:39 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows WHERE location = ? OR location LIKE ? with args [u'J:\\TV Processing\\TV Downloads\\Renamed', u'J:\\TV Processing\\TV Downloads\\Renamed\\%']
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Processing folder J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM tv_shows
Aug-03 20:49:40 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Auto processing file: J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Processing file J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi (with folder name None and NZB name None)
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'J:\\TV_Processing\\TV_Downloads\\Renamed\\Fraggle_Rock___S03E01___The_Bells_Of_Fraggle_Rock_avi']
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: SELECT * FROM history WHERE resource LIKE ? with args [u'J:\\TV_Processing\\TV_Downloads\\Renamed\\Fraggle_Rock___S03E01___The_Bells_Of_Fraggle_Rock']
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Attempting to parse name J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi
Aug-03 20:49:40 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up name Fraggle Rock on TVDB
Aug-03 20:49:41 INFO BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from Reba season 4
Aug-03 20:49:41 DEBUG BACKLOG :: sickbeard.db: SELECT status FROM tv_episodes WHERE showid = ? AND season = ? with args [71550, 4]
Aug-03 20:49:42 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Found the show in our list, continuing
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Looking up quality for name J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi, got Unknown
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Guessing quality for name J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi, got Unknown
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Unless we're told otherwise, assuming the quality is SD TV
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: TVDB thinks the file is tvdb_id = 76085 3x1
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: The old status had a quality in it, using that: SD DVD
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Seasonfolders were 1 which gave Season 3
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: The ultimate destination for J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi is H:\TV Shows\Fraggle Rock\Season 3\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Existing result: 0
Aug-03 20:49:43 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Moving from J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi to H:\TV Shows\Fraggle Rock\Season 3
Aug-03 20:50:02 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: File was moved successfully
Aug-03 20:50:02 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: H:\TV Shows\Fraggle Rock\Season 3\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi already exists but it's smaller or the same size as the new file so I'm replacing it
Aug-03 20:50:03 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: 76085: Saving episode details to database
Aug-03 20:50:03 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: STATUS IS 204
Aug-03 20:50:03 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [204, u'182660', 724634, u'H:\\TV Shows\\Fraggle Rock\\Season 3\\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi', u"It's time for the Festival of the Bells, but the holiday has lost its meaning for Gobo.", False, False, u'The Bells Of Fraggle Rock', 3, 76085, 1]
Aug-03 20:50:05 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Renaming is disabled, leaving file as H:\TV Shows\Fraggle Rock\Season 3\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi
Aug-03 20:50:06 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: INSERT INTO history (action, date, showid, season, episode, quality, resource, provider) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args [204, '20100803205006', 76085, 3, 1, -1, u'J:\\TV Processing\\TV Downloads\\Renamed\\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi', -1]
Aug-03 20:50:09 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Creating metadata for myself (3x1)
Aug-03 20:50:10 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Writing nfo to Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.nfo
Aug-03 20:50:11 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: 76085: Saving episode details to database
Aug-03 20:50:11 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: STATUS IS 204
Aug-03 20:50:11 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [204, u'182660', 724634, u'H:\\TV Shows\\Fraggle Rock\\Season 3\\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi', u"It's time for the Festival of the Bells, but the holiday has lost its meaning for Gobo.", True, False, u'The Bells Of Fraggle Rock', 3, 76085, 1]
Aug-03 20:50:15 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: 76085: Saving episode details to database
Aug-03 20:50:15 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: STATUS IS 204
Aug-03 20:50:15 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: sickbeard.db: UPDATE tv_episodes SET status = ?, tvdbid = ?, airdate = ?, location = ?, description = ?, hasnfo = ?, hastbn = ?, name = ? WHERE season = ? AND showid = ? AND episode = ? with args [204, u'182660', 724634, u'H:\\TV Shows\\Fraggle Rock\\Season 3\\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi', u"It's time for the Festival of the Bells, but the holiday has lost its meaning for Gobo.", True, False, u'The Bells Of Fraggle Rock', 3, 76085, 1]
Aug-03 20:50:16 DEBUG POSTPROCESSER :: Post processing finished successfully
Aug-03 20:50:16 INFO POSTPROCESSER :: Processing succeeded for J:\TV Processing\TV Downloads\Renamed\Fraggle Rock - S03E01 - The Bells Of Fraggle Rock.avi

- midgetspy - 2010-08-04

mchris: This should be fixed in source now.

mwkurt: Archived status should now stick around even if your files aren't archived. Skipped will NOT do this, your episodes will revert the next time they're scanned.

About the new bug, it should be fixed in source now.

- midgetspy - 2010-08-04

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Although Sick Beard snatched the proper, it complains that the current file is bigger than the proper...

Did it set the status to Snatched (Proper)? That's how it knows whether it should force the replace or not.

- mwkurt - 2010-08-04

Midgetspy,

Were you referring to my bug of episodes disappearing when you said this or something else?

mwkurt: Archived status should now stick around even if your files aren't archived. Skipped will NOT do this, your episodes will revert the next time they're scanned.

By the way, I appreciate the work you have and are putting into this project!

Thanks,
Mark

- mchrisb03 - 2010-08-04

midgetspy Wrote:mchris: This should be fixed in source now.

Confirmed. The path is now retained if it does not exist and the "dir is missing" flag is set. Thanks!

- midgetspy - 2010-08-04

mwkurt Wrote:Midgetspy,

Were you referring to my bug of episodes disappearing when you said this or something else?

By the way, I appreciate the work you have and are putting into this project!

Thanks,
Mark

I was referring to you wanting your episodes to not be replaced by your quality setting. If you set them to archived now they should be ignored (but still counted as downloaded).

- mwkurt - 2010-08-04

Midgetspy,

Thanks for answering my question, however, what about the bug I have concerning episodes being deleted, within seconds of them being moved by SB? I posted a log a few posts back. Is there anything that you casn tell me about this?
Thanks,
Mark