Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- midgetspy - 2010-08-04

Oh sorry I misunderstood your original post - the deleting thing should be fixed (unless I guessed the problem incorrectly, hehe... I never reproduced it, just tried a code change).

- mwkurt - 2010-08-04

Thanks!!!!!

Can't wait to try it out when I get home today.

Thanks again,
Mark

- mwkurt - 2010-08-05

Midgetspy,

Seems to be working now okay for me.

I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks,
Mark

- WingmanNZ - 2010-08-05

First off, Just wish to give my thumbs up to you. this is awesome software! just wondering if in the renaming department it would be possible to tie in with "mediainfo" so tvshows can be renamed from

lost.s03e14.hdtv.720p.ac3.5.1.x264-OSA.mkv

to

Lost - S03E14 [hdtv.720p.ac3-5.1ch].mkv (See below for layout)

'<SHOW> - S<SEASON>E<EPISODE> [<SOURCE>.<RESOLUTION>.<AUDIO CODEC+CHANNELS>]<EXT>'

similar to the options available in EmberMM for renaming movies.

This would be great for keeping track of if the file is DVDrip/HDTV/Bluray and what quality Smile

Thanks again!

- digit79 - 2010-08-05

Hi, great work on sick beard! I am loving it.

Bit i have some problems with downloads.

Would it be possible to search for episode number only ? (Not including the episode title).

I tried to download some Episodes and was wondering why no files were found.
Went to a search providers website (nzbs.org) and did a manual search and it was right there.
But only in terms of "Series name - Sx05", not including the Episode title.

Maybe it is possible to try those naming conventions as a fallback search if the first one including the name was not successful ?!

- midgetspy - 2010-08-05

*sigh* I should just delete that line of logging, I'm tired of explaining that it's not a bug. The log is just indicating what episode is being looked for, it has nothing to do with what search parameters are being used. Episode name is never used during searching. If there is a problem with the search post an example of the episode not being found, what should have been found, and logs of the search failing and I will look into it.

- digit79 - 2010-08-05

Here are the requested details:

Log:

Aug-05 19:40:26 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: No downloads were found
Aug-05 19:40:26 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching Bin-Req for The Gates - s01e05 - Repercussions
Aug-05 19:40:15 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Aug-05 19:40:15 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching NZBMatrix for The Gates - s01e05 - Repercussions
Aug-05 19:40:05 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching NZBs.org for The Gates - s01e05 - Repercussions
Aug-05 19:40:05 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching for The Gates - s01e05 - Repercussions
Aug-05 19:40:05 INFO CP Server Thread-11 :: Searching for download for The Gates - s01e05 - Repercussions

When searching NZBS.org i get a result for "The.Gates.S01E05.720p.HDTV.x264".

NZBS.org is turned on as a search provider in the SB settings.

If a can provide more details i will try to help.

- midgetspy - 2010-08-05

My guess is that your quality settings are excluding it. I would need to see the full debug log from sickbeard.log to be sure.

- digit79 - 2010-08-05

Strange!

After deleting the manually downloaded Episode 5 and researching... it got a hit on exactly that episode.

I do not know what has changed since then. But the quality setting was set to HD all the time.

Thanks anyway and keep up this great piece of work

- mtehonica - 2010-08-06

Quick question to anyone who might be able to help...

I'm looking to create my own custom (condensed) "Coming Episodes" page (something that loads nicer on my iPhone). I'm looking to write it in php but not sure where to start. Is the web portion of SB written in PHP already and if so where would I find the source of comingEpisodes so I can edit it? If not, does anyone else have any suggestions? I really don't want to have to grab the HTML source of the page and manipulate it like that.

- mwkurt - 2010-08-06

Midgetspy,

I am now using Rev. 458 and the downloads don't appear to be disappearing anymore. However, After downloading and installing, I set all my downloaded episodes to "archive" thinking that they would stay that way with the new Rev. Unfortunately, they all changed back to "SD TV". I don't think that any have been replaced yet but I am afraid that when the next search is started, they will be replaced if other "DVDRips" are found. Is there any way that you could have a look at this setting again or perhaps make a seperate quality setting for files that are not to be searched for again and that count as downloaded files?
I would appreciate your help with this.
Thanks,
Mark

Support other languages? - marv_el - 2010-08-06

will sickbeard support other languages than english?
i am a german speaking guy and want to use this fine program to find new episodes in my language.

this program does all i ever wanted for automatic episode downloading, but i can't use it yet due to the limitation for english episodes.

marv

- ramp - 2010-08-07

so Scooby-doo! Myster Incorporated - 1x04

Aug-06 20:44:18 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: No downloads were found
Aug-06 20:44:16 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-06 20:44:14 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching Bin-Req for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 1x04 - Revenge of the Man Crab
Aug-06 20:44:12 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-06 20:44:11 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching NZBs'R'US for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 1x04 - Revenge of the Man Crab
Aug-06 20:43:39 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-06 20:43:35 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching NZBs.org for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 1x04 - Revenge of the Man Crab
Aug-06 20:43:25 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Aug-06 20:43:20 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-06 20:43:19 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching NZBMatrix for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 1x04 - Revenge of the Man Crab
Aug-06 20:43:19 INFO CP Server Thread-7 :: Searching for Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated - 1x04 - Revenge of the Man Crab
Aug-06 20:43:19 INFO

i do a search and found it

Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated S01E04 HDTV XviD 2HD

thanks for the help

- darkscout - 2010-08-08

Getting an internal error while trying to manually process files.

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/lib/encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/cherrypy/_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/webserve.py", line 908, in processEpisode
    result = processTV.processDir(dir, nzbName)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 175, in processDir
    returnStr += processDir(ek.ek(os.path.join, dirName, curFolder), recurse=True)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 212, in processDir
    result = processFile(curFile, None, nzbName)
  File "/home/downloader/Sick-Beard/sickbeard/processTV.py", line 568, in processFile
    p = subprocess.Popen([curScriptName]+args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 623, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 1139, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied

- nemo81 - 2010-08-08

Just wanted to thank you for an excellent app.

Ive been using it for the past week after adding about 3-4TB worth of shows etc and it works (almost) flawlessly! Smile

Its got a few quirks, but ive paid for, and used, "finished" apps thats been way worse than this.

To show my gratitude i donated the amount i would recon i'd have to pay for a consumer product of this kind to encourage you to keep on developing it.

Anyways, thanks again for this program, it really takes away all the bad things and leave the good.. Smile

Ill post some bugs if i find some that hasnt already been posted before.