Kodi Community Forum
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide (/showthread.php?tid=63591)

- ramp - 2010-08-12

has any one tried to get Attack of the Show?

i get this when i tried to get it in sick beard
Aug-12 10:33:09 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: No downloads were found
Aug-12 10:33:07 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-12 10:33:06 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching Bin-Req for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010
Aug-12 10:33:03 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-12 10:33:02 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching NZBs'R'US for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010
Aug-12 10:32:40 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-12 10:32:36 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching NZBs.org for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010
Aug-12 10:32:26 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
Aug-12 10:32:21 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Clearing cache and updating with new information
Aug-12 10:32:19 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching NZBMatrix for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010
Aug-12 10:32:19 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010
Aug-12 10:32:19 INFO CP Server Thread-5 :: Searching for download for Attack of the Show - 6x114 - 02/07/2010

matrix shows it as

Attack Of The Show 2010 07 02 DSR XViD SYS

just wanted to let you know.

thanks and loving the program.

- jbrillo1126 - 2010-08-13

Im not sure if someone else has asked this question. But is there a way to search for an alternate title for a show. For example Chasing Mummies is posted as History Channel Chasing Mummies. I'm not a programmer so I'm not sure how difficult this would be.

- Reginald - 2010-08-13

First off let me thank you for some amazing software! I do have a question, I am wondering if I did something wrong when setting up categories, as that does not come across both of them are set as tv and the NZBs are being sent to SABnzbd+ and starting.

Thank you for your time and effort!
Reg

- Flomaster - 2010-08-13

Reginald, im not sure what your question is.

so SB is finding your shows and sending them to Sab to be downloaded is that correct?

what seems to be your problem?

-=Jason=-

- Reginald - 2010-08-13

Jason,

My issue is that the category is not being set it is going in as a default download in SAB, I was hoping to have it set to TV so it would go into that directory.

Thanks,
Reg

- mattressfish - 2010-08-13

So, Hard Knocks just started. I added it to SB. It appears that someone transposed the date on thetvdb.com, so SB pulled down the wrong air date. I've corrected it on thetvdb.com.

How do I get SB to pull down the correct data again? I deleted and readded the show, but that didn't do it.

- Flomaster - 2010-08-13

Reginald Wrote:Jason,

My issue is that the category is not being set it is going in as a default download in SAB, I was hoping to have it set to TV so it would go into that directory.

Thanks,
Reg

in Sick you need to set category to TV (this will add the tv category when added into sab)

in Sab you need to set tv category script set to SABtoSickbeard.py

your completed folder for Sab and SB need to be the same directory so that Sickcan do the clean up and moving of the file

-=Jason=-

- Reginald - 2010-08-14

Flomaster Wrote:in Sick you need to set category to TV (this will add the tv category when added into sab)

in Sab you need to set tv category script set to SABtoSickbeard.py

your completed folder for Sab and SB need to be the same directory so that Sickcan do the clean up and moving of the file

-=Jason=-

Thank you for getting back to me, I re-checked my settings just to be sure. That is how I have everything set, I am not sure and it isn't a huge deal I just don't like having the script for any new download set to SABtoSickbeard.exe (I'm on Windows)

- midgetspy - 2010-08-14

Make sure you're not using Black Hole.

- xeonicxpression - 2010-08-14

Nevermind....it's working

- Reginald - 2010-08-14

midgetspy Wrote:Make sure you're not using Black Hole.

That was it, thank you so much! I am not sure why I changed that, I switched it to SABnzbd and presto!

I am loving the heck out of this software great work!

- Reginald - 2010-08-15

Sorry to bug you all again but has anyone else run into an issue where you get a few empty fields on the "home page" after a restart? I cannot remove them as there is no check box. I have a screen shot if that is helpful.

I am running Sick Beard version 458 on Windows 7, I stopped and started the service again just to check.

Thank you,
Reg

- ECEC - 2010-08-15

Reginald Wrote:Sorry to bug you all again but has anyone else run into an issue where you get a few empty fields on the "home page" after a restart? I cannot remove them as there is no check box. I have a screen shot if that is helpful.

I am running Sick Beard version 458 on Windows 7, I stopped and started the service again just to check.

Thank you,
Reg

I get this occasionally, but it's not a big deal. They seem to go away on their own or after a restart.

- mattressfish - 2010-08-15

mattressfish Wrote:So, Hard Knocks just started. I added it to SB. It appears that someone transposed the date on thetvdb.com, so SB pulled down the wrong air date. I've corrected it on thetvdb.com.

How do I get SB to pull down the correct data again? I deleted and readded the show, but that didn't do it.

If anyone cares, this eventually fixed itself.

- Reginald - 2010-08-16

ECEC Wrote:I get this occasionally, but it's not a big deal. They seem to go away on their own or after a restart.

Thanks! I was worried about that, I will restart again and see if I get better results.