Kodi Community Forum
Back Row General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Back Row (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=127)
+----- Thread: Back Row General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=63773)

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-24

(2012-06-23, 17:00)Sharpe Wrote: Okay it's added a bit to the skin size but it's not too bad - I've made the changes and added the new genre icons.

Looks fantastic Sharpe. Thanks so much.

One further question regarding the fanart wrap TV Show view. I think this view looks great, but I would love to stop the auto pop-up of the show info. I understand that you don't want to clutter the skin with too many options, so I had an idea.

Personally, in every view in the skin, I don't like the text popups. I prefer to just see the nice view and then press info if I need more textual information. So...I was wondering what you'd think about making one option to rule them all in this case. In other words a single option that disables these popups in every view that has them. (I believe the option is already there for wall views - IMO it would be great if this were extended to include views like fanart wrap in TV and Movies, panel wrap etc.).

What do you think?

Thanks Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-06-24

It's possible I suppose and it would seem a a fairly logical way to do it.

I'll try it and see what I think.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-24

Sounds great....thanks very much

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-06-24

Ok I've added this but decided to have it as a skin option in it's own right.

So there's now a toggle in skin options to disable info for the video "Fanart Wrap" views,

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-25

That's perfect - thanks as ever Sharpe.

(2012-06-24, 16:53)Sharpe Wrote: Ok I've added this but decided to have it as a skin option in it's own right.

So there's now a toggle in skin options to disable info for the video "Fanart Wrap" views,

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-26

Hi again.

Last (I promise!) in this flurry of requests.

Just trying to set up a custom shortcut for streaming services within XBMC. Was planning to set a home menu button for streaming and then underneath it have submenus for youtube, last.fm radio and some utorrent pausing / unpausing commands thanks to the awesome script HenryFord made here

Anyway - was all set to implement this, only to find that such submenus currently aren't configurable under the custom home shortcuts.

Any chance of implementing submenus under at least one of the user configured home shortcuts?

Thanks as always Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-06-26

Ok bit tricky though - give me a few days to get on to it,.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-27

That would be wonderful whenever you get the time. Thanks for looking into it Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-06-27

(2012-06-26, 17:43)kiboy6 Wrote: ....Any chance of implementing submenus under at least one of the user configured home shortcuts?

Ok this is now in place for the first two shortcuts Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-06-28

Wow - that's great. Thank you!

EDIT 2 - ACTUALLY I GOT EVERYTHING CONFIGURED AS IT IS...SO NEED TO ADDRESS ANY OF THE BELOW FOR MY SAKE ANYWAY - SORRY

Quick question - once a home shortcut's favourite is is set, how do you unassign it?(ie revert it back to no favourite).

I only want the submenu - don't want to be able to select the shortcut itself.

Thanks Sharpe Smile

Edit: Sorry to be a pain. Just noticed that there ore only the 5 subemnu slots available. (no scroll to the right as with the default home menu shortcut submenus). Any chance of adding one more? (I need 6! Wink ) Of course no worries if that's hard to implement.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - kiboy6 - 2012-07-01

Hi again Smile

Quick question regarding the "cover" artwork for singles. If browsing a list of albums, (say, recently added albums), singles will turn up in the list with the same artwork as an album with missing album art.

Would it be possible to designate a specific image for "singles" to use instead of the default artwork missing image?

(By "Singles" i am using the XBMC definition of any tracks where "ALBUM" ID3 tag field is blank.)

Let me know if you think this is a good idea and I can try to find/make an image if you don't have one in mind already.

Cheers Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-07-01

Yep good idea, this one and your previous request will be looked at after the latest repo pull request has gone through.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Audigy - 2012-07-04

(2012-06-27, 21:31)Sharpe Wrote:
(2012-06-26, 17:43)kiboy6 Wrote: ....Any chance of implementing submenus under at least one of the user configured home shortcuts?

Ok this is now in place for the first two shortcuts Smile

Hi Sharpe,

I am new to XBMX and have just seen you skin, which ticks all the boxes, but there is just one thing.

I have just added 4 new favourites to my home page; I can see that you have made the first 2 submenus configurable,
But is there any chance you can another 2 if it’s now to much hassle.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Sharpe - 2012-07-04

(2012-07-04, 19:12)Audigy Wrote: Hi Sharpe,

I am new to XBMX and have just seen you skin, which ticks all the boxes, but there is just one thing.

I have just added 4 new favourites to my home page; I can see that you have made the first 2 submenus configurable,
But is there any chance you can another 2 if it’s now to much hassle.

Thanks.

Yeah I'll do that. Still just waiting for my previous skin update for the XBMC repo to be processed before I do any more work on the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] Back Row (Skin) - Audigy - 2012-07-05

Thanks alot Sharpe..