Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

guide menu change music button - hansdampf - 2009-12-29

ok i use library for everything but music.

so i want to change the music button in this menu to link to the music filemode.

i looked at different xml files. i think it must be somewhere in the Include_Guide-Interface.xml

i cant find the button in there. can someone help me where to look, please ?

this is the menu i mean:

EDIT

i found it out by myself.

its in line 73 in the file playercontrols.xml

- EvanXtreme - 2009-12-30

Rocky5 Wrote:ok here are some stuff i have fixed and added but please i need more bugs not requests to add stuff thank you.

Added network flags to filepanel view in tvshows

Fixed dialog selects label length

Added option to use static weather logo for bottom right icon

Added toggle for both animated logos ripples

Added option to disable the starburst in the background

Fixed customizations rss buttons window close

Added option to disable options text lower left

Added videofullscreen dialog

Added static weather icons and toggle in customization

Added Blu-ray string so they show the flags

and other minor changes.

Is this currently added or are we waiting for a new release?

Just checking Wink

- gekados - 2009-12-30

Just tested it really fast today, and was wondering a few things :

Any chance of getting both weather icon+temp and the clock icons on homescreen ?

Seperate wallpapers for each section on homescreen, did I miss that option somewhere, seems like I can only choose 1 wallpaper, which then shows no matter what section is focused ? Perhaps a concious decision to minimize loading/refresh times ?

Otherwise I like it, really responsive, fast and especially the settings menus are really nice, the unwatched overlay is very intuiative and design is consistent in all aspects, very nice work and I'm looking forward to testing it further in the weekend.

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-30

EvanXtreme Wrote:Is this currently added or are we waiting for a new release?

Just checking Wink

Waiting for.

- D0nR0s4 - 2009-12-30

Request:
Show now playing panel on home screen only if somethings playing.
Also, could the weather info in the home screen panel move together with the panel?

- pecinko - 2009-12-30

Suggestions:

- show year in movies wall
- in list view you cannot tell if it ends or you are in the middle of it, without checking scroll. I added video plugin and wondered where it had goneSmile
ADD:
- Make speaker icon show while now playing instead of cd case. Apply home bounce animation on it while playing... wow!

- dink06 - 2009-12-30

Rocky5 Wrote:line 240

PHP Code:
<visible>Container.Content(Movies)</visible>
change to this

PHP Code:
<visible>Container.Content(Movies) | Container.Content(TVShows)</visible>

Thanks so much.

One other thing that I have noticed in the skin is that it seems to randomise which panel is active when first loaded. Maybe I'm missing something here? Is there a way to set it to a particular option by default?

Thanks.

- sham021 - 2009-12-30

stoli Wrote:I couldn't leave well enough alone. Wink I use the (I)nfo screen quite often and didn't like having the entire screen covered so here is what I have come up with so far:

The progress bar transitions from Paused to Current/End time just as the full size one as well as displaying the Rewinding 2x/Forwarding 2x text.

For those interested, an updated DialogFullScreenInfo.xml can be downloaded here

Thanks.Big Grin

- DanSh0 - 2009-12-30

Awesome skin, the movie views are very nice and the animations just make it amazing. The "Quick Nav" window that pops up when the M key is pressed is a great menu innovation as well, really really nice touch.

My only request \ complaint would be the main menu not being navigable by scroll wheel on my mouse. Trying to navigate by moving the mouse back and forth to select menus is too touchy for me at the moment and seems to maybe have targeting issues on my TV. It seems to scroll too quickly off the movies section (I only have to move about 1/3 into the movies icon from the left hand side of the screen before it skips to TV shows) and just seems a bit too touchy overall to skip between menus.

Letting me scroll-wheel to select between the menus (or maybe offer a mouse sensitivity option to tame the menu swings) would make browsing much more accurate and easy from the couch.

Thanks again for sharing your efforts.

- paul - 2009-12-30

stoli Wrote:I couldn't leave well enough alone. Wink I use the (I)nfo screen quite often and didn't like having the entire screen covered so here is what I have come up with so far:

The progress bar transitions from Paused to Current/End time just as the full size one as well as displaying the Rewinding 2x/Forwarding 2x text.

For those interested, an updated DialogFullScreenInfo.xml can be downloaded here
Nice mod stoli thanksSmile

- legendman - 2009-12-30

I know this skin's designed to be used with library mode, but some videos don't fall into a category of Movies/TV Shows/Music Videos. It would be nice if you could add a thumbnail-type view in files mode!

- DanSh0 - 2009-12-30

I must say this is the highest quality and the most polished skin i used on XBMC till now, and i tried all the available skins.
Keep the good work guys.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-30

DanSh0 Wrote:Awesome skin, the movie views are very nice and the animations just make it amazing. The "Quick Nav" window that pops up when the M key is pressed is a great menu innovation as well, really really nice touch.

My only request \ complaint would be the main menu not being navigable by scroll wheel on my mouse. Trying to navigate by moving the mouse back and forth to select menus is too touchy for me at the moment and seems to maybe have targeting issues on my TV. It seems to scroll too quickly off the movies section (I only have to move about 1/3 into the movies icon from the left hand side of the screen before it skips to TV shows) and just seems a bit too touchy overall to skip between menus.

Letting me scroll-wheel to select between the menus (or maybe offer a mouse sensitivity option to tame the menu swings) would make browsing much more accurate and easy from the couch.

Thanks again for sharing your efforts.

Xperience is NOT meant and will NOT include mouse functions.

This has been said several times before and the consensus has not changed Nod

- Galefury - 2009-12-30

Thanks, man ! Is there a way to remove the plot of the movie ? Or at least make it optional ?

Couple Issues - Marbieskarb - 2009-12-30

deleted