Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Arcanthur - 2009-12-31

krl69 Wrote:I was hoping the same experience as you, but I still feel it’s a little irritating to switch between filemode and librarymode every time the scrapers don’t find any info about a movie. Rofl

And how do I sort all my children movies in one "folder" and all my "little more mature" movies in another when using LM? I can’t have them all mixed together in one big pile of movies. No

But okey, just cut me off and have all my friends laugh at me when I try to show them the coolest skin ever on my htpc just because YOU saw the “Jesus and hallelujah” in LM mode. Confused

File mode is handy for videos are aren't Movies or TV Shows, such as home videos, documentaries, "mature" videos. It is also the place where you add video sources etc, so it is essential that it stays there. But file mode in its nature is VERY limited to what information can be displayed about your video content.

If the scrapers are not pulling proper information for you look into using a media manager application such as Ember Media Manger, which along with scraping movies, also allows you to customize the information displayed.

And if you want to separate content, look into creating multiple profiles in which you can have different libraries.

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-31

DarkMasterCh1ef Wrote:Image
on the left side are the thumbs

This will not be added not by me as i hate thoughts but when the updates come out hopefully i will have all labels in the string.xml you can mod the hell out of the skin and add it in.

johoja Wrote:It would be nice though if there was a way to know if a show was watched like in Aeon (it does check marks next to shows watched in the actual list) so you know it's watched without having to select the show itself.

i may look into this but space is a problem for some views but i will see what i can do.

- dev_don - 2009-12-31

when you press M on the keyboard the Quick Nav menu comes up.

Im using Ubuntu Jauntu 9.04, Asrock ion 330 with an MCE remote but I cannot get the quick nav menu to pop up using the remote? Would it be possible for Xperiences nav menu to be mapped to a default remote key?

thanks

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-31

dev_don Wrote:when you press M on the keyboard the Quick Nav menu comes up.

Im using Ubuntu Jauntu 9.04, Asrock ion 330 with an MCE remote but I cannot get the quick nav menu to pop up using the remote? Would it be possible for Xperiences nav menu to be mapped to a default remote key?

thanks

you could map the M key to your remote in the keymap.xml as that's the only way to do it it cant be changed skins side sorry.

- Arcanthur - 2009-12-31

nanny07 Wrote:1) it will be very usefull indicate the "principal" language of the movie like alaska does
For example:

2) is it possible to apply the "View" personal configuration for all the tv-series? Now if I set, for example, "View: Wall" for the season of Dexter and now I switch to 24's season the View is different, like "View: poster view".
I like to set a single View for all my series

That space is actually reserved for MPAA ratings, we have not added ratings flags for other countries but anyone is welcome to add in support.

I will look at ways to add support for a language flag but at this point its not priority, so if you are impatient you or anyone else is welcome to add them.

I MAY release the psd w/ the blank flags so if anyone wants to add new ones they will be easy to create.

- El Massman - 2009-12-31

thought i'd dig out my old xbox and give xperience a go on it. it's surprising how well this skin runs on such old hardware. runs incredibly smoothly at 720p. this is defiantly going to stay as my xbox's default skin for the foreseeable future and probably until it's retired. great work. love it.

marc

- tim- - 2009-12-31

Rocky5 Wrote:
You could use an external program to scrape you movies like i do works great and easy to fix miss scraped movies also you can sort all your XXX movies into collections so they show as one file (like a folder) and leave the rest alone or just make a new profile for kids movies and one for adult movies would take 5 mins to do.

I just saw this as I was reading a few things on this thread. How can you lump movies into a folder in library mode? This would be great.

Thanks
tim-

- Rocky5 - 2009-12-31

tim- Wrote:I just saw this as I was reading a few things on this thread. How can you lump movies into a folder in library mode? This would be great.

Thanks
tim-

add <set>what ever your set is called</set> to each nfo that you want in that collection.

- z][ggy - 2009-12-31

I'm a bit tipsy so I hopw this comes out right.... lol i'm not very creative but the guys at teamblackbolt have shown me one thing that they can think outside of the norm/box if decent modes are to be created it would be nice for these modders to also think outside of the box instead of bringing in old stuff from other mods.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-12-31

z][ggy if I could hug you right now I would! I'm flabbergasted at how many people are requesting stuff from other skins.

- paul - 2009-12-31

XBMCG33K Wrote:z][ggy if I could hug you right now I would! I'm flabbergasted at how many people are requesting stuff from other skins.

Maybe there like me lol no imagination, i prefer to let you guys do all the thinking.

- z][ggy - 2009-12-31

it will be new year very soon so out with the old and in with the new

- Cimi - 2009-12-31

The skin is amazing, really, one of the best so far.
But doesn't work well on my xbox, sometimes it crashes... maybe it requires compressed textures (xpr), what do you think?
A low resources compatible release like many other skins

- D0nR0s4 - 2009-12-31

Cimi Wrote:The skin is amazing, really, one of the best so far.
But doesn't work well on my xbox, sometimes it crashes... maybe it requires compressed textures (xpr), what do you think?

As they previously said, XBOX is not fully supported.

- sham021 - 2009-12-31

Cimi Wrote:The skin is amazing, really, one of the best so far.

Paul is making one for the XBOX, so just wait.Big Grin