Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- XBMCG33K - 2010-01-11

They already exist: Xperience\media\flags\audio

- `Black - 2010-01-11

But not for the channels he said. There are flags for the common audio channels but not for 3,4,5 and 7 channels. It's rare but some files might have it, I have one file with 5 channels for example. Smile

Update Change Log video on page 1 - Rocky5 - 2010-01-11

OK quick video of some new stuff that's been added most of the changes are bugs though so don't expect big things.

Teaser Video

Updated = " 6/02/2010 01:17"

OK since am nearly done with this update i thought i would put up what i have changed or added so on please note that there is stuff that i have done but not included as its not really worth it ie. optimize code still does the same thing but just cleaner or smaller and some other stuff i forgot about lol.

also the strings.xml has been updated again but i added all (i think) to the bottom so it makes it easier for you lot when translating.

///////////////////////////////////////// [COLOR="red"]Done \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Fixed :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

dialog selects label length

customizations rss buttons window close

Slanted Wall View now works the way it should

all Progress center textures

Fixed all lists for some reason in the new builds they were off :|

Fixed the audio codec flag showing in fullscreen info when playing a tvshow

Calibration images not showing under linux

Guide information labels height not set.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Added :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

network flags to filepanel view in tvshows

option to use static weather logo for bottom right icon

toggle for both animated logos ripples

option to disable the starburst in the background

option to disable options text lower left

videofullscreen dialog ( Press O when watching a movie )

static weather icons and toggle in customization

Blu-ray string so they show the flags

preloaditems to all lists alot smother and no thumb pop in on wall slanted view

Stages will now fade in and out instead of just popping in

added new unwatched overlays for wall view (removed just now till we are final about it)

Mini Info screen for now playing

toggle to enable disable full screen info for now playing

Arcanthur added new overlays to some views you will see them

Done the Scripts Output dialog with scroller.

Licensing of the skin

Wall View to file mode ( please not that tv show thumbs will be squished also music files is done to these wont be squished )

New mouse pointer for people that use the mouse Big Grin

Option to choose (enter through on-screen keyboard) what extension you use for movie.tbn or movie.jpg for highrez info thumbs

Chapter info added to VideoOSD

Toggle for fullscreen visualizations and videos (in the background instead of the wallpaper)

Now playing mini display on home (only when home now playing panel is disabled)

Categories selection on home ie. Genre, Recently added so on

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Update :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Recently Added updated update once does so now in startup.xml

Recently Added once update fixed it now working :S

Info Panel now uses a new fixedlist

All Labels are now in string.xml so start translatingBig Grin

How stages are handled

Updated DialogKaiToast.xml and DialogProgress.xml animations

Updated the info screen for movies now shows plot when media is playing and only shows the media when ID 97 focus is true

Updated Media Scanners now fade between path and current item

updated unwatched overlays for all views that have them

Removed Poster View from TV Shows till its finished

Adjusted some parts of the skin to accommodate larger labels (but currently some are still not done till Button label truncating is added)

Collection overlays added

Arcanthur updated some view diffuses and textures look alot better now

Updated DialogOK.xml to match the rest

How skin specific options are handled also tided up the code

All Plots that are visible in views are slowed down easier to read

All New Keyboard layout with buttons Big Grin and looks well better

Added N/A to items that don't have information

Updated the Buttons in certain places to use the new Label scrolling code that should be in XBMC soon

Flags have been updated removed some redundant code

Updated Tri Panel and Poster List windowclose animations

Updated the View options animations

Updated RSS to Caps

Added Last.fm buttons to musicosd

Music Panel added a new icon overlay to match the rest

Multiimages now no longer update (bar panel 1 this changes every 20 seconds)

Renamed all view xmls and some view names (also includes names) this will make it easier for you lot to find stuff and edit it

MusicOSDVisSettings.xml now matches VisualisationPresetList.xml

How stage colours are done alot better this way

How Wallpapers are handled

Now able to scroll the guide quicknav list (movies to power when music no media is playing)

Guide button lables now end instead of keep going sorry :S

Adjusted the clock on shutdown menus

Updated custom panels for plugins to 4 now also you can customize these how you see fit

Mini Now playing redesigned

Musicfullscreen redone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Redone :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Redone Customization Window and ids each group has now 100 ids each

Redone Wall view also updated the overlays

Redone Recently added i think you will like this one better (will also add in the option to select genre and other options)

///////////////////////////////////////// todo \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Finish watched overlays for poster views

and other views for other windows but bugs come first.

[/COLOR]

This Colour = Added after original post

Todo is only for stuff before the update.

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-01-11

Ok, sounds nice so far. Thees one thing I don't see in the list and that can be annoying, in the last release the debug info for scripts(right click on the script) didn't have a scrollbar but autoscrolled. That can be annoying while debugging a script. However, if thats included, just ignore my comment.
What do you think when will the update come? This week?(I know that sounds somehow like sarcasm but it isnt).

Thanks again for this wonderful skin.

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-11

D0nR0sa Wrote:Ok, sounds nice so far. Thees one thing I don't see in the list and that can be annoying, in the last release the debug info for scripts(right click on the script) didn't have a scrollbar but autoscrolled. That can be annoying while debugging a script. However, if thats included, just ignore my comment.
What do you think when will the update come? This week?(I know that sounds somehow like sarcasm but it isnt).

Thanks again for this wonderful skin.

no its not been done will add it though i got lost when people kept putting up the same bug over and over and over.

So any i missed please put them here and please read the thread to make sure your not double posting a bug thank you.

Release date: not sure if there is more stuff I have missed, since I am not working on the skin every day, but hopefully it will be by the end of the week, maybe sooner.

- paul - 2010-01-11

Sounds cool, Great work as allway'sSmile

- theuni - 2010-01-11

Looks like you forgot the following fix: "Added: License" Wink

Think you could fix that for me? Then we can host it and spare everyone from mediafire.

TheUni

- migmac - 2010-01-11

Here is Portuguese (Brazil) localized strings. Pls, let me know if you need something else for portuguese version.

http://rapidshare.com/files/333810769/Strings_ptb.rar.html

Thanks

- XBMCG33K - 2010-01-11

License Added.

- Smenus - 2010-01-12

Hey guys. Lovely skin, it's fast becoming my favourite and I'm sure it'll be my default for a long while.

Anyway, I was hoping (although I realise that an update is already on the cards, so this probably won't make it in any time soon), that some improvements might be made to the Recently Added panes.

- More than three items is a must. I'm not sure exactly whether a scroll bar would fit in there, but the current limit is just too few.
- Some way of quickly accessing the Recently Added view in the library, from the header of the pane for example.

The second request is mainly due to me changing the code of both the TV and Movies buttons and adding the return option. I personally believe that pressing back always aught to take you back to where you were, which it doesn't without that option.

Cheers, Smenus.

- RockDawg - 2010-01-13

First off I have to say awesome work on this skin guys. Absolutely first rate work! Definitely my everyday skin now.

I have a few suggestions that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

1. Can you add the codec info dialog when you press "O" like most other skins have.

2. I would really like to see an item counter on all screens showing media content. I find it handy for troubleshooting library scanning issues and also for helping to make sure the libraries stay the same between multiple machines.

3. Would you add an option that allows you to push up on one of the home page icon panels to give you a submenu? For example, push up on movies gives a submenu with Title, Recently Added, Genre, Year, etc. Currently, it seems a bit unintuitive to have to go into the library and then hit back to view by genre for example.

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-13

RockDawg Wrote:First off I have to say awesome work on this skin guys. Absolutely first rate work! Definitely my everyday skin now.

I have a few suggestions that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

1. Can you add the codec info dialog when you press "O" like most other skins have.

Already done. = videofullscreen dialog

2. I would really like to see an item counter on all screens showing media content. I find it handy for troubleshooting library scanning issues and also for helping to make sure the libraries stay the same between multiple machines.

Ok may be able to do the but there isn't much space in the designs to add them

3. Would you add an option that allows you to push up on one of the home page icon panels to give you a submenu? For example, push up on movies gives a submenu with Title, Recently Added, Genre, Year, etc. Currently, it seems a bit unintuitive to have to go into the library and then hit back to view by genre for example.

This area needs redone will do that after the update but I know what you mean I was thinking of scrapping the recently added for all and just use links to the built in recently added for each panel.
Big Grin

- shorn - 2010-01-13

Quote:This area needs redone will do that after the update but I know what you mean I was thinking of scrapping the recently added for all and just use links to the built in recently added for each panel.
Sounds perfect to me!

- Bkam - 2010-01-13

Ok may be able to do the but there isn't much space in the designs to add them

+1 for this , kind of fun to see how many movies/music/tv shows i have and and how many unwatch Smile

- nemrod95 - 2010-01-13

Hi, a new file for french translation :
http://pastebin.com/m73ba5aab
Thank for your hard work