Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-23

UnisonRuss Wrote:I apologize if this has been covered...

I think the plot scrolls way too fast to even power read lol, maybe in the next release we could slow that down?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Yeah this has been fixed changed it to 10 second scrolling so that should be slow enough.

- MeqTrader - 2010-01-23

This theme has been lurking on my box since it's release and last night I decided I would give it a nice run through. Let me tell you: AWESOME and you know why ? Becasuse it is actually designed with a 10-foot+ situation in mind (maybe unintentionally). I measn I only have a 32" HDTV and my couch is approx 4.5 meters away and all the other skins become hard to read with all the info they try to squeeze in. This one only shows the nescesary stuff and does it in a very nice way ! Sure there are things which I consider nice to have but all the basics are there and tbh very well executed.
So please do NOT add much more which would compromise it's readability.

Just 1 question: when you press up on the home screen buttons you will get into a little menu (say recent episodes) at the top it will show 2 little arrows (left and right) how does one select those or are they currently only placeholders ?

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-23

Thank you no these were there so you know to press left or right to get off the panels but when the beta 2 comes out I don't think much will change as I haven't done much in that area but then again I could work on it today will just need to see.

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-23

sorry a couple more :S

PHP Code:
                <string id="31418">Enable background visualizations/videos</string>
        <
string id="31181">Disable DVD Panel</string>

<
string id="31405">ARTIST</string>
        <
string id="31231">EPISODE:</string

Danish translation - daniel123 - 2010-01-23

Here. Smile

Code:
<string id="31418">Slå baggrunds visualiseringer/videoer fra</string>
<string id="31181">Slå DVD Panel fra</string>

<string id="31405">KUNSTNER</string>
<string id="31231">EPISODE:</string>

- dyt72 - 2010-01-23

spanish

PHP Code:
<string id="31418">Activar visualizaciones/videos de fondo</string>
        <
string id="31181">Desactivar Panel DVD</string>

<
string id="31405">ARTISTA</string>
        <
string id="31231">EPISODIO:</string

Danish translation EDIT - daniel123 - 2010-01-23

Oops, made a mistake in this string:
Code:
<string id="31418">Slå baggrunds visualiseringer/videoer fra</string>

Should be:
Code:
<string id="31418">Slå baggrunds visualiseringer/videoer til</string>

Smile

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-24

OK quick video of some new stuff that's been added most of the changes are bugs though so don't expect big things.

Teaser Video

- paul - 2010-01-24

Rocky5 Wrote:OK quick video of some new stuff that's been added most of the changes are bugs though so don't expect big things.

Teaser Video
You don't call them big changes lol.
I like the new improved watched unwatched labels looks more in keeping
with the rest of the design also the extra little changes do make a BIG difference
to the skin, but i wonder if your holding something back for the shock factor oh sorry is it
only adam that does things like that.
Either way looks great(though disapointed to see nothing new for music(or did i miss somat)) Wink

- wimpy - 2010-01-24

looks _very_ good! best skin out there by far. i have nothing else to say! ;D

- Solarisphere - 2010-01-25

Great work! I'm using the Xperience on my living room HTPC and I keep getting comments on how nice it looks and how easy to use it is.

One minor annoyance I've found is that when you press the left arrow in Tripanel view to see the settings, esc won't take you out of that menu. In other skins that can make sense, but in Xperience the menu looks like a separate window that should be closed with esc.

I think there's a few other things that bothered me but I can't think of them right now. Overall this is a great skin though (especially for a first beta). I can't wait for the next update.

- UnisonRuss - 2010-01-25

Cool! When will the next build be available to download?

- Cimi - 2010-01-25

there will be a xbox-capable build with low-res xpr?

- Rocky5 - 2010-01-25

UnisonRuss Wrote:Cool! When will the next build be available to download?

Not sure i want to add one more view to music and see if there is anything else that needs done before i give the ok oh and also I'm still to add in the categories for set panels (Genre, Title and Actor so on)

Cimi Wrote:there will be a xbox-capable build with low-res xpr?

Yes there will but not sure how well it will work Paul will be doing this as soon as i have finished what i need to do.

- wimpy - 2010-01-25

didn't see it covered in the changelog (i might be blind), but will the "moviesets fix" mentioned earlier be included in the update?

meaning: when you have a movieset in filepanel view it will display the movesets as "move set" instead of having it blank all the fields.