Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Rocky5 - 2010-02-06

OK hopefully the new beta will be out this weekend am sorry it has taken so long was meant to be a week lol but alot of new stuff has been added and changed so i hope you all like what's new (there are no new views for music the now as real life has become more important i stated why in previous posts)

- johoja - 2010-02-06

Rocky5 Wrote:The only thing I could do for info panel was to make the text a different colour when watched it's a darker grey when unwatched it a lighter grey.

It is in the video.

Tri panel and poster list the little stars let you know blue watched red unwatched.

Still do the others.

Ohhh..cool i didnt notice Smile Good enough...thanks Smile

- paul - 2010-02-06

Rocky5 Wrote:OK hopefully the new beta will be out this weekend am sorry it has taken so long was meant to be a week lol but alot of new stuff has been added and changed so i hope you all like what's new (there are no new views for music the now as real life has become more important i stated why in previous posts)
I'm sure most folk will understand and stuff those that don't real life must come first,
Even if it causes delays with updates, Just take what time you need.
I for one ain't going anywhere as theres nothing else out there which can match xperience and theres nothing else in developement that i am aware of to match it let alone beat it.
So i will wait patiently for any updates as and when your ready and thanks to you and the rest of the team for your hard work and for having to put up with the likes of me constantley champing at the bitLaugh
Ps how's the wife doing?

- emal011 - 2010-02-06

Hey Mr.Xperience, I was wondering if there is à Way to use the backdropes As Home icons?

- paul - 2010-02-06

emal011 Wrote:Hey Mr.Xperience, I was wondering if there is à Way to use the backdropes As Home icons?
If you have the textures unpacked then yes you can, have just tried it and
to be honest they look a bit naff but hey you might like them give it a goWink

- mstef - 2010-02-08

Rocky5 Wrote:OK hopefully the new beta will be out this weekend am sorry it has taken so long (...)

We can't wait no more longer Laugh

- sparky1570784 - 2010-02-08

yeah i have a sudgestion i have a xbox 360 and sure thats similar to the new 360 dashboard but theres alot missing... like i think you need to catagorize it just like the xbox360 were you can scroll up and sideways having catagories like my xbox and xlink kia and welcome and all thoes slides that are on the 360...what im mainly trying to get at is that you should try to make it more like the new xbox360 experience dashboard

- paul - 2010-02-08

sparky1570784 Wrote:yeah i have a sudgestion i have a xbox 360 and sure thats similar to the new 360 dashboard but theres alot missing... like i think you need to catagorize it just like the xbox360 were you can scroll up and sideways having catagories like my xbox and xlink kia and welcome and all thoes slides that are on the 360...what im mainly trying to get at is that you should try to make it more like the new xbox360 experience dashboard
Tut Tut Tut! I understand where your coming from but xperience was only inspired by NXE it's not meant to be a complete clone of it, i mean what would be the point in that?
If they were to make it closer to NXE then it would lose it's Individuality and i Personally would not use it but that's my oppinion.
Ps welcome to the mad houseLaugh

- paul - 2010-02-08

mstef Wrote:We can't wait no more longer Laugh
Me neither to be honest as i'm itching to start work on XBOX Xperience.
Dam that will now have to wait as i get bioshock 2 at midnight uk time yehBig Grin

- XBMCG33K - 2010-02-08

sparky1570784 Wrote:yeah i have a sudgestion i have a xbox 360 and sure thats similar to the new 360 dashboard but theres alot missing... like i think you need to catagorize it just like the xbox360 were you can scroll up and sideways having catagories like my xbox and xlink kia and welcome and all thoes slides that are on the 360...what im mainly trying to get at is that you should try to make it more like the new xbox360 experience dashboard

For those with this same request it's a really simple solution: Buy and XBOX 360.

- eumel - 2010-02-08

paul Wrote:Tut Tut Tut! I understand where your coming from but xperience was only inspired by NXE it's not meant to be a complete clone of it, i mean what would be the point in that?
If they were to make it closer to NXE then it would lose it's Individuality and i Personally would not use it but that's my oppinion.
Ps welcome to the mad houseLaugh
That is exactly what i think, xperience is team Blackbolts interpretation of the xbox360 NXE.
And i think it should never be identical to NXE.
Xperience is a very nice looking Skin and a great work.
Xperience is the way it is best.

- paul - 2010-02-08

eumel Wrote:That is exactly what i think, xperience is team Blackbolts interpretation of the xbox360 NXE.
And i think it should never be identical to NXE.
Xperience is a very nice looking Skin and a great work.
Xperience is the way it is best.
You worded that better than i did, glad i'm not the only one that think's
along the same linesBig GrinBig Grin

Danish translation test - daniel123 - 2010-02-08

To Rocky5:

Hey, I tried out the danish translation the other day and there seems to be missing some words in the settingsmenu. Could it have something to do with our 3 ekstra letter/symbols: ÆØÅ?

I can also try to upload a screenshot if that is easier.

- succo - 2010-02-09

italian strings:
Code:
<!-- ========================================================================= -->
        <!-- New entries after tranlations this is here so its easier to see whats new. -->
        <!-- ========================================================================= -->

<!-- Custom_Settings.xml -->
        <string id="31412">Estensioni per film.* &amp; poster.* (.tbn o .jpg)</string>
        <string id="31180">Attiva info a pieno schermo (durante la riproduzione)</string>

<!-- DialogAlbumInfo.XML AND DialogVideoInfo.XML -->
        <string id="31229">Durata</string>
        <string id="31230">TITOLO:</string>

<!-- Includes_Settings.xml -->
        <string id="31413">Abilita / Disabilita molte caratteristiche opzionali di Xperience, come le fanart, le animazioni and gli script aggiuntivi.</string>

<!-- Xperience_Views.xnl -->
        <string id="31404">DURATA</string>

<!-- Xperience_Views -->
        <string id="31414">Collezione</string>
        <string id="31416">N/D</string>

<!-- MyVideoNav.xml, MyMusicNav.xml so on -->
        <string id="31415">Opzioni Generali</string>    

<!-- Includes_Debug.xml -->
        <string id="31417">Nome XML Caricato:</string>

and
Code:
<string id="31418">Abilita visualizzazioni/video sullo sfondo</string>
        <string id="31181">Disabilita Pannello DVD</string>

<string id="31405">ARTISTA</string>
        <string id="31231">EPISODIO:</string>

- eumel - 2010-02-09

eumel Wrote:quick german translation
http://pastebin.com/m2baed146
with quick translation i mean, untested

german:
Code:
<!-- New entries after tranlations this is here so its easier to see whats new. -->

<!-- Custom_Settings.xml -->
<string id="31412">Erweiterung für movie.* &amp; poster.* (.tbn or .jpg)</string>
<string id="31180">Vollbildschirm Info an/aus (Medienwiedergabe)</string>

<!-- DialogAlbumInfo.XML AND DialogVideoInfo.XML -->
<string id="31229">Länge</string>
<string id="31230">TITEL:</string>

<!-- Includes_Settings.xml -->
<string id="31413">Aktiviere / Deaktiviere mehrere optionale Eigenschaften in Xperience, wie Fanart, Animationen und Addon Scripte.</string>

<!-- Xperience_Views.xnl -->
<string id="31404">SPIELZEIT</string>

<!-- Xperience_Views -->
<string id="31414">Sammlung</string>
<string id="31416">N/A</string>

<!-- MyVideoNav.xml, MyMusicNav.xml so on -->
<string id="31415">Haupt Optionen</string>    

<!-- Includes_Debug.xml -->
<string id="31417">geladene XML Datei:</string>
Code:
<string id="31418">Aktiviere Hintergrund Visualisierung/Videos</string>
<string id="31181">Deaktiviere DVD Panel</string>