Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- Hitcher - 2009-09-11

2 Bunny Wrote:I saw a finished theme. What else would need to get done to it? Or was it all a fake.

I know how to read. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

- 2 Bunny
If you see a trailer for a movie does that mean it's out?

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-12

Hitcher Wrote:If you see a trailer for a movie does that mean it's out?

Uuuum yes? Is that the right answer?

Team Blackbolt Rock - paul - 2009-09-12

2 Bunny Wrote:I saw a finished theme. What else would need to get done to it? Or was it all a fake.

I know how to read. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

- 2 Bunny
You my friend have mistaken there video teaser for the full and complete skin,
You see most of the top skinners are talented enough to create these videos showing
What they intended it to finally look like and work like.
Be patient my fine furry friend these guys will complete it, Unlike some other skins which have been grabbing the limelite and wrongly i might add Ellipsis and Xperiance will be far better than any of those half finished skins as i have faith in these guys.

- paul - 2009-09-12

tslayer Wrote:If he continues with his crap, you may not have the opportunity to PM him as he won't be here much longer.
Come on mr slayer give the guy a break i know it must be annoying seeing posts like that but he is not offensive in anyway he is just over anxious to see this skin come to life.
So be gentle with him or i call the R.S.P.C.A as he is only a rabbit(even though he looks like a Guineapig) and lets get back on topic talking about this fabo skin as opposed to bitchin.Nod

- tslayer - 2009-09-12

Check his other threads. He is a troll.

- paul - 2009-09-12

tslayer Wrote:Check his other threads. He is a troll.
I see no reason to call him names You just have to be a man and rise above it.
Theres no point in continuing this debate you call him a troll (which i beleive we call a waster in the uk) I say he's just over excited about Xperiance nothing wrong in that........Nod

- weinerschnitzel - 2009-09-12

Paul you would have to agree anyone who is unknowledgable about a subject should hold their tongue unless they know for a fact what they are talking about before complaining. Anyways there is a polite and proper way of asking/responding to something, and Bunny doesn't seem to have much respect for that courtesy. Excited as he may be, he can still wait for it, he will have just lost the privilege to nag about it.
But I'm sure he has realized that he needs to carry himself more professionally.

- rwparris2 - 2009-09-12

The next person to mention bunny, tslayer, or paul gets insta-banned.
No one wants that, so be cool.

- paul - 2009-09-12

rwparris2 Wrote:The next person to mention bunny, tslayer, or paul gets insta-banned.
No one wants that, so be cool.
PaulLaugh chill man chill no need to get all serious
Ps any more teasers for us team Xperience.
I were half asleep when i wrote that lol

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-12

Not until you can spell the name of the skin properly Tongue

- zwat - 2009-09-12

this skin look great. however i would rather it looked a bit more like the nsx(?) look.
here is my vision Big Grin.
have movies\tvshow\music\weather in vertical menu like games\video\my xbox is on 360
when movies is selected have recent added on the first square then the different filters like title\year\genre\* on second and third you have whaterver chosen on the second like on genre you have action\comedy\drama\* and on the forth you could have fanart if there was any. when lets say comedy is picked you the the movie list is on first square and then there is info about the movie on second, cover on third and trailer or thumbs on forth. not sure if the squares need to move when going from 1-4. maybe have the trailer autoplay after 5sec idle and clicking trailer will put it on fullscreen.

well this is idea that popped up in my head after watching this skins site with the flash video. it might have been discussed before, but i was to lazy to read the 66 pages here Big Grin i have no idea if this can be done or even will look good. you that have the skills can find out if this was a good thought and pls ask me if i didn't explain the idea good enough.

eighter way. i can't wait till this baby is out and try how it runs.

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-12

@zwat a vertical menu on Xperience at this point would be much more work than it already is, it would mean re-coding pretty much most of the home window. I did suggest the vertical menu a while ago, but those of us working on the skin decided it would be a bit more practical to continue with the way we have things currently.

We do however handle Recently Added in a way no other skin has ever used it and if you look close you can see a bit of how it is on the TeamBlackbolt website.

Also as a side note, the changes to Settings, and also Recently Added were changed very shortly after the release of the First Video.

Keep your eyes peeled for another video and more screen shots soon Smile

EXCLAMATION POINT Reply - 2 Bunny - 2009-09-12

paul Wrote:PaulLaugh chill man chill no need to get all serious
Ps any more teasers for us team Xperience.
I were half asllep when i wrote that lol

You tell 'em, there[SIZE=3], paul! Took the words right out of my mouth. Shocked

So basically, the trailer was just concocted to look like what they want the skin to look like according to grumpy little whats-his-name.[SIZE=2] You don't have to get all bent outta shape.

[/SIZE][/SIZE]ImageImage

Have a good time.

- 2 Bunny
[SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]

- paul - 2009-09-12

Oh dear that just might get your arse kicked off hereRolleyes

- nvaia - 2009-09-12

paul Wrote:You my friend have mistaken there video teaser for the full and complete skin,
You see most of the top skinners are talented enough to create these videos showing
What they intended it to finally look like and work like.
Be patient my fine furry friend these guys will complete it, Unlike some other skins which have been grabbing the limelite and wrongly i might add Ellipsis and Xperiance will be far better than any of those half finished skins as i have faith in these guys.

AHHHHHH....ALASKA vs. Team Blackbolt, the fighting rages on.

While ALASKA is unfinished, it has the potential to be the undisputed champ. I must say though, the Ellipsis skin is gorgeous! Excellent work guys!