Kodi Community Forum
Xperience Special Announcement - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Xperience More (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=128)
+----- Thread: Xperience Special Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=64080)

- picodegiao - 2009-09-21

That's not a good date for the world to end...that's my birthday!

- XBMCG33K - 2009-09-21

Pico de gallo is Spanish for kill everyone on 12/21/2012 or maybe it's roosters beak I can never remember ....

- quake101 - 2009-09-21

Hahaha, my birthday is also on 12/21...

Anyways, looking forward to this, keep up the good work guys! Smile

- paul - 2009-09-22

2 Bunny Wrote:No, I think he had a point.

- 2 Bunny
I know i was just having a laugh.
And Blackbolt i have to agree with all you said the guys have taken an idea and basicaly made it there own they are doing a truly magnificent job form what i have seen so far.
And i cant wait to get my grubby little hands on it and show it off to all my friends as i know they will be green with envy at seeing such a great piece of artwork.
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this as i can imagine how much time has gone into itNodBig Grin

EXCITING Reply - 2 Bunny - 2009-09-22

paul Wrote:I know i was just having a laugh.
And Blackbolt i have to agree with all you said the guys have taken an idea and basicaly made it there own they are doing a truly magnificent job form what i have seen so far.
And i cant wait to get my grubby little hands on it and show it off to all my friends as i know they will be green with envy at seeing such a great piece of artwork.
Thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this as i can imagine how much time has gone into itNodBig Grin

So the 2012 thing was just a joke? Does that mean it might come out in 2011?

- 2 Bunny

Half asleep from playing ODST - paul - 2009-09-22

2 Bunny Wrote:So the 2012 thing was just a joke? Does that mean it might come out in 2011?

- 2 Bunny
Nah i believe what he is trying to tell us all is stop asking when it's coming out.
I for one am happy to wait for the guys to complete there work and that goes for both teams.Smile

- smack - 2009-09-22

Paul, Not that it matters but, I find it funny that you have to post after every person's post (to clarify for us what they meant) and have to just "love" anything people from Team Blackbolt say. It is good that you have to type your response as it would be hard to talk with your mouth full Smile

This skin is looking awesome and I look forward to it's release. (When it is ready)

- paul - 2009-09-22

smack Wrote:Paul, Not that it matters but, I find it funny that you have to post after every person's post (to clarify for us what they meant) and have to just "love" anything people from Team Blackbolt say. It is good that you have to type your response as it would be hard to talk with your mouth full Smile

This skin is looking awesome and I look forward to it's release. (When it is ready)

Because it's polite to reply when asked a question. or don't they teach good manners in school these day's. and would you prefer me to lie and say i disagree with them.
I like to encourage them by giving feedback etc good or bad as that is what they asked for.
Sorry if you do not like my comments:p

- natew - 2009-09-22

To try to get things back on topic, any teasers coming for this new wall view?

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING Reply - 2 Bunny - 2009-09-22

paul Wrote:...school these day's...

HAHAHAHA! FAIL! EPIC FAIL! "Day's". LaughLaughLaugh

You just can't beat that "what they teach in school these day's". LOLOLOLOL!

- 2 Bunny

- smack - 2009-09-22

paul Wrote:Because it's polite to reply when asked a question. or don't they teach good manners in school these day's. and would you prefer me to lie and say i disagree with them.
I like to encourage them by giving feedback etc good or bad as that is what they asked for.
Sorry if you do not like my comments:p

Paul, As I stated in my PM to you when you informed me how you are a senior member and in touch with the developers, and all this other crap....it was just a joke Smile As I also stated since you have been around since Oct 2008 you do not have the history of one that was around back when the original Xbox was cracked and XBMP came out so I may be a bit your senior. Either way it is childish to think that a ton of "Yes sir boss" posts makes you someone important.

I have plenty of manners and I never attended school in "these days" and feel sorry for the lack of manners they are teaching you there. I sure hope I did not interrupt recess for you by requiring that you respond to me or take away from your YouTube surfing. Smile

As for getting back on target I agree...a joke is a joke and this skin is no joke! I am thrilled to see the progress and look forward to using it in the near future.

Carry on....

- ronie - 2009-09-22

could you please continue this discussion in private?
this has zero to do with Xperience nor does it belong in the Skin Development forum.

maybe one of the forum mods can create a separate 'bitchfight' subforum, 'cause i'm getting slightly annoyed by the negativity that's been polluting all the new skin threads lately.

- Arcanthur - 2009-09-22

ronie Wrote:could you please continue this discussion in private?
this has zero to do with Xperience nor does it belong in the Skin Development forum.

maybe one of the forum mods can create a separate 'bitchfight' subforum, 'cause i'm getting slightly annoyed by the negativity that's been polluting all the new skin threads lately.

LOL
  • Announcements, Info and General Discussion
  • Help and Support
  • Development
  • Off-Topic
  • Garbage
  • Bitchfights (right below garbage, where it belongs Wink )

- The-Boxhead - 2009-09-22

yeah bitchfight is an awesome idea and prolly fun reading when life is hard Smile

Lighten up folks ! it's just Software Smile

- paul - 2009-09-23

ronie Wrote:could you please continue this discussion in private?

I tried to sort this out in private but he had to slag me off in public, and i can see where this is going, so in future i wont be praising there work as some people see it as arse licking and get upset by it, sorry once again team Blackbolt for causing trouble how i don't understand?
But i will leave this forum alone now..